Chapter 3

Furry Love

Soonyoung’s pov

 “Yah! When you are done with my room you can continue to clean the whole house, got it?” my new owner orders me while I’m putting away the last things that were lying around and see him smirking again. Why is he smirking all the time? I don’t like that at all! I only nod and bow, trying to get on his good side. Maybe that makes him stop ordering me around all the time. I start to clean the house and notice that he is staring at me all the time. Is watching me fun to him? He could do something else instead because I hate the feeling of being watched. I wonder when I’ll be done because this house is huge! I wish I were somewhere else, far away from here. I already miss my friends Jun and Minghao, who are cats too. We met at my old home and got along well immediately. I sigh and feel sad all of a sudden, I think I shouldn’t think too much of my past. I continue to do my work to distract me and notice that the boy isn’t watching me anymore. He moved his attention to his phone and is playing a game or texting someone I guess. After a while I’m finally done and nearly collapsed. It was so tiring for me but I did it! I walk over to the boy and poke his back, making him jump a little. Oops, I think I scared him a bit. “What do you want? Are you done already?” he asks puts his phone away. I nod again because I am out of breath and lean onto the chair next to me. I realise that I don’t know what to call him, I don’t know anything to be exact. I can’t even call his name. I only know that his parents must be rich or something to afford me and a big house. I play with the hem of my shirt, which is way too big for me, and look at him. I hope that he would say that this was enough for today and that he would let me sleep for a while. I also have so many questions that I would like to ask him but I’m sure that it would only annoy him or make him angry for being so nosy. “U-uhm.. m-master?” I stutter and look at my feet. “What is it?” he asks, sounding annoyed. Just great! He is already annoyed by me. I don’t know if it’s a good idea to ask him anything right now but I’m too curious. “What’s your name? How old are you? And why did your parents buy me?” I ask him, the questions just flowing out of my mouth. I see that he tenses and want to hit myself for asking so many questions. Did I ask something wrong? I don’t know, I just want some answers. I hear a sigh and looked up into his eyes. Damn, why am I so short? Can’t I be a liiittle bit taller? I don’t want to look up all the time when we are talking to each other. “My name is Seokmin but you will have to call me master, got it? 18. I don’t know why.” He replies, sounding as cold as before. His answers are very short but it’s enough for me. Wait… master? He must be joking! I won’t call him master, no way! I shake my head and cross my arms, trying to look as intimidating as possible. Maybe it makes him change his mind.

 

Seokmin’s pov

What does this cat think that it’s doing? Does he really want me to hurt him again? Why is he so damn annoying and stubborn?? Mom.. dad.. what have you done? I think he tries to seem intimidating but he isn’t, not at all. I growl and step closer to him, making him back away a bit. Aw.. is the little kitty scared? I grip his chin harshly and stare into his eyes. What should I do or make him do to realise who is in control here? Hm.. how can I hurt him other than slapping or hitting him? I know something! I grin before leaning closer and biting down on his bottom lip. I hear that he yelps, looks like it hurts him. I back away again and push him away a little bit. I wipe my lips afterwards and watch him as he moves one hand to his now bleeding lip. That’s what he gets for being such a stubborn being! Soonyoung looks at me with wide eyes and takes a step back even though I’m already as far away from him as possible. Did I scare him that much? I have to chuckle at his stupidity and watch him trying to get away even more. I like watching him fail and will do anything to see him fail again! Suddenly I feel too tired to even move to my bed and have a brilliant idea. “YAH! Slave! Carry me to my bed!” I order and wait for him to do as I ordered him. I’m curious about his strength and his stamina. He must be tired already from all the cleaning. He walks over to me slowly and takes small steps. Why is he so slow? “Hurry up!” I nearly shout and glare at the catboy. He hurries up and moves to carry me bridal style. However, he is shaking while doing so. Come on, I’m not that heavy! I roll my eyes and wait for him to carry me to the bed. Soonyoung moves slowly but arrives soon next to my bed. He didn’t drop me and laid me down on the bed carefully. As soon as I’m on my bed my eyelids feel like they weight a lot more and I just close them, falling asleep immediately. The strange thing is that this catboy followed me in my dreams, which is weird because I usually don’t dream. How dare he? He turns my world upside down. He changes everything!