chapter 5

EUNHAE focusing at dancing with the other members :)

 

what the doctor plan to do with hae?

does hae will be ok?

what will happen to hyuk?

does manger will say to hyuk what the doctor say to him about hae?

 

 

 

 

 

manger pov.

 

i wake up and i saw hyuk still sleep , and open my phone and i resave a call and a msg's and i open it and it's from the doctor

 

msg(1)

hello ... I'm sorry but i want to say for u that hae he wake up but he was finding u but he was not clam when he call u and please come without anyone I'm worry.

msg(2)

hello again we make him clam he was crying so hard and he try to say what happen and he say that "it's hurt" , and keeping him he told to take off the feeling the hurt feeling does he is so hurt by his friend.

msg(3)

HELP! why he is keeping shouting hyukie name but hyuk means to him?

 

i was reading more of his msg telling me bout hae

and i was thinking to say the truth about hae and hyuk they are couple's and when we reach home and me and hyuk share rooms together and i told already shindong and i was saying to me to promise me to not say what happen or i will be mad at him. and when i reach to your room i lock the door and take the key with me that he can't skip i mean hyuk

i wake up and i saw hyuk was sleeping and i was i want to wake him up and i see him and try to wake him up and he didn't wake up what happen to him , i go and open the door of the room and i go back to hyuk and wake him up more strong to feel me that i wake him up but he didn't wake ,,, i be worry and i was hearing his heart and feel some heart beating , thanks god he had it but why he doesn't wake up ?

 i bring him to the hospital that the same hospital that hae there...

i call the doctor when i was in my way to the hospital when i reach there was the doctor ready to see him and he ask me what happen to hyuk?

i say to him when i try to wake him up but he doesn't wake and i feel his heart beating and he is okay but he doesn't wake I'm worry!

okay -doc ,and call his staff to help him and said to me ..please wait here or u can go to hae he is already out of danger. -doc

and i say okay than and please please  say for me what happen to him.

okay - doc

doctor ?!

yes! - doc

i need to say for u the truth about hae and hyuk they are a couples and im so sorry if i lie in the first but i was thinking maybe u misunderstand them .

oh!! okay it's make a since , that why he is hurt by hyuk, it's okay no need to apologies to me it's for them u keep it .. i understand - doc

and he give me small smile and go in to check hyuk what happen to him.

 

 

 

hyuk pov.

 

when i wake up in midnight i sow that i am at manger hyung room and we are at the dorm , when i try to go up from bed i have a very strong feeling that i hurt donghae and it's hurting me and I'm so tired that i fail to be boyfriend , i fail to be a couple for hae , i fail to talk care of him *crying hard*i feel so heavy in my head that i want just to die either than leaving a live like this m i hear the doctor telling for manger hyung what happen i was acting that i sleep but i hear everything and it's been long day i didn't eat and sleep well , does hae hate me , it's a mistake that everyone make; but it's hurt me cause i really hurt hae many time and he just be quite and didn't say something . i hate myself to be like this for him . he need me when i shout at his face , but it's hurt too he didn't face me when told me what happen to  him , it is what i thing that he don't me to see his hurt face, when we fight . OMG!

i just know this , what should i do , when i try to get up again but this time it's so strong the pain in my head i feel that any moment of now i will faint . i just was i want to wake the manger to help me but i can't i try to set in the corner of the bed but i can't i faint in my right hand trying to set up and stand up and everything turn black i say no i don't want i fight my pain i try to door it was lock , why manager lock the door . does he know i will go hae? i turn to my bed and i go to face the wall and give my back facing the manger i was so tired and feeling the it's so strong faint this time i don't have anymore energy . i just close my eyes and let it go of myself i don't care any way if i die or be alone.

 

hae pov .

i wake up and see myself at the hospital and i see the doctor was behind  me checking me , i ask him does I'm alone at the hospital, and answer me yes.

and he smile i smile weakly smile and close my eyes and thinking and all the sudden a nurse come in and say to him u had a call from his manger doctor so he go for that emergency called, what happen?-doc , i don't call i will not talk to hyuk again finish. He hurt me many ways so i will just ask for the manger and other dongsaeng's and hyung's but not hyuk i don't care what will happen to me i either die butter than i be in this though....

