Chapter 7~

Arranged marriage to who?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Arranged marriage to who?

Chapter 7~

Butterflies?


 "O-ouch! Hey, be careful."

 She whined as he slightly dapped the cool ointment on her ankle. Luhan glared at her before reaching out to flick her forehead which made her hiss in pain.

 "Tsk. If you were careful earlier, you wouldn't sprain yourself."

 "Why? It's not my fault why that stupid hole was there... If-- ahh!" 

 Caressing her forehead, Seohyun pout her lips as he struck for another flick on her forehead. She glared at him but seeing him treating her bruise makes her hesitate. Her eyes studied him, he even looks so cool treating her, he looks like a gentleman. However, even if she found herself thinking about him being cool, she can't still kick out the annoyance of the thought of being married to a guy like him.

 "Done!" He announced as Seohyun shook her head from her thoughts.

 What am I thinking again? Ughh!!

 "Now, we have to go."

 The lass frowned her brows as he turned around and starts to walk. How can he leave her when she sprained her left ankle? Thinking of a good idea, no, actually a bad idea, Seohyun picked her shoe and threw it to him, hitting his leg in the process.

 "What the?! Yah!"

 "What? You're not helping me? Do you think the ointment's magic that healed me quickly? It still hurts, you know."

 Biting his lower lip and ruffles his hair with annoyance, Luhan walked back towards her. She's right though, how can she really walk when she sprained her ankle, he thought but he can't also her to walk since it'll take time to go back. Without another choice, he squatted before her making her surprised at his action.

 "W-what are you doing?"

 "What? You said your ankle hurts. Now move, I'll give you a piggy-back so we can go back quickly. Here's your shoe, you stupid."

 "B-but..." She couldn't help but to stutter a little as she wears her shoe.

 "Come on." Seohyun couldn't talk as she felt him pull her hands and s then around his neck. She's now leaning on his back which is really embarrassing. 

 "It's okay... I think I can walk now."

 "No. Don't be stubborn."

 Blinking her eyes, Seohyun could feel like she's being too stiff as he wrapped his hands around her legs to secure her from falling. He stood up without much effort but Seohyun know that he's tired and the fact that she's being a burden to him makes her guilty a little.

 "Anyway... Thank you for earlier. If you weren't fast enough, I would probably fell down. Also, thanks for treating my ankle." She muttered softly as she leans to his ear. 

 "Huh?! Why am I helping you when in fact you're my slave? You sure do owe me a lot, Seohyun Wu."

 Pouting her lips, Seohyun pinched his cheeks together. Earlier, she did felt a little warmth from him but now, she thinks that he's still as bad as she first met him.

 "Yah! I saved you, I treated your bruise, I even gave you a piggy-back ride and now you're pinching my cheeks?"

 "Why? Your cheeks are so soft to pinch."

 She pinched his cheeks a little harder and can't help but to squeal. For Luhan, it's really annoying and it hurts. Turning his head to glare at her is really a big mistake. They're eyes stared at each other as awkwardness drowns them. Seohyun slowly let go of his cheeks and gulp at the close gap, probably between one and two inch. She looked away quickly which made Luhan to go back in reality. He cleared his throat before looking in front and starting to walk again. The two teenagers can't understand but they felt a little warmth starting to fill their hearts.

 
 The restaurant was almost empty as they arrived. Luhan was about to go inside but stepped back as he can't find their parents behind the clear glass windows. He sighed, he knew his parents well and maybe Mrs. Wu approved at his parents, they must left them so they can have their oh-so-called-bonding-time. Luhan heard his mother squealed before he could even leave the table earlier, it must be the reason.

 "Ugh, seriously? Now what, stupid?"

 His brows furrows when Seohyun turned quiet since he crossed the street earlier and now, she's not even replying. Turning his head a little, her sleeping face welcomes his view. Luhan stared at her before chuckling a little bit, he thinks that she must be tired. Without a choice, Luhan dialed Mrs. Wu's number and hope that he can take her home before the weather turns even cooler. He may not admit it but he knows that he's actually worried about her condition now.


 
 The sound of the ringing alarm clock made her jolt from her bed. She puffed air from as she realized that she's just being awaken by the noise and not the siren of fire truck from her dream. She was about to stand up but pain dashed to her left ankle making her yelp. Her hand threw the blanket away and a gasp came out from . The purplish color bruise welcomed her.

 "What? How did--- right! Last night! But, how'd I end up being he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter