chapter 4

EUNHAE focusing at dancing with the other members :)
______________________________________________________________________________________________

what happing to hae?

what will manger react to hyuk after that?

what will be let us know in the other chapter........^^

 

 

manger pov. 

 

i was worry more about hae and i was mad at hyuk ,hae didn't want them to worry and he skip from the other members cause they shout at his face when he is tired and i see his hand ...*wondering* does he injury himself when he skip from the hospital...

ah? i remember when he say to me to bring his hyung and mom to the garden and when i reach for him the towel he was keeping his hand behind his back this what happen. i tear up from what happen for hae i was tearing up cause he was trying to hide this all from us and he skip from us and he didn't eat yesterday something.

hyuk why u do this to hae? ha? why u be like this to him?

i still was mad at him, when he say for me that he turn his back to the wall and they was together this morning i know he was sad and hurt but he can't handle it more to face him when he try to say to hyuk.

hyuk u was so bad to him and u mad at him and i will say for u what happen more he skip from the hospital cause he can't handle more some of us worry about him and of course he will to his father in Mokpo to just listen to him and us i see he was crying all night and u didn't know and he was acting that he is okay this days but u don't know that he is already being tired from thinking too much and he was coming to me just to order from me a pain killer tablet for his head and n one knows about know u know why I'm still mad at u hyuk?!

hyung i'm sorry but us i say earlier i realize it late and all this thinks because he dont want us to worry about him!! why , why , WHY HAE  U DO THIS , WHY U DIDNT SAY FOR ME THIS WHAT HAPPEN TO U *crying and screaming*

he was saying this all the sudden i saw him holding and hit him but not painful, and said this all words i see all over his face was hurt and he was hurt by what he do to him . 

suddenly shindong said to me we reach to the hospital and we enter in the doctor comes and ask me what happen to hae , i surprise he was the same doctor he see hae yesterday and they enter the emergency room and we r all out but i saw hyuk was alone and shindong was with me waiting i go to hyuk and hug him and said to him this hospital we in , this was the hospital we was yesterday together with hae , and it's the same doctor. i hug hyuk when i see him broking and it's broking my heart seeing him like this , but when the doctor he g out from the room and he call me ...

i get up and take off from hyuk hug and he was sleeping and i call shindong to go and watch hyuk..

yes doctor what happen to hae please say for me?

manger i have a good news and bad news!!-doc

what is it?

i will start in the bad news and it's that he lose blood  a little , he don't have any vitamins ,and he is weak and he get the fever more than yesterday, us i know he get to the bathroom take a shower and he can't handle it and he is tired that he need to be in the hospital but the butter to bring the other member far than him cause he was saying i don't want anyone it's last time i speak to someone near or far i don't want to say for someone , this what he say he was angry and we give him and shot to make him relax and sleep for maybe 3 hours at less, please if u don't want him to be hurt more go back to your home and i take care of him and if he wake up i will call u.-doc

i was crying he say this when he was tired he don't want anyone*crying*

yes manger and the good news that he is okay now and he is in deep sleep and more that i will be here for 24/7 watching him but from far to not notice that he is with someone he was mad at someone named hyuk?!-doc

who is hyuk  manger? That he was so mad and angry that much?-doc

doctor he is his friend his very close  friend i don't want to say his couple maybe he say to me that I'm crazy!

ok than! please go back and take a rest i will call u if he wake up! okay! -doc

okay thanks , but can we see him?

no sorry manger but he need to rest and i will call u when u can see him ok!-doc

okay!

i go back to hyuk and shidong and i told shindong to carry hyuk but make sure he didn't wake up and i will take him with me to take care of him.

why hyung what happen to hae ? - shindong

shindong after i will say to u in the roud what happen  okay

okay hyung!-shingong

i was worry if he wake up hyuk and see himself in the dorm and with me sharing the same room.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

what the doctor plan to do with hae?

does hae will be ok?

what will happen to hyuk?

does manger will say to hyuk what the doctor say to him about hae?

 


i know its short this time but in the other chapter let's see what will happen?!