In the Rain, In the Dark We Lay (Part 1)

In Your Arms (Jaeho Version)

A/N: I am very sorry for the late update ^.^ Monday was unbelievably busy ><

 

“Thanks for the ride Taec. See ya.” Jaejoong smiled, entering his mansion after the sleek Strada out of his sight. Fixing his glasses, he typed in the security code on a keyboard attached to the gate’s side.

A beeping sound could be heard later, and the gates opened automatically. Jaejoong pulled his wheeled suitcase while brushing off some snow fallen to his sweater. Fumbling with his keys, he heard a clicking sound from inside.

“Welcome home,” Key smiled, hair dishelmed from sleep, eyes weren’t fully opened. “Had a nice trip?”

Jaejoong smiled apologetically. “Good, but tiring. Sorry to wake you up.”

“That’s my job. Hungry? Should I cook you something?”

“Hmm… fried rice would be great.”

“Kay, go shower, I’ll cook.”

~~~

“What? Are you going to kill me?”

“If I should, I will.”

“Is that the best thing you can do?” Youngdae smirked, walking closer to Yunho. “Go show me what you can do.”

Yunho stepped back. He must admit, he was afraid. “G—get away from me!”

“Why? You’re scared? Are you scared, Yunho-?”

“I’m no—” In swift movement, Youngdae grabbed his hands, pinning them above his head and took the broken bottle away from his hand.

“Let me go! You bastard! Let me go!” Youngdae smirked, trailing the sharp tip of the bottle along Yunho’s cheek.

“You are so gorgeous Yunho-ah… too bad your mother’s eyes taint it.”

“No!”

“Let me take them off for you Yunho ah… let me see your pure beauty”

“Stop! Please stop!”

Youngdae smirked and kept trailing lines on Yunho’s cheek with the sharp glass.

Suddenly both of them heard a sound of door clicked open.

“Youngdae hyung you fi—”

At the door frame was Jaejoong, shocked and unexpected by the father and son. Youngdae’s eyes got bigger, and Yunho stiffened, afraid of what his father might do to Jae or himself later. Youngdae growled.

“Jaejoong hyung…”

Jaejoong was speechless. The sight in front of him was unbelievable yet real. His best friend slash senior was about to ruin his own son’s face with a broken bottom of beer bottle, and—

“Run Jaejoong hyung!”

~~~

“Here.”

Jaejoong’s olfactory and gustatory senses were happily responded to the plate of delicious looking food in front of him. “Gosh Key, I really am should raise your salary by next week.”

Kibum smiled in amusement. “Do you need anything else?”

Jaejoong stopped eating for a while, looking up at his best friend slash butler. “How’s Yunho?” Key exhaled slowly, taking off a purple apron covering his front.

“He’s fine, except his constant nightmare. Y’know.”

~~~

“Run Jaejoong hyung!”

“Jaejoong ah…”

Youngdae’s eyes were widened. “Jaejoong ah…” he said again.

“Youngdae hyung?”

Youngdae’s grip on Yunho’s wrists tightened, making Yunho groaned. “Father! Hurts!”

Jaejoong walked inside the house to help the poor boy. “Youngdae hyung! What are you—”

“Any closer, his pretty face will be ruined.”

“Hyung, he is your son!”

“Jae hyung! Don’t—get out of here!”

“Youngdae hyung, please don’t hurt your son!”

“He’s a ! A son of my once called y wife!”

“He’s not your wife hyung, and I know about her, your wife did not cheat!” Jae took a step closer, but at the same time Youngdae pressed the broken glass bottle to Yunho’s face, made him step back. “Lies! All lies!”

“Eomoni did not lie!” Yunho shouted, right near his father’s ear, making him turned to look at him. “She did not!”

“Lies!”

“No!”

“You just want to say that everything I do is wrong, don’t you!” Youngdae kicked Yunho’s stomach. “Everyone said so! What I said is right!”

“You were wrong, hyung.” Youngdae turned, Jaejoong was holding another empty beer bottle in his hand. “All wrong.”

In a second, the bottle crashed Youngdae’s head.

“Jaejoong hyung?” Jaejoong turned, seeing Yunho was shaking. “What did you—what are you—”

“Your neighbor Junsu told me he often hearing weird noises from your house. that’s why I said I want to come to your house as an alibi.” Jae reached the boy, who was sitting hugging his knees, leaning on a wall. “It’s all fine now.”

“Did you kill him?”

“I don’t know.” Then Jaejoong held Yunho’s body close, letting the boy crying in his arms. “Sssh.. it’s fine.”

 

A/N I'm sorry for the shortness >< I beg your comment and review!