Chapter 4~

Arranged marriage to who?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Arranged marriage to who?

 Chapter 4~
 
 Why so sudden?

 
 After getting out of her classroom,Seohyun was about to run when Mr.Im spotted her.He went straight to her and dragged the complaining young lady.Mr.Im is a midget but he's really strong that a tall person like Seohyun can't even stand to.Mr.Im's tight grip on her bag is really making her annoyed but what can she say to a teacher though.

 "Mr.Im,Umma's going to kill me.She told me to buy groceries and I have to be home early."She whined and hoped that Mr.Im would buy her little lie.Actually,her mother's going to kill her if she's late today since Mrs.Wu told her that they have somewhere to go.But the convenience store?Sure she likes to go there,she's hungry.

 "Miss Wu,it's your fault why you're in detention.And I know your mother would understand why I'm doing these.Here."He reached the bucket of water and a rag hanging on it to her.While the young lady imagine herself punching him.She just make faces when he turns around."Clean the windows while Mr.Park will arrange the chairs."

 Without even letting her complain again,Mr.Im already left her which made her more annoyed.She looked at the bucket in her grasp before going back to see the guy beside her.Just like her,he have an annoyed face with rags and a map in his grasps.He glared at her which she replied a glare too.

 "Tsk!Mr.Iceberg."Seohyun muttered while the guy turned his back and started sweeping."Wow~Never thought Mr.Iceberg can clean."

 "Wow~Never thought a person like can be this annoying."He spatted back sarcastically.

 The two forgot their task as they held their maps in the air while it forms an X.They glared at each other as they panted after making the maps handles as swords.The windows are cleaned and the chairs are arranged.But these two are seemed mess up.

 "You.I really hate you."Seohyun spelled out every words she said and charged forward but the guy didn't let his guard down and defensed himself from getting hit.

  "Oh really?As far as I remember,I hate you more."

 Luhan hold the handle of her map before shoving it away making her stumble forward.They don't really know what happened and it seems all too fast to even remember.They just found theirselves facing each other and close as they hated it to be.His arm was securely circled around her waist which prevented her from hitting the floor.Her body's leaned on his as their faces grew red because of the closeness.They could see each other's eyes clearly and could their breaths on each other's skin.

 Seohyun was the first one to broke the intense atmosphere as she cleared .She straighten herself and dusted her clothes.She glared at him again while trying to prevent from blushing after what happened.Her hand found the strap of her bag pack before she slung it on her shoulder.

 "Good luck putting them back to the janitor's closet,jerk.I'm going home."Before another accident will happen,Seohyun quickly went out of the room and swore to herself that she's not doing it again.She just made herself a big fool.

 
 "I'm home."Her lips parted after she spoke loudly,Seohyun rested her shoes on the shoe rack messily which she's used to do.She run to her room as fast as possible she
wanted to have a cold shower,a very cold shower to erase the blush on her face.After that incident,she went to the convenient store to buy some snacks but she can't help but to think of the closeness.She could only cringe as she thought of many more skin-ships with him once they'll be married.

 "Didn't I tell you to wear some dress?"Mrs.Wu frowned as her eyes darted to her daughter who wear a black tight pants and a white shirt with print of hello kitty on it.Seohyun also let her hair fall down straightly as the little number of bracelets matches her outfit.

 "What?I'm wearing clothes though,at least I'm not ."Getting a smack on the head,Seohyun scowled at her own mother who looked so opposite of her.

 "Go back and wear some formal clothes.We're going to some fancy restaurant so don't make yourself as a clown."

 Grunting,Seohyun lazily walked back to her room.She took off her shirt and sweep them away by her foot before opening the closet.Her eyes did scan for a dress in just a second.Well,she only got one dress.It was when her mother gifted her during her 15th birthday—which she found useless since she merely uses it.

 Her hand found the tip of the hanger and slowly,she took it away from the closet.The dress hangs straightly.It's colored as baby blue while the skirt is flowing down up to her ankle.She twitched her lips before putting the dress on without taking her jeans off.She thought of wearing it underneath since the dress is long.The problem is,the upper part of the dress is tubed.It's not good for her liking.

 After letting her straight hair fall back,Seohyun putted some mascara and a thin line of liner which she paired up with her strawberry flavored pink lip gloss.She may be a little boyish and not really in interest of make-ups,she still have some knowledge of those kind of things.Smiling a little,Seohyun wear her light blue heels before walking back to the liv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter