Chapter2

Deeper than the Sea

You felt izolated from the world in that elevator and it was taking it ages to reach only the fourth floor. Lay was looking at the ground but he also threw you some glances from time to time and smiled. His clothes were soaked from the rain and water drops kept on falling on the floor.

"Thank you about earlier"

"So you work here?"

You said at the same time which lead to the same awkward silence.

"I'm a newbie here" you said after a moment. "I'm happy I had the chance to meet you"

He suddenly looked at your face leaving an electrifying feeling all over your body.

"Ah yeah " he said with a bit of a smile? Did he smile or not ? Did he even get what you said? He looked so lost .

Before you can say anything else the elevator door opened and you were on the fourth floor. Lay led you to the practice room and told you to wait. You went to the mirror and saw your drenched reflection. You quickly tried to fix your hair and then sat on the floor.

He returned with the towels and you began to dry yourselves. 

"These days Exo are going to France" he said . "at least the weather there will be better"

"Oh yeah" you answered. You smiled at the fact that he didn't know you would go with them too.

"France is a nice country " you said 

"It is my first time" this time he smiled for real and his smile was the most sincere smile you have ever seen. It made you smile too.

... You suddenly heard footsteps but before you too could stand up, baekhyun, Xiumin and D.O have already entered the room. 

You both quickly stood up and before the others get the wrong idea you said

"We wanted some towels "

"Yeah to dry ourselves" lay added

There was a silence moment in which you swallowed once and lay put his hand on his neck.

"Drying... Yourselves?" Asked D.O "well let's go back later" he said and he got out .. Xiumin's smile was naughty even tho he wanted to hide it .

"No no .." You said "it was raining" you began to excuse yourself..."it was raining.. So we got wet.."

"I'll go for d.o" said xiumin laughing "and nice to meet you..?" 

"Sarah" you said quickly 

"Yes.. Sarah ssi"

Xiumin got out .

"So you both were together?" Asked baekhyun then before he hears any answer he added "ahhh I'm tired. Lay-ya .. What about you play the music . we came to practice." Lay went to play the music and baekhyun continued talking "of course you may have met some of us here..oh and last time the lunch with you was great." He was touching and fixing his hair as he was talking to you. 

"You met each other before?" Asked lay 

"yeah- baek answered quickly - we are close now..chingus?". 

Lay looked like he didn't get it but he said "yeah?"... 

"yeah so this is lay .. I'm sure you have both introduced yourselves now.. Mmm" suddenly Baekhyun started walking back and forth in the room and when lay played the music he said "I'm going to practice now ... You can stay" 

"Oh I have to go now... See you later" you said and you got out leaving baekhyn who only could murmur "oh.......ok".