Chapter3

Deeper than the Sea

France.. It was great to be finally home. 

"Oh Sarah?" Said a voice behind you. "You're here too?"

"YOU SCARED ME. Oh lay annyeonghaseyo" you said and bowed.

He looked lost again but he said "yeah I think we are too busy to see each others."

They had to shoot an MV so they didn't have time to even breathe. And you were really there all day but none of exo or anyone noticed you. So seeing lay again made you feel you're not invisible.

"What are you doing here ? " he asked. He had dark circles under his eyes but you were sure it'll be covered with make up "water?" He said and opened his bottle.

It was really a hot day and you already have finished your own water. They were shooting next to the sea today.

"Thanks" you said and had a gulp. "How is the MV going?" You asked him and leaned against the staff's car.

"Tiring" he sighed and leaned too next to you .." I am more free today than yesterday. That's good at least. "

"I have to shoot the jumping part today" he said "from the cliff"

"Cliff?" You were scared.. Jumping from these cliffs was dangerous wasn't it?

"Excuse me please.. I just want to open the door" one of the staff members said to lay.

"I'll not jump for real" he laughed and got closer to you so now your bodies were only millimeters away. "It'll be edited"

"Aah" don't get nervous.. Don't get nervous.don't get nervous.

"Come I'll show you" he said and you were relieved he left his place. 

"OK" you smiled and removed your hair from your eyes.

He led you to a very high cliff from where the whole sea could be seen. 

"If we stand right on the edge" he said "you will see it even clearer.. Like you're flying.. Come", he held your hand and slowly you two got to the edge. 

The sea was unbelievably blue and you realized something that made you cringe. That it wouldn't seem that beautiful if he wasn't by your side. But did he feel the same tho? You tried to chase this thought away.

"What are you both doing there?" You could hear baekhyun's voice that suddenly gave you a heart attack .

You thought you were alone with lay here. You turned around stepping on the tricky rocks .

"SARAH" you could hear baek's loud scream

but you were already falling down!