Chapter4

Deeper than the Sea

Pain... That's the first thing you felt. Your lungs felt like someone repeatedly stabbed them with a knife. At first you didn't hear it clearly but then the voice became clearer and clearer. 
"Wake up. . ." suddenly you felt someone's lips on yours and you opened your eyes. He got himself up and you spat the water which prevented you to breathe.
"Are you OK?" His voice was so worried and when your sight stabilized you recognized him
"Lay"
"Don't talk.."
He said "breathe first"
"Where is baekhyun?"
"Don't talk"
he repeated.
You felt a sudden pain like your leg was open. You lift your head and you saw it.. Your leg was bleeding and lay's shirt was wrapped around it. You felt sick and everything went black.
"Sarah!" Was the last thing you heard.
******
"But you shouldn't have"
"I didn't mean anything bad"
"Daebak"
"The doctor said she'll be ok...."
"Let's hope so... Let's hope she remembers it all when she wakes up"
"She woke up before"
"What about the MV?"
"YA" "ya paboya is that what's important now?" "Ya sehun..Can't believe this really"
"Just leave her alone.. I'll stay here. She won't want to wake up with all this noise around her."
"I'll stay too"
"Lay you come with me"

You opened your eyes and you saw a white ceiling.
"SHE WOKE UP" you heard the very first voice near to you . "guys" chanyeol was next to you but he was quickly pushed by baekhyun.
"Are you OK? You remember everything?"
You nodded and turned your head .. There was lay still with his ripped tshirt and d.o and lay was looking at you.. D.o looked like he has been pulling him to come with him earlier. Right in front of you stood chanyeol, baekhyun and sehun. Suho was next to the door.
Your leg didn't hurt as much now but you felt uncomfortable with all those guys around you. 
Baekhyun seemed not to be that comfortable too because he pushed chanyeol and told him "you have to go now"
"Where ?" Chanyeol seemed surprised. 
"Yeah come on all you have to leave . she's tired . right Sarah?" 
"Ya baekhyun .. Stop giving orders"
"He's right",
said d.o "let's leave....come on".. And he pulled lay to come with him. Suho, sehun and chanyeol left too.
"Baekhyun" you said "is lay hurt?.. What happened?"
Baekhyun paused a little and then said
"He jumped after you.. I went to call for some help... He's not hurt, so worry about yourself."
"What about the MV?"
"Ahhh.. Chincha you won't worry about yourself ? The mv will be continued tomorrow... "
"France is really beautiful"
he went on "I don't want to say I'm happy this happened, but I finally got to see you"
"But this cliff will be used still ? What if lay falls again ?"

Baekhyun looked at the floor and then at you 
"Don't worry about it.. He'll be fine. You're the one who fell.. Not him"
"Yeah but"
"But now just rest or change subject .." He smiled "I prepared you something"
"What?"
You were so curious suddenly about what he prepared for you.
"I was in a shop yesterday and I saw this" and a thin silver necklace dropped from his hand but he still caught its ending with his two fingers."here is something to remind you of me"
Somehow... You felt sad...