Chapter 10~

Arranged marriage to who?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Arranged marriage to who?

Chapter 10~

Because... I'm comfortable with you.


 "Here."

 Seohyun almost stumble when he threw the sweep and some clean rags on her way. Luckily, she caught everything up and glared at the smirking lad in front of her with his hands hidden inside his pockets. She thought that this day is one of the tiring days of her life. She just finished cleaning her own room and now, this jerk, in front of her is commanding her to clean his room and hell, his room is like two times bigger than hers. Seohyun puffed her cheeks and proceed to his room, she would rather clean early to finish early and go home.

 
 "Stupid Luhan. This is not part of our deal. Tsk." She mumbled as she dusted off the dirt from his shelves that are obviously already clean. She just finished cleaning his bathroom, did sweep the whole floor, arranged his things and even arranged his bed. She could feel how sore and tired her muscles are.

 "Ugh! Finally!"

 The door opened as soon as Seohyun finished her last task. She threw the dirty rags on the bucket and sighed in relief before picking them all up. She glared at the lad who seems satisfied with her job, she could only roll her eyes as she passes beside him.


  Seohyun finished hanging the rags that she used. The day seems to be over soon and yet she haven't gone home. Her eyes gazed down on her phone and can't help but to widen them when 5o missed calls welcomed her and worst, it is from her mother. Seohyun gulped and slowly dialed her mother's number. Waiting for her to pick up, the lass couldn't help but to feel nervous.

 "Oh! Seohyun." Weird since her mother seems to be so calm than she expected.

 "Uhm... That's it? No 'Yah! Seohyun Wu! Where the hell are you?!! You rascal!!' Isn't that what should I expect?"

 The other line chuckles making her frown. Something's really weird happening, she thought and wait for her mother to cut her curiosity.

 "Don't worry, my dear. Luhan already called me and asked me if you can have dinner there so... I agreed. Anyways, enjoy your time with your fiancé."

 Her lips left out agape when Mrs. Wu already hung up before she could even speak. She can't digest it too well but then, she realizes that she's been staring at a space, looking like a fool. Seohyun couldn't express these tingling sensation inside her stomach and those made her feel different. It's like she's... It's a very hard thing to express right now.

 "Yah! , what are you still doing here?"

 "N-nothing."

 "You know you look stupid right now, right?"

 Seohyun glared at him as she heard him being jerk again. 

 "Whatever."

 "Get down already, dinner's ready."

 

 The whole dining table is awkward as the utensils make the silence decrease. For Seohyun, she slowly eats her food and couldn't even look in front. Luhan's parents came home and were surprised that she's in their house which was a good thing, they've said. It's must be great to see Seohyun and Luhan together but they captured a wrong picture, as Seohyun thought. She doesn't want them to think that they are in good terms since it may cause their wedding to be held sooner. They don't even have any idea when will their parents want the wedding to be held. It can be next week, next year or it can even be very, very soon and they don't want it to happen, as what they presume.


 "So Seohyun, when would you like to try your gown?" As what Mrs. Wu started.

 Seohyun though almost spit her water on their faces, luckily she held her lips tightly sealed. She gulped hardly and stared at them with her big innocent eyes— she doesn't even know if she have a gown to try.

 "Uhmm..."

 "What about we talk it tomorrow, dear?"<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter