Chapter 4

Furry Love

Soonyoung’s pov
All of a sudden I hear a deep growl coming from him and he steps dangerously close. That’s why I back away a bit, but that doesn’t stop him from coming even closer and gripping my chin harshly. It really hurts! On top of that, he stares into my eyes and looks like he is thinking of something. Don’t tell me he is thinking of a punishment.. oh-oh. I don’t like his grin, it’s scaring me even more than anything before. He leans even closer and I cant back anymore. Suddenly he closes the distance between us and bites down hard onto my bottom lip. I cant stop myself from yelping because of the pain. It hurts even more than his grip on my chin! After that he pushes me away a bit and wipes his lips while I move my right hand to my now bleeding lip. I see the blood on my hand and panic a bit. Did he bite that hard?! I look at him with wide eyes, still surprised by his action and take a step back. All I could think of at the moment is to get away from this crazy boy! The younger boy chuckles and just watches me amusedly. After a while I hear him speak again. “YAH! Slave! Carry me to my bed!” he orders and waits. I am already tired and just want to sleep but I don’t want to be punished again.I take small steps and walk over to him slowly. I’m sure that I’m too slow for his liking and see him getting angry because of that. “Hurry up!” he nearly shouts at me and glares. I hurry and carry him bridal style to his bed. I can’s stop my body from shaking because I’m so exhausted from cleaning the whole house before this. As soon as he is on his bed, he falls asleep. I sigh before laying down on the blanket that is on the floor and close my eyes, falling asleep just like the young master.

The next day

I wake up earlier than usually and get the chance to look at the younger without him being angry. He looks so peaceful when he sleeps, just like an angel! But I can’t think of him that way! I shake my head to get rid of those thoughts and wonder if I should let him sleep or wake him up. Suddenly, the master’s phone rings, which startles me a bit. I’m not used to something as loud as this stupid ringtone. It wakes up the master and he stretches after looking at the ID of the person who is calling. I see how he rolls his eyes before he answers the call.

Seokmin’s pov
I am sleeping peacefully until a certain someone decides to call me at 9 o’clock on a Saturday morning. I look at the ID and roll my eyes. Why is this pabo already awake and calling me? I want to continue sleeping but I can’t, so I answer the call. “What do you want, Mingyu?” I ask him and yawn. “We’ll be there in 10 minutes, just so you know.” The said pabo replies and ends the call before I could say something. I groan and throw the phone onto my bed. What a great way to start your day, huh? Wait.. they will be here in 10 minutes?! I need to hurry and get ready. Oh, I have a pet now. He could make my breakfast, I hope he knows how to cook. “Hey, pet! Make some breakfast for me, but hurry. I’m starving.” I order without looking at the pet because I am about to get dressed. I walk into the kitchen when I’m done and see the whole table with different dishes. Wow, this pet really knows how to cook! I take a seat and can’t wait to taste everything because it looks so delicious, even more delicious than anything the maids cooked before! I start to dig in and notice that the pet is now standing next to the table and watching me. Should I let him eat something too? No, I can’t act this way! He is just a pet to me, just a slave that I’m allowed to order around. I shouldn’t act like I care for him, right? I don’t have a lot of time to eat before the doorbell rings, telling me that the strange couple arrived. Without glancing at the door I point at it. “Open the door!” I tell Soonyoung and wait for him to do what I said. I guess Mingyu is surprised because I can’t hear him talking like he usually does. Oh, I never told him that I got a pet. Who cares, he found out now. I get up and walk to the door and hug Mingyu , ignoring the pet next to him. “Hey, happy birthday, Min.” the giant pabo says with a big smile and gives me a small present. I’m curious and open it immediately, ripping the paper in the process. I didn’t expect this kind of gift as I remove the last layer of paper around the present, which was a collar with a big diamond. What the hell, he knew about that?! “Thanks bro..” I answer and stare at the collar. It is pretty but I’m not sure if my pets deserves something like that. “Come on, put it around his neck already~” my best friend whines and nudges me. I sigh before removing the old leather collar and throwing it at the ground. I take the new collar and put it around his neck carefully. In the meantime the pet stands as still as a doll and waits for me to finish what I’m doing. I take a step back to admire the collar that is now around his neck and couldn’t help but stare at the sight with wide eyes. Soonyoung looks stunning with the black collar and the white diamonds shines brightly, just like the pet’s eyes. Said pet moves one hand to touch the diamond but I slap it away. He can’t just touch it, not in my presence!

 

Soooo I finally found a way to open old documents and found... this. An unpublished chapter that was collecting dust in its folder hehe ^^; I wrote it a while ago and it's not much but I hope it's enough for now~