Chapter 3~

Arranged marriage to who?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Arranged marriage to who?

 Chapter 3~

 Mr.Iceberg


 Seohyun pouted her lips and crossed her arms.She can't believe that she's having dinner with her so-called-fiancé and his family.She was still shock about the arranged-thing and now their parents would treat them as they know each other since they're in their pampers.She scoffed at the thought of ditching him when the wedding well start.

 "Ouch!"She muttered as her Mrs.Wu  pinched her thigh.Glaring with dragon eyes–as Seohyun would call them–she gave Soehyun a warning look to be respectful.

 "Okay,okay."


 The Parks left just right after the dinner and it did made Seohyun jumped in joy.She quickly run to her room before her mother could even scold her.Well,who wouldn't scold her when she almost gave her "fiancé" some seafood—which he is allergic to.She can't even erase the cute glare he did and found herself thinking of it.

 "Snap out of it,Seohyun!"Shaking her head,Seohyun jump on her bed and closed her eyes without even thinking of shower.She was too tired and confused to even move.


 "Umma~That hurts!"The young lady whined as her mother kept pinching her waist.Mrs.Wu was so mad when she found Seohyun sleeping in her uniform.She even prayed for some forgiveness before raging to her daughter.

 "Didn't I tell you to shower first before sleeping.At least you could just have changed your clothes,young lady.."Pinching for the last,Mrs.Wu looked at the Seohyun's pouting lips.She's really raging in anger right now.

 "Don't you pout on me,Seohyun Wu.I'm really going to die because of you."

 "Are you dying?"Closing her eyes,Mrs.Wu took a deep breath and just let her daughter's sarcasm run off.She calmed herself before going out of the room before she could even strangle her daughter's neck.
 

 Seohyun sat between the counter and her Umma.She smiled softly as the smell of bacon invades her nose.She saw her mother pouring the milk on the cup she used to call as "Mary" when she's young.Yes,you read it right.She called her cup some name that she probably red in some T.V. show.She was still young and naive that time but already a pain in the for Mrs.Wu.

 "Did you make your bed?"Seohyun raised her head from eating the bacon.

 "Yeah..After those pinching you did,I finally made my bed..Happy?"

 Mrs.Wu smacked her daughter's head and thought that the teenagers in generation right now are very sarcastic.She couldn't even compare her generation before where they can't even wear a skirt that shows their thighs but now,she can almost even see the girl's behind those fitted dresses.She could only "tsked" while shaking her head.

 "Anyway,Luhan transferred in your school already.Maybe last week.."

 "Tsk.Even in school I'll see his face..No way."Seohyun muttered but cursed mentally at what her mother said afterwards.

 "And you have to be close to him..Eat with him,study with him,and go home together--"

 "No.No.No..Please stop before I'll puke..Those things are just gross,Umma.Can you even imagine me smiling at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter