Chapter5

Deeper than the Sea

"A week is nothing" said baekhyun "I'll stay here the entire time."
But of course he didn't .
He was too busy to even find time to eat. These three days passed slowly as hell. There was no one with you at the hospital because all the staff was busy with exo. Lay hasn't visited since the day you have fallen. Chanyeol came once with baekhyun and xiumin came only to tell baek and Chan to come with him and he also wished you to recover soon.
Your leg has crashed into a rock and the doctor said your injury was not very serious. You just couldn't walk for a week and you had to drink pain relievers. This was beginning to get annoying. These pain relievers made you so sleepy you had the weirdest dreams of how lay sits next to you, plays with your hair or even kisses you on the forehead. When you try to wake up tho you're only falling even more asleep and when you woke up for real he's not really there.
This was your fifth day now and you were ready to walk if it wasn't the stupid doctor who told you to wait more.... Why the waiting ? You felt like you can jump and fly and run and dance. 
"Thinking about something ?"
"Oh baek" you said.. "What brings you around?"
"Sorry I didn't come earlier.".... "You're not wearing it"
"What? Oh.. I'll put it now" you smiled and took the necklace and he helped you to put it on.
To be honest... This necklace was so beautiful but .. Somehow you felt you don't deserve it every time you looked at it. You still got it out from the drawer every five minutes and smiled at it but this is the first time you put it on.
"It looks great on you" baekhyun said "you're my pet now"
"Yaaa" you kicked him with your non injured leg... 
He laughed "sorry"
"The MV is nearly over" he said laughingly.. He seemed so satisfied 
"You're so happy" you said ironically
"It ended earlier than usual.. Of course I'll be happy" now we only have the photoshoots and the dance version left...wait so it's not over.."
You laughed again and he waved "forget about it"
"What about " he suddenly became serious "the others?" You continued "how are they these days?"
"Ah" baek touched his hair "well.. We're all OK.. When they get some free time I'm sure they'll pay you a visit."
What about lay you thought. You really had this feeling ever since he was looking at you and d.o was pulling him that he is not OK. He looked different .. 
".....and I had to pretend I don't like it while it actually tasted so good...are you even listening?"
"Ah yeah" 
"Anyways I think it's time for your medicines now" the nurse who was waiting outside came in.
She began to prepare the medicines and she said 
"You're cute together... A couple?"
That made you blush and you answered 
"No no.. Friends"
"What did she say?"
Baekhyun asked you when she left.
"What? Nothing.. Only if I feel any side effects."
"Ah" baek looked dissapointed for a second but he quickly returned to his usual playful self. "I will go now..shttt ..sleep"
And he left before you even say bye
You slept immediately.
A sudden noise woke you up.
"Omg" you nearly shouted
Apparently lay has tripped into something since he was on the floor. He stood up quickly looking like a lost alien.
He pointed up with his hand so you looked at the ceiling but when he saw your reaction he squeezed it into a fist.
"What is it?" You whispered
"No because .. " he looked confused and guilty "sleep well" he turned around to leave the room
"Wait....",he stopped "did you come here before?"
He opened his mouth wide and then said
"No no no .. Only now.." And he got out leaving you more confused than ever.