Chapter 12~

Arranged marriage to who?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Arranged marriage to who?

Chapter 12~

Stupid Cupid

 
 The day of the long quiz had came and seem the students are nervous for the quiz. Everyone looks down on their own notes, trying to remember some details before the quiz will start. As for Seohyun, she felt relived that she's studied for hours last night and still remembers everything. Just then, their professor came in, papers in his grasp. 

 "Okay, students. Put your notes away since the quiz will start. I want only your pens on your table, no more no less."

 
 The papers are passed through the four corners of the room. Just quick as her paper laid down on her table, Seohyun quickly jolted down her name. Next stop, answering the very first question. It wasn't that hard at all, since it's still the very first but she's not nervous about the upcoming hard questions. She studied hard anyway so she thinks she'll pass this quiz.


 The clock tics and the silence indulges inside the room turned into murmurs of the students who just finished their quiz. Seohyun bits her lower lip as the last question got her hanging. Her solution seems wrong. She knew that she'd studied about this problem. Plus. Minus. Multiply. Finally, the question was actually easy than she thought. 

 "Okay, time's up. Give me your papers."

 She couldn't help but to surpass a smile. Finally the long quiz is done. She even thought of Chorong and Bomi, and lastly, Luhan. 

 "What would be his result." She muttered unconsciously yet shook her head for thinking about him.

 Ugh! What's happening to me again?


 Seohyun skipped a puddle of water as she makes her way towards the nearest bench under the big tree. She sat herself down and began to rummage through her bag pack for her phone. She remembered that it's been vibrating since the exam started. Feeling the cold metallic device, she fishes it out and zip her bag tightly.

 "Huh? Missed calls?" She muttered while frowning at the several missed calls from her mother. Before she could scroll through the remaining missed calls.

 "Seo?" Gazing up from her phone, Seohyun surpass a smile at the lad before her.

 Yuki sat beside her and also gave a friendly smile. His eyes turned into crescents as he remembers something.

 "Right! I have something to tell you." Seohyun could only lower we phone and gave her full attention towards him.

 "I'm going to transfer here."

 "Really? That's cool. We'll have a new friend then."

 "And my birthday will be next month, I was wondering if you can come. You can bring Chorong-shii with you." He rubbed his nape while giving a shy smile. He wasn't really sure if he sounded friendly or sounded like he want to have a date with her. He's not really used at inviting girls with his birthday and besides, he's not really used at having people at his birthday.

 "Yeah... That would be nice."

 
 They don't know why but despite the short time of knowing each other, they can feel the closeness within them. Like they've been friends for too long. Just friends though but the guy watching them from the far bench can't seems to see that. He frowned at their closeness that he couldn't tell if the guy's hitting on his own, fiancée. Or if they're just being close as friends. In seconds, he could found himself standing up, still gazing at them until he feel like walking towards them.


 The two laugh at the funny situation of Bomi when the cousins were just in pre-school. Their laughters though gave Luhan a clinch inside him. He stood before them, cold eyes staring at the two. He grip the strap of his bag in his left shoulder.

 "Oh! Luhan." Alarmed, Seohyun stood up and smile at him. She has been having the urge to ask him about his exam but his cold stare is slowly killing it off.

 The standing lad stayed staring at her. As for Seohyun, she grabbed her bag pack, hanging it with her shoulders. The lad sitting on the bench stared at the two. 

 "Hey! I was--wait! Yah! Where are we going?!" In surprise, Seohyun asked while she felt herself being dragged away from Yuki. His strong grip stayed tightly while he continued walking straight ahead. She looked back at Yuki who's also confused as her, until he faded behind the white marbled wall.


 "Yah! Are you nuts?! I was with someone and dragging me off was rude. You should have asked to talk to me if ever you want."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter