Chapter 13~

Arranged marriage to who?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Arranged marriage to who?

Chapter 13~

Roommate... Not really that excited.


 Since that day—their so-called couple pictorial—Seohyun hadn't been in herself lately. Sometimes she just found herself thinking of his eyes or how he talks and even she remembered how he smile a little. Then there are times when she's shaking her head, trying to erase those thoughts away, away from her mind, away from her soul. Even now, a day until the trip, she can't still seemed to focus.

 "Yah! Seohyun Wu, what are you still staring at? Don't you know that you have to pack now so you won't forget everything for tomorrow. Move yourself."

 Realizing what was she's doing or more like thinking, Seohyun quickly turned her head to her mother. Her eyes widen as she remembers that tomorrow will be their first day of the trip, and yet she hadn't finished packing, the worst thing is it's almost midnight. She still have to sleep early as they'll be out at 6 in the morning.

 "Wow! Thanks for reminding, Umma. I really need that."

 She quickly moved to get more clothes as their trip extends for four days, she have to bring many clothes. First stop, the clothes. Next one, her personal things. Third, definitely some random things that she wants to see together with her trip.

 Just as how time flies so fast within the common t.v shows is how it was fast as Seohyun could describe the time now. She quickly grabbed her jeans and a plain black T-shirt with some random prints invading the front part. Since she doesn't have anymore time, Seohyun let her hair flow behind her, not even caring if she'll comb it or not. Dashing out from her room with her bag, Seohyun quickly took a turn towards their kitchen and grabbed an apple.

 "Bye, Umma. I'm going now."

 "Be careful and don't forget to call if something happened."

 
 She quickly dashed pass through the gates and quickly went towards the front field. Students scattered everywhere with their casual looks—some looks simple while some looks like it's their best casual clothes. Seohyun heaved a sigh of relief, she got in time and she's not late—almost though. Her eyes roamed the whole field and a smile spreads on her lips when she spotted her friends.

 "Unnie!" She called.

 "Oh! Seohyun-ah."

 "Thanks to the heaven, I'm not late yet. I'm safe from Mrs. Ahn's wrath." Seohyun remarked before standing between them. She notice that the two girls dressed differently. Chorong wears a simple denim shorts and a gray sweater. While for Bomi, she wears a light-pink sundress paired with her pigtails. She unconsciously dropped her gaze on her own clothes—just too causal for her, she thought but it was the pair she really do liked. Just by seeing the three of them, you can easily see each other's personalities and hobbies just based on their own clothing.

 Just few minutes passed, Mrs. Ahn came out from the faculty room, welcoming the students with her stoic face. For Seohyun, Mrs. Ahn was the most stoned teacher she had met. Fortunately though, she haven't gone to any Mrs. Ahn's lessons as she wasn't her batch's teacher. Even though it was a lucky chance, Seohyun still feels fear whenever she sees Mrs. Ahn. Just based on her posture, Seohyun can say that she's like those kind of teachers that are really hard to get close to. She was even more strict than most of the upper level teachers.

 "Devil's out." Bomi said that almost made two nod their head but stopped immediately as Mrs. Ahn walks closer to them. 

  The woman got her way up to the small stage at near left of Seohyun. She still wears the same gray-colored clothes and have the same plain and neat ponytail. Her hand grips the mic before raising it in front of her. Her hawk-like eyes wandered through every students before she held her gaze before her firmly. The sharp sound of the mic echoes making the students flinch but for Mrs. Ahn, she even look pleased with it.

 "Good morning, students. Today is the first day of your trip. I hope you'll enjoy," Seohyun really doubt that she was sincere with that. It's more like, "I hope you die, and your souls will burn within hell." She even doubt that Mrs. Ahn's liking the idea of being one of the supervisors for the trip. "Children, we have to remember that safety first. You can't go away from the cabin area without any approval from us. Understood?"

 "Yes, ma'am!" They replied in unison, feeling like it's less a trip but more of a military training.

 "Good. As for now, you have to ride t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter