Chapter14 (Last chapter)

Deeper than the Sea

It was your birthday. You were offucialy 22 now, lucky number. You were out of the new company you worked in, you could find a job for only a week and the salary was the same as SM. But the work was less in cube ent. since concerts and tours weren't that crowded. It was a great day.. In the morning you received a message from baekhyun and he was telling you that he had a surprise for you. You were curious about it.. You really hoped it was something surprising in a good way.. Baek didn't want to cut contacts with you "never" he said, but he also said he contacted Lay and Lay was still angry at him. But anyways, Lay's show was over soon, he said,so he will come back from China soon.. So today he told you to meet him in front of your agency . So here you were , waiting patiently in front of the building. It was 4pm..You saw baekhyun's car as he arrived and you got in.
"Happy birthday" he smiled like a sun and gave you a bouquet of flowers. 
"How is work!" You asked.
"Ahhh don't mention.. Let's have fun now"
You were in front of Chan's parents restaurant and when you walked in Shinee along with Exo members started to sing "senil chuka hamnida" as Chan carried a cake and held it in front of u so you can blow the candles and make a wish. You received so many presents and you didn't even know how you'll carry all those home. When sehun saw you he winked at you.
"How are you doing there, Sarah?"

The party was awesome, as you sang karaoke then Chan played drums and Baek played piano. It was now 5:30pm and you decided to get some air. You got out. But you soon realized you were actually waiting for someone. When you saw no one you decided to go back in but right before you make a step, a car stopped in front of the restaurant.
"Sorry I'm late" Lay was holding a bouquet of red roses and was wearing a suit. "Happy birthday"
"Lay" you took the the roses.
"I'm sorry." He said 
"If you do that again.."
"Just burry me alive"
he answered "I missed you" he said and he hugged you.
You didn't answer, but you just noticed 
"Omg.. Why is your face like this? Why the bruise?"
Lay laughed 
"I told baek to hit me. I'm in Seoul since yesterday."
He looked at his clock.
"I'm sorry... I'll have to kidnap you"
He took your hand and opened the car for you..
"Where are we going?" You asked.
"Surprise" he said.
He was smiling so brightly all the way, his dimple looked like it was carved on his cheek.
"Ya lay" he looked at you "where are we going?"
"To the beach" he simply said.
"The beach? Now?"
He smiled.. 
"Why did you quit your job?" .... *because someone had to make this sacrifice* you thought.
You sighed "SM is the worst" you said.
"And now it's the worst for me too" he said "since I can't see you there."
"I like my new job better"

Lay looked at you unbelievably 
"Are you serious? Isn't this a bit cold?"
You laughed "it's not all about you. Chincha SM is too much.. I mean working for over 12 hours a day, who would possibly do that"
He was silent and 
"Ohhh" you said "you do that"
He nodded 
"Yaa but you have exo, I'm all alone in my office."
"I think you did well"
he said "I'll miss you even more this way
You could see the sea now but surprisingly you were sleepy.

"Sarah.. Aigoo you said your work is less tiring now.. These guys chincha, I will fire them all.. Aish just come back and be my manager instead" 
"Have I slept?"
"Yeah.. Come on.. We're here."

He opened the door for you .
"Wait a minute"
He opened the trunk and he took a guitar from there.
"Let's go" he said.
You were walking on the wet sand and the small sea waves hit your feet playfully. 
Lay was looking at the clock every now and then.
"What if" you said 
"If?"
"If there are some paparazzi here.. And they see us together"
He didn't even hesitate 
"Then I'll be happy" he answered "it will leave you no choice but to date me"
He stopped suddenly and he said
"Close your eyes"
You were curious but you closed them.
"Don't open them until I tell you"
You opened them
"YA" 
"Sorry"
you laughed and closed them again.
There was nothing then........
He began to sing and you realized this song was for you. Unique! He was singing and playing his guitar, and you wished the song never ended, just like the sea sound. Every word was getting straight into your heart .. But it stopped. You could hear Lay's guitar as it was put on the sand.
You were about to open your eyes 
"Saranghae" he nearly whispered. He kissed you and you felt like you were back in France. Lay felt like your hometown.
"Open your eyes"
You opened your eyes and you saw it... The sunset. The sun was slowly hiding behind the sea. The sky was full of colors. Lay held your hand and you looked at him. He smiled.

So wishes come true, you thought..