ch11

EUNHAE focusing at dancing with the other members :)

What will happen ?

What will do hyuk for hae?

What the feeling that hae will feel when they enter their hotel room?!


 

 

 

No one pov.

Eunhyuk still in his plan for donghae and they already went to the hotel and they was walking to their room in there but wondering why he need to close his eyes? What he was planning and preparing eunhyuk to donghae and donghae started to worry what happen to all the sudden eunhyuk change and he was didn’t accept this all from eunhyuk….

Does eunhyuk plan to make donghae trust him again and does he was want to prove that he change? and want to show donghae that?

 

 

 

Hyuk pov.

I was planning to give him as u new before to make hae prove that I change and I went to here cuz I book this hotel yesterday and I was happy today what will happen to hae and when I go and take the key and go to our room and I was feeling hae was worry cuz I didn’t say to him word when he was asking I just say to him wait and u will see… when I open the door of the room and I was slowly open the door and ask hae to close his eyes cuz I prepared for the hotel staff to help me to design the room with a love and sweet but I was there with them and hae didn’t know by the way I was wake every early before teasing hae in the bed, back to know ..imagine a room like this

 

It's everything perfect right … to do more it's will be soon but till now we will do this for the night and stay in here in this hotel after that I plan to go out for dinner and went to cinema to watch romantic movies that I book all this In one day and I was so in hurry before hae will wake and he didn’t see me in his side …I promise myself to wake together  and eat together and all the couple stuff we do hehehe "LOL".

Back to now,,,

I open the door slowly and ask hae to close his eyes before I open it and I hold his hand so we enter the room and I said to him hae..open your eyes,,,

And he open his eyes he was surprise but after that he snap and said this all for me he shock his head I mean for as???*o.O* I just laugh and I give him my gummy smile ever and answer him yes hae this night only for us , cuz we are in short holiday as u know and I was preparing this all for u , for us both; no one will bother us ,,, this night only for us and we will be here just 1 night and 2 days .

 

 

 

Hae pov.

I was walking with hyuk till the hotel I was so silent till we reach up to our room as he said and he ask me to close my eyes I was wondering what happen to hyuk today ???after that I do what he say and I feel he hold my hand and we enter after that he ask me take off my hand from my eyes and open my eyes and I was surprise of this all things there have in front of me a tap in it a rose and the bed with a heart ship by rose and it was so perfect for us both and I ask hae if it's all for me ,,I shock my head I mean for us???*o.O* he just laugh and he give me his gummy smile ever and answer me yes hae this night only for us , cuz we are in short holiday as u know and I was preparing this all for u , for us both no one will bother us ,,, this night only for us and we will be here just 1 night and 2 days . I was only surprise of hyuk change it's great I just smile small smile but without hyuk knows he was showing me the room and it was so nice, I was happy and tired at the same time and I ask hyuk if I can sleep a little and he say to me yes u can go to the bed but remember it's a short sleep okay hae and he kiss me in my forehead after that he go down and kiss my lips. And smile and I go away; but... I was want to know what happen to him but I always ask him stuff he say for me it's a secret I just pout when always remember this, so I go and take a nap before that I was thinking about what happen he change but we will see what will happen I just smile and sleep…

But when I feel someone poking my shoulder I hear hyuk waking me … "hae wake up baby , time to wake come on we have a lot of stuff to do this night,,," I hear hyuk will saying this all I just pout and open my eyes and I set in the edges of the bed I was ready to stund and go to bathroom washing myself  and I will this stuff that he said earlier .

 

 

 

 


What hyuk will thinking?

What the secret that hyuk hide it from hae

Will be everything be good?!