hard feeling all the sudden!!

EUNHAE focusing at dancing with the other members :)
 

why hae want a time by himself?

and where he will go?

but does his hand well?? i mean okay*

 

 

 

 
 

hae pov.

 

i send a msg that im okay to manger hyung to go home, but I'm not well cause i hurt my hand and i will go and do it by myself  i don't know why i feel like this i need a time alone to think and clear my head of everything and i say to manger hyung that i go back cause tomorrow i need to go to work with the other and i go to mokpo to set with my father a little and talk to him he can listen to me and i want to let him know that i miss him , by the way my father pass away in 2006 it's long ago i clear my mind after i watch to my phone time and it was almost midnight, and i need to go home , i drive back to dorm and it's already 4am and i say i will sleep till the other member wake me up by there self.

i open the door and i make sure no one will wake up and i change to my pajamas and i go to sleep .and send to all the members msg goodnight and send to manger hyung a good night and let him know that I'm back and send it with smile face!!

:) :) :) :) :) :)

 

 

hyuk pov.

 

i wake up and i go out of my room and see the manger and greeting him and how was in shock and i was asking him what is the small pepper in his hand , he give it to me and i read it and it was from hae , my only hae and i read it and tear up and was thinking why he do this to me , i feel that he hide something at me and he didn't want someone to know it at less me i need to know it , after when i was setting and behind me manger hyung a sudden call that  he been in shock again and he answer it and he get up and go out faster and all the fear was clear in his face.

i was asking myself what happen? i try to follow him by my car and after that i lose our manger i go back to the dorm i can't find him, but hae didn't come back and he cancel his work for today , what happen to him? after for hours i see manger hyung alone and a little smile in his face but hae didn't come with him , where he is? i run and close the door of my room backside me and lock it and i skip every meal , I'm not happy without seeing hae with us . I'd like to ask manger hyung but maybe he not answer me . i cry and i didn't sleep.

after a few hours my phone ring and it's a msg ... i was surprise from the msg that it was from hae. but in this time its 4am then he just come back home and good that he talk a room by his own. i see the msg and he say in the msg

 hyukie goodnight :)

it's short msg and i feel good i need to go to him.NOW!!

 

i go hae floor us we live in other floor and i open the door and go him slowly he was laying down in his bad facing the wall and i go and hug him, the i didn't want him to go out  of my hug. and i was covering him and i sow his hand with bandage, what happen to his hand does hae feel something that bothering him that he hurt his hand like this.

i hug hae until i sleep with him in his bed. and all the sudden i feel a hand touching my hair and i don't want to pen my eyes i want to feel it and i want to hear his sound i really miss him so much.

 

hyukie wake up.-hae

hyukie...hyukiieeeee -hae i hug him tight, i don't want to let him off

hyukkie if u stay like this i realy will pee on u, i need to go to the bathroom.-hae

NO..NO..NOOOOO*i scream*

HYUK-hae*with his mad sound*

I WILL NOT GO FOR EVER THE BATHROOM IS ONLY 2 STEP CAN U-hae LEAVE ME AND GO TO PEE-hae *very mad*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO*i scream*

he try to take off my hand over him by his one hand, and i hear him say...

okay than u don't want to late me off from your hug , i will go to pee and your r still hugging me like that -hae

he go and open the door of the bathroom and i close my eyes when i see him taking down his pajamas pants to pee and i close my eyes and hearing his pee i feel awkward and i try to open my eyes and see his face he was still peeing and he close his eyes that he still sleepy, i look down and i see his and i feel that I'm hard already , looking to his and the sound of him peeing....OMG!!!o.O

i still hug him i really want to hug him not see that I'm already hard.

and when he finish he wash up and wash his hand and go back to his bed. he say for me good night hyukie with his facing each there with hugging him i sleep with him.

 

 

hae pov.

 

when i was so sleepy good i reach save i was so sleepy i feel someone hug my from behind i didn't care cause i feel so sleepy, after an hour's i feel that i need to go the bathroom to pee ,  i turn myself and see hyukie was hugging me. he was so cute when he is sleeping but good that im fine with my fever to not make him sick and put my hand over his hair and to wake him up slowly cause i really need to pee but i didn't want to wake up?! what with this man i get mad..

hyukie wake up.

hyukie...hyukiieeeee,he hug me tight, he don't want to let me off

hyukkie if u stay like this i really will pee on u, i need to go to the bathroom.

NO..NO..NOOOOO-hyuk *i scream*

HYUK *mad sound*

I WILL NOT GO FOR EVER THE BATHROOM IS ONLY 2 STEP CAN U LEAVE ME AND GO TO PEE *very mad*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-hyuk *i scream*

i try to take off his hand over me by my one hand, and i say to him...

okay than u don't want to late me off from your hug , i will go to pee and your r still hugging me like that 

i go and open the door of the bathroom and i take down my pajamas pants to pee and i close my eyes and pee i feel awkward and i try to close my eyes and didn't see his face will I'm still peeing and i close my eyes that i still sleepy, i feel him moving so awkwardly but still hugging me !!

he still hug me; he really want to hug me?!

and when i finish i wash up and wash my hand and go back to my  bed. i say to him good night hyukie and we was facing each there, he still hugging me i let him hug me and i sleep with him.

 

when i want to move i feel something hard between my legs and i was wondering and hyuk still behind me and still hugging me so tight.

does he miss me so much that he don't want to get off  me, it's okay  i will late him . i wake before him and i still feeling something hard down there in my legs, i open the cover and i see that hyuk he is so hard down there i smile and i thought that maybe this from this early morning when i go to pee.*smiling*

 

i had a privet idea..what about touching his hard when he is sleeping.

i start to touch his up his pajamas pants moving my hand up and down over his & he was still sleeping and he and i still moving up and down over his i think that why i didn't take it out his i do it and i was playing in his balls after i try to reach to his hole till he moan load when he sleeping i play with his painfully to wake him up.- *laughing*

 

hyuk pov.

i was sleeping i still feel my hard but all the sudden i feel something cold down there moving over my but it was the feeling so nice and i remember that i lock the door 

back to now; i feel a hand moving over my and i feel so hot and i skip from my mouth a moan  and i feel more cold hand in my ball and i moan load and i feel a finger in my hole it i feel more hot and i move y way , i hear someone laughing and i open my eyes and the pain was so painfully and he was hae .

 
 
 
 

what will happen to both of hyuk and hae ?

does hyuk will finish with hae what they r doing?

wondering what will happen to both?