Chapter 5~

Arranged marriage to who?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Arranged marriage to who?
 
 Chapter 5~

 I hate you!>_<


 Her arm wrapped around the pillow tighter while her left leg's spread on the opposite side of he right leg. Her eyes are closed while light snores came out from her parted lips. The dress she wore last night was still the same as she wears now. Her light make-up is already messed up and she looks like a retarded.

 "Geez... How can she sleep so long? It's already 9 am." Luhan mumbled as he stared at the lying figure before him. He must hate to do but he don't have any choice and just let her occupies his bed. His precious bed which he wouldn't let anyone to even just sit to.

 "Lucky frog." He walked beside the bed and grabbed the blanket. He throw it to cover her bare shoulders, he's afraid that the dress will slip down which is really a dangerous thing. Well, he's not really going to expect anything to see from her though.

 Her back aches, her eyes burn and her skin is feeling itching from the dress. Seohyun grunted and stretched her arms and legs. Her burning eyes opened a little and tried to adjust her view.

 Wow! When did I have a collection of car posters?

 Ding! Her eyes shot wide open as she scanned the room and sat up. She couldn't believe that she's not in her room and the most horrifying is she doesn't even know what happened last night. Her hands automatically touched the hem of her top and heave a sigh as it's still covering her chest. Her head turned to the side and saw a tall mirror. 

 "Ugh! I look so haggard." The words she first said after waking up. She stoop up and went towards the door. She hopes that no one's home so she can get away without anyone knowing. Her hand reached for the knob but it twisted before she could even touch it. Panic runs through her bones. She jumped back to the bed and cover her upper body before positioning herself back to sleep.

 Seohyun don't have any idea who was the person but she could hear the door closed. She heard footsteps getting closer to her and enforce she know what's happening, she found that someone flicker her forehead.

 "Ouch?! What's wrong with you?" She gritted her teeth and glared at the smirking lad standing beside the bed.

 "Pretending to sleep, huh?"

 "Tsk. How'd you know I was pretending?" Curiosity creeps her and many thoughts invaded her mind. 

  What if he's a stalker?

 "If ever I become a stalker, I would rather stalk a celebrity than you." He rolled his eyes.

 "! Why'd I said it out loud?" She mumbled but the lad still heard what she said. They're the only people inside and it's quiet which why it's not hard to hear each other's words. He just don't get why she's so stupid.

 "Better get off my bed now. You might spread your germs on it." If ever Seohyun can rank the most gentlemen she ever met, she would let Luhan get to rank one.-_-. Noticed the sarcasm?

 Rolling her eyes, she stood up and jumped down from the bed. It may smell manly and really look clean, she wouldn't have went sleep on that bed if she knew it's his.
 
 "Jerk."
 
 "You should be thanking me for letting you sleep on my bed, instead of calling me a jerk." He replied while pulling the blanket and pillows neatly.

 "Wow! I feel so honored. Thank you so much!" She spatted back with her sarcasm and batted her eyes sarcastically. Like she would sleep there again though.

 The two glared at each other and by distance, they look like they'll eat each other. The atmosphere seems tense and like an angel walked by. Their eyes shot with fire while theirs lips are tightly sealed.

 "Jerk! I would rather marry a dog than you."

 Luhan smirked before raising his eyebrow up. His arms crossed in his chest.

 "Really?... That's a relief, at least I won't be marrying a spoiled brat like you."

 With her fists closed, Seohyun charges to his direction and was about to punch him but he caught her wrist first before it touches his face.His lips turned to a smirk as he caught her free wrist.

 "What a weakling you are?"

 "Don't touch me!! Eww, get away from me!" She screamed and positioned herself to kick him until the door opened.

 "What the hell happened here?!!"

 The two turned their heads towards the woman at the door. Her eyes send chills to them while she rested her hands at the sides of her hip. Despite the beautiful and looking young face, the two still can't hide the fact that she's looking so scary glaring at them.

 "Get down now or else I'll drag you out here."

 The two crossed their arms as they sat beside each other. The woman in front of them sips her tea and glanced at the two. She rolled her eyes and sigh before putting back the cup to it's saucer. Her red lips formed into thin line while she watched the two glaring at each other, she can't understand why they hated each other so much and the fact that they'll be married soon makes it more scary if the two live in one roof.

 "You two. Can you just not get into trouble before you marriage?" She smiled sweetly to the frowning two.

 Soehyun scoffed silently to not be disrespectful towards the woman in front of them, she'll be her mother soon. Her lips twitched as Luhan shifted his position uncomfortably.

 "Aren't you guys feeling that we should not rush marriage?" Luhan asked while furrowing his eyebrows. 

 "Yeah. As much I hated to admit but he's right, we're still too young for marriage." 

 The woman sighed. Her eyes glared up to the two which made them flinch a little in their seats. Eyes looking away from her as held her head up.

 "It's for your future, and it's to secure that you'll end up together. So whether you like it or not, you don't have a choice."

 The two have scowls in their faces as the woman stood up. Her answer wasn't enough to to solve their questions. They don't like the idea of getting marriage in the early age an the hell the oldies are thinking, it's already 21st century, arranged-marriage are so many years ago. 

 
 Seohyun's eyes wander around his room like a hawk. Clean. Neat. Manly-type. Arranged. She can tell that Luhan's a neat freak, she can't even imagine herself being toss out from their soon-to-be-home if she'll drop a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter