Chapter 7: PE Class

The Queenka and the New Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~CHAPTER SEVEN~

 

 “Hi Yoona!”

Yoona turned to the person who called her name. It was Hara. Yoona looks at her questioningly.

“What?”

“Uhm… Err… We have PE subject today right?... uhm…” Hara coughed a bit before speaking again. “… C-can we DRESS TOGETHER AT THE DRESSING ROOM LATER?” Hara can’t help but to say it out loud due to her nervousness.

Yoona’s mouth hang open at what Hara had proposed to her, like…seriously? Hara blushed so much at how Yoona is looking at her, much to her embarrassment.

“YAH! HARRRAAA! Get away from Yoona! You’re such a ert! When do you even had the guts to ask goddess Im that kind of question, huh?!” Hyuna pulled Hara away from Yoona.

“Have a shame on yourself!” Their other classmates said too.

Yoona can’t believe it. Hara shocked her. Yoona accidentally looks at Yuri and saw her looking from Hara to her in astonishment. And then Yuri instantly writes something down on her notebook before raising it up to show it to her.

| YOONA, ARE YOU ALRIGHT? |

Yoona hated how that small action can make her smile instantly. And without thinking she even writes down her answer and showed it to Yuri.

| YES I AM FINE. I’M JUST SURPRISED.O_O Thanks for asking. ^__^ |

Yuri just smiled and nodded. No one saw their exchange of notes because everyone’s attention is on Hara and Taeyeon, who is already reprimanding her. But their adviser came, stopping YoonYul’s exchanges of notes.

“What’s happening here?”

“HARA!” Their classmates said.

“What’s with Hara?” Mr Lee asked.

Then they pushed Hara to the front. But she faced Yoona and bowed 90 degrees. “I-I’m so sorry goddess Im.”

Yoona cringed but she just nodded meekly.

“Go back to your seats first.” Mr Lee commanded then they all went back. “What happened here?” He continued.

“Uhm…sir it’s nothing big. It’s all fine now.” Yoona said. She doesn’t wanna make a trivial issue big.

*

Lunch Break:

“Hey we heard about what Hara proposed to you.” Tiffany said as Yoona approached their usual table at the cafeteria.

“Wow, news really spread that fast e?” Yoona said after she put down her tray of food and sat down across Tiffany and Jessica.

“That is so… straightforward.” Jessica said.

“Yeah. But it’s fine now. She already apologized.”

‘And besides, Yuri even thought about me, if I am fine after that crude proposal.’ Yoona thought after. Smiling inside.

“Even so, she should at least give herself a dignity and she must show respect to you. By the way, have you taken your PE?” Tiffany said

“Not yet. PE is our last subject for today.”

“Mm… Be careful okay? Ask someone to be with you when you change.” Jessica said

“Thanks for your suggestion Jessica, but… that is what Hara asked me. She asked me to change together with her. You want me to become a ert too?”

“No! What I mean is, ask someone to go with you so she can watch over for some erts.”

 “And that someone might just also be a ert. You know so well how almost all of my classmates are so obsessed to me.”

“Almost Yoona. Almost. It means that not all of your classmates are like that.”

“She’s right. Hmm... How ‘bout you ask the classmate that you’re with at the library yesterday? You wouldn’t help her in the first place if she isn’t nice right?” Tiffany suggested.

Yoona’s mouth formed an Oh as she realized who Tiffany is suggesting. “Oh, no. No. I can dress by myself. I don’t need anyone guarding me.”

“Okay, but we’re worried for your sake. Do you want us to cut classes and guard you from your ert classmates while you change?”

“Guys, I am touched at how you’re worried and all but… I can take care of myself. I doubt that they’ll do something to me. We’ve been taking PE for 6 months now and no one has dared molest or me while I change. Besides, Hara already apologized; I doubt that she’ll try to do something to me.”

Jessica and Tiffany just sighed in defeat but they’re still worried for their Queenka friend. “…Fine if you say so but they might secretly take a snapshot of you while you dress.” Tiffany said. She has a point.

“Just call us if someone tries okay? You have your phone with you, right?” Jessica said.

Yoona can’t help but to smile at her friends. “Yes moms…I love you so much!”

That caused Tiffany and Jessica to grin. “We love you too.”

*

*

Yoona is hesitating whether or not to attend the PE class, their last subject for today. Her friends are right. She needs someone harmless to be with her when she changes. She felt paranoid that someone might really take a snapshot of her while she changes.

Their PE uniform is a white shirt with baby pink linings on the neck-line and sleeves. Then baby pink shorts that has side-pockets on both sides.

 

 (Yuri’s POV:)

I was about to go change into PE uniform with Taeyeon, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung when I thought of Yoong. I have been observing her and she looks troubled. She keeps on looking around the classroom.

I guess she feels fearful towards all of us now. And I wouldn’t be surprised if she sees all of us as hormonal animals just waiting for the right time to attack her when she dressed. Even though I do not feel that way.

I can’t really believe how some of our classmates that happened to be her admirers act sometimes. Don’t they know that they are scaring her? I thought she is their Queenka? But why are they treating her like that?

Maybe if I happen to be one of Yoong’s admirers, I will always think of her wellbeing first. I will treat her nicely, and I will be friendly to her. In short, I will make her feel loved.

So I thought of asking them if we can bring Yoong along with us to change so there’ll be someone to watch over her crazy admirers when she dressed.

“Can we bring Yoona with us? I think it’ll be safe for her if she’ll be with someone when she dressed. I trust you’re harmless, guys.” I really hope they are, especially Hyoyeon and Sooyoung.

“But—“ Taeyeon started.

“She’ll just turn us down.” Sooyoung continued.

“Let’s just try to ask her.” I said.

“Okay.” Hyoyeon answered and no one argued, so we went to approach Yoona’s seat.

“Hey,” I said and Yoong looked up at us. “Uhm…” I continued while thinking on how to ask her without scaring her further. I want her to trust us.

“Aren’t you going to change?”Hyoyeon said, I guess she sensed that I am still thinking hard on what to say to Yoona.

 But I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter