donghae's changed and the sudden accident

EUNHAE focusing at dancing with the other members :)

what u think it's happen to donghae ?

what will happen to the other ?

what will happen between eunhyuk and donghae??!!

what eunhyuk will feel of the changing of donghae?


 

 

 

 

hae pov.

 

when i we all finish the member go to take there lunch and they eat and talk and i was talking my food i want to be alone and i was seeing there look to me and i don't care what they will say and i saw the door open and i hear leeteuk shout manger name and i say to myself not him too but after when he was there i was mad at them and i go to my bag and take off my head set and phone and listen and go to sleep a little cause i really didn't have enough sleep i take a nap before i take a nap i make my alarm phone to wake up. after that i will work again very hard . when the alarm ring i wake up and i saw a person behind me and i been in shock , and say  WHAT THE... and i be clam soon and saw hyuk was behind me , and i feel someone touching my hand and saw that hand belong to hyuk and i was mad i take my hand off him faster and say to him don't touch me like that and i see his face and see his eyes was tearing , i ask what with this man he is crying like a baby.

i stand up and go back to the room that we put our cloth there and i go there and have to change and go to walk a little, after that i go the bathroom i hear someone showering but i don't care either ,after that i pass by and saw the door was open a little and i saw someone was his head in his knees and was like crying hard , what happen to people crying, whatever and after i saw that was hyuk when he stand up i been in shock he was and i close my eyes faster mad  just go faster out .

 

 

hyuk pov.

 

when i finish eating i go to hae and set behind him he was sleeping and his perfect  body was in a nice ship, i hold his hand and remember everything but i ask myself what happen to hae he change too much and he either didn't eat with us or talk with us and didn't come with us and i feel a tears down in my cheeks and i hear the manger hyuk u didn't need to be near to him like this he will get mad .i answer him no i don't want  let me feel his hand if he is not longer with me . and he go far than  us and i saw hae start to wakeup when his alarm ring ... alarm?? he use now the alarm  i cry more and with silent and he started to wake up and he been in shock when he saw me and and he scream WHAT THE... when he be clam by his on himself when he feel my hand press his hand and he hurt me more by his world that he say don't touch me and he take his hand off me and he saw me cry that his face said what happen to this man in front of his eyes. and he go out the room and i run direct to the bathroom to take a shower and i set and my hand over my knees and i cry hard with his words after that i hear a door open someone here in need to be silent till go out and i start to be clam from crying , when i was calm i say for myself i will not give up of hae and i stand up of cause  i was full ,,,, i here the bathroom close loudly what happen to that person whatever i take a shower and finish and go to the room that all the member there only hae not there i ask manger hae didn't come he say no still......

 

 

 

hae pov. 

when i sow hyuk body remember me by someone i was in love with him before and his touch too , no way will be hyuk , but he have the same body i didn't remember him clearly. i go back the room we was all there and i open the door i was seeing the member was all together and they was tickling hyuk why ??? and his laugh also remember me by someone before but still not clear , i don't care i start work butter .

i was practice i was very hard working but i stay over and dance and all member go back to dorm and they ask him to go together and i told them no i will stay and they make sure if I'm ok and i told them yes I'm ok.

i work very hard till i fall in the grown from the tired and i was breathing very hard and i just sleep there, after when i wake up by someone waking me up me it was shindong hyung,

donghae get up and come with me i want to talk to u, can we?-shindong hyung

he ask me and i said yes. i was waiting him to started and i hear him come with me out and i saw its morning and we start to walk , he said to me… 

hae what happen to u we didn't used to your new change u was eating with us and u was bothering me to much after u leying down and sleep in my foot where that hae, i will say to u where hae that he live everything around him and does u know that hyuk was sad about u and he didn't be very well when u be long time not here with us where r u man this long time we search of u me and manger u can't find u , hae why u do this to us I'm talking to u ? yes i was shouting and i'm sorry to be selfish do not understand my own dongsaeng what he need or try to say but when i understand that u  and hyuk your r couple from manger here i feel sorry for what i do in this longtime and hae i'm sorry. hae come back to us ...please! - shindong hyung 

he was saying this will tears starting to fall in his cheeks and when i hear him that he say that me hyuk couples .

i ask him hyung.......??? 

huh!?-shindong

[....]

[....]

m...m....me and hyuk couples?

yes hae you both couple but what happen to u ha?-shin hyung

hyung !?

what hae? Speak let it go? Speak all what u have! -shin hyung

nothing hyung!!

what hae say for me don't afraid i will not shout at u like before i say to u sorry. -shin hyung

i don't want  to remember anything can u ?

 

 

 

 

shindong pov.

i was with hae after that i saw hae he run when he say he don't want to remember but all the sudden i hear him crying but after that i shout when he get in accident in front of my eyes. And i run faster to him and cry very hard because of me he been in accident hae I'm so sorry i was crying hard , and i hear him with a weak sound .. 

hyung it's ok i accept your sorry but i don't want to remember anything what happen ok i do remember everything but i want to see hyuk by far does he take care of me without u and all the members said to him so i want him by himself  he come to do this to me, u know .but promise me u didn't say this it's a secret between us I'm seeing and following hyuk but by far but i will see does he will give up of me or he will still love me like i do.

hyung see u after and he give me his smile and sweet hae is already back he cover it by different mask's to not say for someone i smile back and  I hug him cry hard , he is great man and he is to caring of hyuk but he is right i didn't see hyuk was take a good care like hae do to him like this he get hurt more than hyuk . i cry hard and said to someone to help us cause i feel hae he is already faint in my arms .and we went faster and see the doctor and after 1 hours of the doctor seeing hae and he say to me he is okay he is resting, and ask the doctor if i can see him he say yes of cours.

i run to him and i saw a tears in his eyes , now i know hae why he go far he was msg me before and asking me about hyuk; but hyuk he is not asking about hae and i remember i ask him about hae and he say i don't know. 

 

hae wake up please talk to me ... waiting to reply me back!!after an hour's he wake up and i stand up and hug him and i hear his weak sound calling me...

hyung ~* small smile*-hae

yes hae say whatever u want

hyung don't say for hyuk that I'm like this please i bag u -hae

i saw his tears i wipe it off his eyes and i say of couse hae i will not it's just a secret between us to know does he carrying of him , hae don't worry i will be with u in this road cause me i want to know does hyuk take care of u like u do.* small smile*

okay hyung .... promise? -hae

yes hae promise *smile*

he smile back and he raise his arm that he want a hug , and i give him what he want.

hyung I'm hungry?-hae

okay than i will buy your favorite food and I will buy some food forme as well and we will eat together and help each other and i want u to go back with hyuk ok !! 

huh?-hae

i laugh "I'm joking hae~" i start to tickle him 

hahahahaha ok ok ok hyung! please stop. its hurt. -hae

oh omg sorry hae

i go and order and come back to the room and see hae was just come out from the bathroom. i was have a plan...

i walk in his back and i scare him and ...

 

WHOOO.... AND HE JUMP AND FALL IN THE FLOOR AND HE TRUN TO ME AND WITH TEARY EYES...

what happen,,,?

Hyung what happen to u why u do this u forget that I had an accident and my body its not good enough to be okay , help me to stand up my back and paining me.-hae

ok ok sorry hae I was I want to play with u like before. Hehehehe 

he laugh  and he say let me be ok and I will show u what a revenge  of what u do to me –hae we see each other and laugh very hard 

ok hae lets eat I bring the lunch and eat and chatting together .

hyung please let me ask like before to see till when hyuk will be like this ok.-hae

ok hae don't worry I will take care of the other member and the mangers.

Shindong & Doctor

I didn’t say hae what happen after accident, when I ask the doctor he had an injury in his waist and he is also some hits in his head but he is okay and he will be fine soon just we will let him  in here to be fine and will be everything ok.

 

After 1 month to recovered that hae recovered

I keep hae promise and I watch him every time when he is alone and testing hyuk with this acting and i was act like I'm worry but saying to them we can't be like this or else our donghae will gone again , they was worry they didn’t see donghae again .

 

 

Hae pov.

I was recoved from the accident and shindong hyung was with me , and I saw hyuk was coming for me and crying like a baby and I act angry and say to me to get off me. I was testing him too much…

*mind talking*

I was seeing his face and how he get hurt and I say for myself…

Hyukie I know I will be harsh to u and hurt u but u hurt me in every way and u didn’t know so I want to see does u take care of me like I do , hyukie just be strong and don’t give of me , I'm waiting to talk to me alone and it's will all ok if u see it inside u hyuk , open u eyes hyukie and heart u will find why I do this to u all.

I stand up and still act angry I call shindng hyungand I said…

Hyung come with me I need to speak with u NOW!!-hae

Okay !?-shindong

We eyes contact to hyung understand what I want…

what hae why u be like this for hyunk earlier, does it of some of your planning ?-shindong

yes hyung but I need your help to make hyukie come to me and talk to me soon not today I have planning to do and here we will do this planning to hyuk try to speak with me and I will not make far away from me and I want him I want to see him I want to feel his hand again … okay hyung?-hae

Okay what is your plans?-shindong

Okau hyung I thing to act more two days and I will be in big fight and start some people hit me and I get injury and I will see if hyukie will take care of me or not and take a care of this people after when they finish and please it’s an act please harm some people and they know all this plans that I told u , and the other plan that I been testing by bulling people and try to kill me and I want to see that hyuk will stop them or let me go and kill me , hyung u need to say for them it's just an acting. Please help me with this.-hae

Oh I understand …okay than hae I will be helping u to get hyukie back !!-shindong

Okay hyung I know he is coming near to me and I like it but I didn’t feel that take care of me.-hae

Okay than I will  help u but I have a plan to do with hyuk before we do your plans okay and see what his reactions ok!!-shindong

Okay  hyung!!but what the plan??-hae

Hae it's before u fight I will talk to him don’t worry about its they will act like u enjury and we will do our job but we need to do a make up to that you are getting hit by this all man but when they see hyuk they will stop and run  away okay and I will watch them and watch both of u , if hyukie with someone I will take him away from him and take to him and make him back ok !!-shindong

Okay than do your job and I will do my job and just call me and say for me if u are ready and we can say for you’re the date.-hae

Okay than *smile*-shindong

I smile back to him and we need to do this all act to see hyuk reaction of me does he still love me and take care of me or he give up of me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

What will happen to the plan?

What they planning to do?

What shindong plan to do?

Does hyuk will love hae back and take a care of him us he do

what will happen to hyuk?