chapter 8

EUNHAE focusing at dancing with the other members :)

What will happen ?

Does still they plan to something?

And does eunhyuk will be with donghae again?

Does eunhyuk will leave donghae alone and go or will be there for him?


 

hae pov.

when i run away i saw hyuk was he don't know what he do but i run away from them cause hurt me a lot that hyuk was in this I run to the place that remember me by hyuk to much and no one know that only us me and hyuk and few minute I feel a hand holding my shoulder but I didn’t move I want to test hyuk more I was waiting him what he will do and say , and he back hug me but the way I can go out of his hug and I act that I try to take off his arm from me but all the sudden he hold my both hand he spoke and  act that I'm angry to not be hurt and didn’t see that I'm hurt..and said:

 h..h..hae!!*he is calling me will tearing*

WHAT*I answer angry tone*he be in shock but he continued so he said...

Hae please listen; why u do this things for yourself I need u please forgive me please let me be in your life again don’t take me out of your heart please love again let us being like before with a new life and new love please why you are doing this I love you and I take of you but….but I just realize this now that you take care of me more than I take care of u and love u please accept my sorry,,,HAE PLEASE FORGIVE ME PLEASE… I'm dying inside without you hae please I love you don’t take me out of your heart please don’t give up of me I will never give up of loving you .. h…h…..hae I love you please forgive me please please please*he rest his head in my legs and he cry hard and he was crying all over*

I was crying hard inside and he is still crying in my legs holding my hand and after that he take of one hand from my hand and support his body he was shaking  , he was crying will saying sorry hae many time with low note …

But after a few minute  I hold his head but he didn’t raise  his face but I didn’t fours him so I said to him …..

Eunhyuk why you are like this ha?

U didn’t know that u hurt me many ways and u didn’t know? I'm sad that u are like this and hurt but u don’t know how u hurt me , hyukie just listen to what I will say and don’t speak till I finish okay he Nob his head us a yes and I try to hold his chin and raise his head to look to me I want to see his face , I will not accept anything before u prove that you love and u does take a care me but I need to listen to hyung speak first….

I give Hyungs a signal to come cause I send a msg to them that where we are so I make sure to make him hear that call hyung what happen after that I saw mangers and shindong hyungs, and he said what happen? so i replied they will say for u everything . i point at hyungs.

And we all sit together so manger and shindong hyung say for him everything what happen to me and us will manger that i had in accident but just shindong knew about it .i saw he was crying hard this all thing happen to me because of him so I was quite and didn’t reply anything,,, till shindong say will take hyuk a little far us will the manger when he finish the manger he come back to me so hyuk and shindong hyung alone that I can hear what he said to him…

Eunhyukie please realize this what happen to hae this because he love u and take a good care but he just see it in one side and u just hurt him in every way so he was broking he be sick and weak and skip from us to not say anything what happen and he don’t want us to see him hurt cause will hurt him at the same time but the new things he didn’t giving up of his love to u, why he didn’t say it by himself this I will show u why see in your back he faint from the tiredness and he come to me needs a help a help from me so we need both of us manger hyung help . eunhyuk u need to open your eyes and remember all the things that u do it for hae and now hae he don’t want to sit like before with us because he don’t want us to see that he is suffering in pain so hyukie look after him and love him show him that you love him because we don’t want u both to lose each other please hyukie please .

After the word he say to him I already feeling dizzy and i dint say for someone just silent  faint; I faint and after I don’t know what happen.

When open my eyes I saw that I'm in the hospital and I turn left and right I didn’t saw the hyung only hyuk and I was seeing him was sleeping in the chare behind the bad but after I feel that he is wake I act I'm still not wake before that I saw shindong out and I wink to him and act to sleep. And I feel hyuk hand holding my hand and said…

Hae please wake up I don’t want to be alone please wake up he was shaking me to wake up but he started to cry but after I hear the door and I hear shindong greeting hyuk and ask about me but after I try to open my eyes and see hyuk was hugging eunhyuk and shindong was facing me  and I say to him in wanted him to read my lips and said..

Hyung I need you to speak with him and hug him and I will listen to what he say , what he want to say ? what he wish to do for me ? does he will hurt me again or he want me back ? but if he want me back he need to prove our love, do whatever and do your best I will listen and act that I'm sleeping.

He answer me okay and he do a thump up.

I so back to sleep hearing what will they will speak about, I want hyuk again but I don’t want hyuk that didn’t care of me just he want me to take care of him it's kind of one side of love. If like this I will give up and I will didn’t do what a couple do.

I hear shindong said to hyuk…

Hyuk what do you want know? Talk to me! What do you wish to do? What you want to do if u be back with donghae? Does you will care of him and love him? Cause he feel it's just in one side this love and care . so it's hurt him. Think good about it and say whatever you want to say I'm here for you hyuk!!

But hyuk he didn’t speak and he cry hard and with load sound, so he been crying till he clam us I hear shindong shushing him to be clam  but when he been clam he spoke and said…

I want him I need him and I love him but I want him to accept my apologies I just realize that what happen to him is all belong to me I need to be in his place now I been sick many time been in accident like him us will and it's hurt to hear this all what happen to hae its  all about me I make him I drive him to be like this in his life and see know what his is know he is in the hospital bed because who , me ME SHINDONG HYUNG , THIS ALL THINGS HAPPEN TO HAE ITS BECAUSE OF ME, I NEED TO BE IN HOSPITAL  IN THAT BED THAT HE IS SLEEPING NOW ON IT , I FEEL BAD FOR WHAT I DO TO HAE SHINDONG HYUNG… *he shout and cry harder more and more and more*I feel him he hug my body and said this all but he continue speaking…I need him and I wish he start to love me again and yes I need to take care of him and love him the way he love me , why u do this hae , why I need to be in this place do u know that *will hitting my chest but not painful* but after I hear shindong  shout hyuk name when I didn’t feel him hitting me but still hugging me.

