Chapter 5

Furry Love

Soonyoung's pov

I already expected him to tell me to prepare breakfast for him and hurry into the kitchen, not sparing a glance at the other who is about to change his clothes after answering the call. I only heard that the person's name is Mingyu before my new owner put his phone away. Who is that Mingyu? And why is the boy so unhappy about the call? He should be happy to be able to talk to someone instead of being ignored for quite a long time. Thinking that it's better to hurry, I prepare quite a few dishes because I have no idea what the boy likes and I don't want to get hurt again. He wasn't that mean today yet, right? After some minutes, I already hear Seokmin coming and quickly place the rest of the food onto the table while he sits down and starts eating. Unfortunately, I can't tell if he likes it or not but I am also too afraid to ask. There isn't enough time to do that anyway because the doorbell rings and I'm told to open the door. It turns out that someone came to visit my owner and they both seem really nice compared to someone else. The taller of the two visitors is smiling brightly with a present in his hands and the other one.. is a hybrid as well?? He's got black fluffy ears that match his black hair and his features also remind me of a cat like me! I jump up slightly when my owner walks past me and hugs the taller one before opening his present, looking at the boy's hands while the said human removes the paper around it. My eyes go wide and I gasp, leaning towards the other hybrid for some reason and whispering. “Do humans wear collars as well?” The stranger chuckles and shakes his head, clearly amused by my question. “Just wait and see.” the other kitty replies and I just nod. Do I have any other option? No, not really. The other human's words aren't expected at all and my usually small eyes open even wider while my owner moves closer to remove my old collar and to replace it with the new and expensive looking one. Out of instinct, my hand reaches up to touch it but Seokmin slaps it away before I can do so, making me whimper and look down. Why did he do that? Especially in the presence of his visitors? The nice human doesn't seem to like that either and rests his hand on the mean human's shoulder. “Hey Min.. there's no need to do that, so be a bit nicer hm?” the tall boy says but my owner only shakes his head which I see because I looked up again. “He deserves this kind of treatment or else he will be a brat again. Oh and I don't want him to think that we can be like you and Wonwoo.” he says while his glare makes me feel uncomfortable.

 

Seokmin's pov

It's painfully obvious that the little kitten is uncomfortable and I mentally pat my shoulder because that's exactly what I want. An uncomfortable hybrid is less likely to rebel against me, right? The only problem is Mingyu who has a way too big heart for those creatures and will probably try make me treat Soonyoung nicer but I'm not that stupid. Maybe I'll have to act a bit in is presence but that could make everything more fun- okay I changed my mind, I want the dumb kitten to hope for something like that to happen so that I can crush its dreams hah! I smile at the thought and carefully pat the hybrid's head, earning myself a confused look from Soonyoung which makes me laugh on the inside. Such a fool. I sense that my friend's pet is staring at me though and turn my head to look at Wonwoo who seems to know about my intentions. Oh how I hate those creatures and their senses. They always seem to know.. except for Soonyoung. Should I be happy about having a dumber pet? Yes, I probably should.

 

 

oops that's not much but better than nothing.. I hope? ^^; thanks for those who are still reading this despite slow and short updates <3