 

i don't want to speak of what happen to other member the just shout at me and go  i don't want also someone comes to me.

Of course the doctor go already and leave me alone but i was thinking and all the sudden the door opened and see the manger i faster act I'm sleeping .

he come he set behind me and hold my hand and start to speak and he said that..

 hyuk in the hospital and i don't know what happen to him i try to wake him up but he didn't i just freak out and i come here faster, donghae i don't know what i can do for u both i really want u like before why i feel it so hard to do this. -manager and he put his head to my hand and i open my eyes and he was crying hard and speak and said..

 i want to see u both again happy like before please. –manager

 i was seeing him and was wanted to crying hard but i just hold my tears back to not notice that I'm a wake.

 About an hour i hear the door open and i hear shindong sound that calling the manger

hyung the doctor he want to see him.-shindong

okay –manger

shindong was setting behind me ,when i hear the door was close and i saw shindong hyung get up again to close  the curtains and i was seeing him and he set behind me and i hold his hand all the sudden he was in shock ,so i say to him be quite please and i ask him what happen to hyuk?!

and he say for me that i didn't thing either that will happen to hyuk ...

yesterday we was here and we was asking about u and the doctor saying that u was talking about hyuk and u don't want him to see him and here hyuk was sleeping when he speak cause hyukie crying till he sleep and so this morning he didn't wake up and manger try to wake him up he doesn't wake up we bring him here faster and i ask before i called the manger the doctor so I ask about hyuk and he told me he was fainting and he didn't have the power and he didn't have energy to make something. Of course  i was crying.

i say to shindong hyung ok thank u and i trun myself to face my back him to not feel that i was planning to be so far and going to Mokpo and i didn't come back until i be different man and i already well finish this in there the hospital and I'm planning to skip again of everyone and i have my sound  key i make sure to copy my car key cause i know the manger will take the key. i act i was sleeping and i manger was calling Shindong to go back to dorm and after that i go out from the hospital of extra cloth i keep it and i go out  from he hospital and i take everything and i go near to the dorm i saw my car and take my car and run away from the place and go to Mokpo and i take a dorm  that okay  for me and with small size too. and i stay there and i wrote a msg for them a very short word is GOODBYE EVERONE!

i didn't want them to be like this everyone tired about me and hyuk was sick cause me ... no way i go back !

 

 

no one pov.

 

after 1 year and 3 month ..

donghae was at Mokpo for 1 year and 3 month to clear his mind and change himself and he not care of anyone, and after this he come back to Seoul and go to dorm when his there he go to his room and wanted to sleep and a new donghae was back to dorm, and hyuk was everyday sleeping in his room and remember him but this time it was manger but after that donghae was seeing the manger sleeping and he is setting and his head laying in my bed and i saw him he was crying all night (how he know  he saw his eyes was swallowing from crying). he take his bed sheets and cover him. so he go out to his car and sleep there . till the sun raise completely. is the time to super junior go out to there work and they see donghae car was there out and they all run to his car and they saw donghae was sleeping and the manger nock the window to wake up donghae up and he wake up and see the member all of them and he go out from his car and he greet them all and also eunhyuk but he doesn't not feel something he was so faster to reset every one and he say for manger where all of u going , they answer work and u will come with us ,,, donghae he laugh and say ok  but by my car  and he had a serious face .

they say okay. they don't want him to be energy.

after we practice for there new music and donghae was working so hard but when the time of the rest time he take his food and he go far than the other and they was asking each other what happen to donghae and they let him alone till the mangers enter to the practice room and they see donghae was alone eating and they was alone and leeteuk call the mangers  to go for them and donghae all sudden stand up and take his headset and phone and hear music and he had a hat to cover his eyes and he sleep by hearing music . the members and mangers was wondering what happen to donghae?!

 

 

 

 

 

what u think it's happen to donghae ?

what will happen to the other ?

what will happen between eunhyuk and donghae??!!

what eunhyuk will feel of the changing of donghae?