Hyuuuuuuk!-shindong

Hae u need to wake now and see him, I open my eyes and see his pale face I know it shindong hyung don’t do something he is sleeping and he was tired I know it but he was faint and I get up and laying him in the bad and I say to Shindong to call the doctor, but before he go he say to me see this what I mean he didn’t care of u ;see know u just do everything and your body still weak .So I speak out~ Shindong to prove this all when he wake up and see me here ;shindong  here I will see if he will speak again or I go to other room and u be here with him to rest as will but I will try to do something stay here and I will call the doctor..

 I was planning to get a room with two bed and we can be together with close curtains between the beds between us me and hyuk after that I call the doctor and say to him that I want to be near the man I love, and I'm agreeing to give a chance to hyuk to be with me again  but this room also shindong he didn’t know that I'm near him and I speak with doctor this all and he go in and I be in one room that I need t rest  but I go out again and see from far hyuk , and I saw him laying in the same bed and shindong out but he didn’t see me but they was arranging the same room with two people when he go out the doctor he know where I'm hiding he say the room ready before he take eunhyuk in that room ok? I nap my head as a yes!

I go to the room with the doctor he help me of course cause I'm still weak but it's fine, but after I here shindong saying to the doctor if hyuk will be fine with other people he say yes he will be don’t worry .

I'm saying with my heart sound

I'm hear behind u hyuk don't worry ,I take this room to be near we be near of each other, hyukie I will give u a chance but it's will be the last chance for u cause I can't handle more if u prove your love to me and care  I will be ok with u but id u will cheat at me sorry hyuk I will not forgive you forever we will be just friends cause I don’t want to be far from others  , I hope u love me but sorry if u are ready I will surprise u that I'm here with him for long time but n know!

I hear shindong speaking to hyuk ..

Hyuk please wake up u need to wake why you are to wake ha? WHY?!

HYUK-AH  please wake up and hear u can speak with hae and hug him more please I want u both be together again,I want to play with u both games like before and chatting , playing like before and eating together , but I don't know now u will be together or not .. hyuk u need to realize that u was selfish and I really don’t want to be like this , it's okay for me both of u does u will okay?!

I was crying will he say this I just be clam when I cry before for what hyuk said , I don't know what to do it's hyuk now not me! But he need to promise me to chance.

After two hour I was wake but facing the wall and my back faced eunhyuk , after that I hear hyuk calling my name, he call my name many time so I hear it but I didn’t answer cause shindong already is there, and he answer his hyukie do u feel okay ? he keep calling my named I really want to run but I don’t what to d but I call the doctor by pressing the button to came to me and making hyuk clam , and side the I will come soon ,the doctor comes for me …

Hello u wake?-doc

No I was a wake long day I can't sleep

Oh; u need to take a lot of rest to be strong again-doc

Doctor can u check eunhyuk and come to again but make sure u do the plan right ok!!

Ok donghae don't worry?-doc

Wait here I will came back okay*smile*-doc

Okay doctor*smile back*

And I can hear doctor talking in the other side of me .

Hello~-doc

Oh; you are a wake already ?

Doctor where donghae ? where he go? I wake up I didn’t find him here behind me? I need him know? –hyuk

But doctor stop him and talk…

Donghae he is resting now he can't come now but maybe after when he wake maybe I need to go and check him too , but do u want him? –doc

Nice job doctor –*me thinking* and he continue but now asking shindong ,u can go home and rest shindong we will take care of them both don’t worry go and rest and sleep it's not good for your they are in the hospital we will do everything for them to go back for u all healthy ok go son and have enough sleep okay?!-doc

Okay doctor-shindong

Hyuk I will go home and I will come back soon but the doctor he is right I need to sleep after when I wake up and we didn’t have work with other members I will come ok!-shindong

Ok hyung-hyuk

Ok hyuk see you soon-shindong

Ok hyung –hyuk

But after the doctor speak to hyuk how much u want donghae? Do u miss him already? Do u want him to take care of u here? But he is also like u , u need to rest and after that u go for him and take care of him right?!-doctor

Yes doctor I forget that he faint but does this bed the hae was in it before?-hyuk

Yes hyuk , donghae he call me to see u and he laying u in his own bed and he is sleeping now and u need to get much rest ok and u need to eat too cause donghae he is eating too to get well and come to u, see he is working hard and u need to be well and go to him before he go here for u ,right ?!-doc

Yes u are right doc-hyuk

Do u want to see him soon ?-doc

Yes doc please bring me in his room that we be together in one room please –hyuk

Okay I will soon okay just sleep –doc

After he finish he come to me, I was crying for all what happen to them.

He ask do u hear everything ?-doc

Yes doc I hear

I send your friend home , but when u will show him that u are here behind him? -doc

if u move the bed like u are moving to my room but it's will be the same but change the number of the room

okay I will try my best –doc

okay than……

-

-

-

-

umm,doctor?

yes donghae !-doc

doc does eunhyuk fine? he will be fine; you think?

Yes donghae he will be fine he is just less in energy but we will give him everything but u need to show him yourself cause he don't want to eat.-doc

Sigh~ okay today I need to u to make eunhyuk sleep to just open the curtains between us , what u say?

Okay than I will do it.-doc

When he told me that eunhyukie he didn’t eat that much and was asking why he do to me this? does he want me to be tired with him *I cry* it's hurt me so much. Why he is doing this to me all, I take my phone and send a msg for shindong hyung to say to him after he is done of his work I want him to come to the hospital.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


What will happen to hae?

Does hyuk will eat when see hae?

Will hae say the truth to shindong?

They will be fine both or what?