chapter 3

EUNHAE focusing at dancing with the other members :)

sorry guys for my English and my sealing but hope u like it........


 

what will happen to both of hyuk and hae ?

does hyuk will finish with hae what they r doing?

wondering what will happen to both?


hyuk pov.

 

I wake up and seeing hae laughing and his hand sill in my and i sudden move and go on top of him and i feel his hand playing with my ball i close my eyes from the feeling, i kiss him and i was so hard and i kiss his neck , i go down and hae already closing his eyes i open his pajamas to kiss his chest and i was so crazy now when i see his i link his and i hear hae moan and my left hand reach to his and he is hard already , i move my hand down and up he was so open with me move to him after i feel his hand going to his pajamas and he take it off and see him , and said to me ...

hyuk it ; my please - hae 

i do what he told me and it and i do for him to his

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh h..hyukiiee- hae moan

i like his head of his and play with his ball after that i link one finger of me and enter it in hae hole and was surprise of my sudden touch and i go in and out of him he was so load and i add other finger and i was at the sometime pumping his

ahhh,, h...h...hyukieee- hae

ahhhh  i will ..- hae

and i was going faster till he  hard in my hand i move up and down till every going out of hae

and i link my fingers from his and he look y breathing hard and he smile and he told me... 

are u happy now u blow jp me this morning i know u was seeing my from this morning i was peeing and i know that u will get hard-hae

hyukie do u miss me that much?-hae

i answer him and i blush so hard cause i just realize that i do it with him this morning

y...yes hae i miss u ... but why u go away and u just come at 4 am ha? - me

hyukie i don't want to talk about know ok and now it's my turn  he turn me so fast and i was in his bottom.

sorry hyuk but after my job to u i will say for u ok ?!- hae

he remove my pajamas and living me and he was kissing and linking my neck and i was moving so hard and y from his touch he link my s and link them till i get more had down there i can feel his was touching my , he link going down to my belly bottom and going down to my  he move his hand to my up and down and link the head of my he was so good i feel so good in his touch and he touch my balls at the sometime i moan and he move down he open my legs more and i feel something wheat down there and he was linking my hole with his aaliva and i was feeling crazy and moving wanting more from his touch he enter a finger in my hole and i was moan load 

aahhhhhhhhhhh hae move f..f....faster... *moan*

i see him smiling he add a other finger was amazing he move faster in me and pumping my so fast and i was crazy down him he come and kiss me and he was so y

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hae I'm Cuming.

i shut my in his hand and i see him linking my and to me and kiss me testing my own .

hyukie you are so y when u moan -hae

kissing me and after we still he turn his face to the wall and not speaking. i was worry what happen. 

 

 

hae pov.

after when we finish what we do  remember that i need to say for him why I'm like this yesterday but how?

i turn and my back face him i was tearing hiding my tears from him and i feel a hand hugging me from behind; he say...

hae what happen? why u suddenly face the wall? what happen to u yesterday? hae ...*with low note calling my name*

hyuk I'm sorry so sorry i was not in my mood and i was angry and what happen is i was feeling heavy in my body and i was skipping everyone to not follow me someone from u cause i feel sick and i was in my mother house and i be there till i be mad at my mom and i run away from my mom house and i go to near sea and call manger to come and bring for me new cloth to wear, but after us he say the manger hyung that i faint and he bring me to the hospital when i wake up i see my mom was worry about me i don't want anyone worry about me it's hurt me more i go to shower and said to manger hyung to bring my mom and hyung to the hospital garden to skip from them and let manger hyung know that i cant see this anymore, and hurt myself when i was showering and i go ut from the hospital and here i go my father to Mokpo and i was needed a time to clear my mind and i drive slowly to reach there us I'm here now*crying*

i say to him what happen i was crying and still facing the wall , and he said for me....

like this than u was worry to us that we worry about u and not forcing to our work? hae we always be worry of each other and u go long day and this what happen to full day ...... ARE YOU CRAZY HAE I WAS HERE LIKE CRAZY THING OF U AND U WAS DOING THIS FOR NO ONE KNOWS THAT YOU ARE IN PAIN AND NOT JUST PAIN YOU WAS SICK AND U HIDE THE PAIN FROM ME ,,,*CRYING*

 hyuk was crying and screaming  but soft scream to not hurt me... but he hurt me i get up from the bed and say to him SORRY OKAY! and i go to the bathroom and lock the door . and i know that he didn't feel that he hurt me.

he was surprise of what happen know cause he hurt me and he don't know it,,,, and i turn on the shower and cry hard  i hear the door was knocking by hyuk and screaming that was he realize that hurt me and i didn't reply him and he was knocking the door and i was tired today but i was act to him that was nothing , but i still didn't take something and i didn't eat a feel everything turning around and i feel that i nearly will faint again i say by myself please not now , and i reply HYUK GO AWAY!

he keep knocking the door saying NO. 

i felt heavy and it's turning black and i was want to call hyuk but i faint already.

 

 

hyuk pov.

i realize that i was hurting hae when we was trying to open with me and he go faster to the bathroom and lock the door and i go to him bagging him to open the door for me he say to me to go away and i say now and i still hear the shower open but i didn't hear hae again. i go and wear my pajamas and call the manger hyung and say to him to help me to open the bathroom door and i say to him what happen and he said...

u should not be so harsh to him he was trying to open to u what happen to him yesterday and this what he was worry about to just shout in this face and didn't know that he get hurt by u all and still acting he didn't .- manger hyung

I'm sorry hyung but i realize it late please help me hae in bathroom and the shower still running.

okay -manger hyung

manger hyung trying to open the door but it's lock and said 

he lock it  and i don't know if i can broke the door... -manger hyung

but after he scream name shindong hyung ... i remember that he know how to open the doors and manger go running and call shindong hyung

manger comes with him shindong in his back and said

faster shindong please hae inside please .... - manger hyung

okay hyung - shindong hyung

he open it and i see that hae was laying in the floor and tears was going down to my face, and i was speechless

manger shout hae's name and he cover him and he touch is forehead and scream at me to snap out and bring a towel and new cloth . i run out and bring everything

manger said to shindong to go with him and drive him to near hospital i was with them... and manger hyung put hae laying his head in his leg and keep saying to shindong to drive fast ..

 

 

 

manger pov.

hyuk come to me and say to me to help him to open the bathroom door and he say to me what happen and i said...

u should not be so harsh to him he was trying to open to u what happen to him yesterday and this what he was worry about to just shout in this face and didn't know that he get hurt by u all and still acting he didn't .- manger hyung

I'm sorry hyung but i realize it late please help me hae in bathroom and the shower still running.

okay .

i trying to open the door but it's lock and said 

he lock it  and i don't know if i can broke the door...

but after i scream shindong  name.... i remember that he know how to open the doors and i go running and call shindong 

and i comes with him  and said

faster shindong please hae inside please .... 

okay hyung - shindong 

he open it and i see that hae was laying in the floor and freak out , and i was speechless

i shout hae's name and i cover him and he touch his forehead and scream at hyuk to snap out and bring a towel and new cloth. he run out and bring everything that i ask him;

i said to shindong to go with me and drive him to near hospital and hyuk was with us... and i put hae head in my leg  to rest his head and keep saying to shindong to drive fast...

i was worry and this what i was worry about and i realize why he keep it from the other.

 

 

 

 

 

 


what happing to hae?

what will manger react to hyuk after that?

what will be let us know in the othe chapter........^^