Chapter 2

Furry Love

Soonyoung's pov

We enter a room and I look around, that must be his room I think. I spot a blanket on the floor and scoff.  I will never sleep on a blanket that is on the floor. I hate being treated like an animal just because of my ears and my tail. I cross my arms and glare at my new owner who turned his back to me. I'm kind of curious how he will try to make me obey. How hard will he try to make me do things? I won't give up that easily, that's one of the things that I learned while I was living in a small cage, locked away from the rest of the world. "The first thing that you will do is clean my room." The boy says and turns around while looking at me with a poker face. Clean his room? "What if I don't want to?" I answer with a smirk and raise one eyebrow. I see that he is getting angry and glares at me. Does he really think that this would change my mind? Poor kid, he has no idea. Suddenly he steps close to me and grips my wrist, making me hiss in pain. It still hurts because of that stupid staff from my old home. "Does it hurt? That's what you get for disobeying." I hear him say and now it was his turn to smirk. What a heartless jerk! I think I should be more careful around him or else he could beat me up easily. That doesn't stop me from shaking my head though and he already raises his hand to slap me. However, I see that he is hesitating. What makes him stop from hurting me? That's when a loud noise could be heard in the room. I move one hand to my now hurting cheek and hold back some tears that are about to spill. I can't cry in front of this bastard! He starts to laugh and I would think that it sounds so melodic, if it weren't for his bad personality. But maybe it's just because I'm his new slave. It could be that he is really nice to others, but I won't be able to find out. I look at the ground and start to clean his room, I don't want to get hit again. I know that I said that I won't obey but I think it's better to give in right now. I can always disobey later.

 

Seokmin's pov 

 "The first thing that you will do is clean my room." I tell my new toy and turn around while looking at him with a poker face. I don't really like the idea of having a pet but I couldn't back away now. I will be violent if I need to and make him do everything I want him to do! I sit down on my bed and watch the young boy who I now cleaning my room. I think I should slap him more often to make him obey. By the way.. how old is this hybrid? He looks a bit younger than me but I'm not sure. I think I need to ask him. "Hey! How old are you?" I ask, sounding as cold as possible. I don't want him to think that I care about him and want him to be scared of me. "I-I'm 19.." he answers so quiet that I can hardly hear his answer. Wait what? This boy is older than me? That's surprising. I don't fell like saying anything. I stand up from the bed, take out my homework from my backpack and  sit down on my chair to start working on it. I can't even ask my new pet to do it for me because I don't think that he ever learned something like that. Why is this pet so stupid? I sigh and bite my lip in concentration while I'm doing the homework. I glance at the pet from time to time to make sure that he is doing his work. I'm done with the homework after a while and my pet is still busy with his work. I need to find some work for him that he will get tired and won't bother me.. hm.. what about cleaning the whole house? Sounds like a good idea! "Yah! When you are done with my room you can continue to clean the whole house, got it?" I order him and smirk again. I somehow love ordering him around, it could become one of my hobbies. I like the feeling of being in control! The pet only nodded and bowed. How come that he is so polite all of a sudden?! Did it hurt that much? It's a good thing though. I yawn and stretch a bit because I am getting more tired with each passing minute. I wanted to go to sleep as soon as I came home but because of my pet I couldn't. The said pet is making me stay awake and making me watch him as he does all the work that our maids are supposed to do. Yes, my parents are wealthy enough to hire maids. I even follow him wherever he goes just to make sure that he is working. What else is the pet here for? I look at my phone and notice that I got a message from my best friend Mingyu, asking me whether we could meet or not. I answer his text and tell him that he should come over tomorrow, he won't come alone I guess. Mingyu also owns a hybrid called Wonwoo and is in a relationship with him. How could he date his pet? That's just strange! I shake my head at the thought of the strange couple and try to get rid of it, distracting me with the help of a game on my phone. Suddenly I feel how someone pokes my back. I jump a bit and turn around just to see my pet standing there and panting, he is probably exhausted by now. "What do you want? Are you done already?" I ask him and put my phone back into the pocket of my jeans. I am annoyed just by his presence and wish that he weren't here. Why did my parents buy him? Can I still return him to those who sold him?