Feeling Like This

In Your Arms (Jaeho Version)

A/N: Final Chapter! Thanks for all the support and comments, and, and, and, AND subscribers which keep me up to write :D They’re really do!

BTW, I might or might not make  Yunjae version of this. Or Onkey? Hmm… both of them are my favorite couples…

 

 Yunho took out his lunch box from his locker with a small smile. He had gotten new friends, lover, and home. And Key cooked him his special homemade bento for lunch.

“Hey there you !”

Yunho stiffened. That voice. The voice that responsible to his emotional pain since he became a freshman. He turned, meeting a group of boys with a ty looking girl in their arm. “So you killed your father huh?”

“You actually had guts to do that?”

Yunho bit his lip, looking down. He didn’t know to say or what to do. All he could do was standing still, looking down, and zip his lips.

“How did your HOMO father you huh? Sideways? Missionary?”

“Nah, he’s a . He must be on his hands and knees.”

“And he killed his father with a beer bottle!”

“Beer bottle? Ooh, how scary!” they laughed hard, gaining attention from other students in the hallway. Yunho held back his tears, he tried his best. He looked aside, group of queenbees were laughing at him too. There were still a group of normal students who put on sympathy on him, yet they couldn’t do anything. At least there were a few people who didn’t actually hate him.

Suddenly, the queenbees gasped. Some of the bullies also did. The hallway became silent, only sounds of footsteps could be heard vibrating the air.

~~~

Jaejoong cracked an egg into a pan, sizzling sound of fried oil could be heard shortly after. Adding some salt on the surface, he waited until the oil crisped the egg for a moment.

Maybe I should learn how to cook more than just simple breakfast menu, he thought.

~~~

A very beautiful man was walking along the hallway, still in business suit, a briefcase in one hand and a notebook in the other. His big eyes were focused on a target, didn’t care the looks of amazement other students pointed at him. His silky black hair made every arrogant cheerleader there burned in jealousy.

Even the jocks and bullies couldn’t take their eyes off him.

Yunho felt someone was walking closer to him. “Yunho ah.”

That voice.

Yunho looked upward. “Jaejoong hyung?”

“You left this notebook on your study desk.” Jaejoong gave him his black notebook, which he used for Mathematics. Yunho smiled and accepted it.

“Thank you. I’ll need this later. By the way, what are you doing here hyung?”

“Confirming to your principal that I’m your guardian now.” Jaejoong smiled back. “But I think these gentlemen,” Jae shot a sharp look to Yunho’s bullies “need to know that I’m more than your guardian, right?” Jae smirked, returned by his lover.

He walked closer to Yunho, grabbed his nape and pulling him in a gentle kiss. Their tongue caressed each other softly, full of passion and love. Soft moans permeated in air, not loud enough to be heard by the others. Sneakily  Jaejoong’s hand went to Yunho’s chest, caressing it lovingly. A few more kisses and they turned to practically eating each other’s face. Hair pulling, teeth clashing, tongue …

And Jaejoong made sure every bully that had hurt his lover; including their girls and the queenbees were jealous of the scene.

~~~

Jaejoong put in two fried eggs into two plates along with toasts and sausages; knowing that Yunho hated bacons. He went back to his room with the breakfast tray.

“Oh, you’re awake.”

“Hmm? Yeah…” Yunho yawned, buried himself into the mattress again.

Jaejoong laughed at the scene. “Hey, get up. Breakfast.”

~~~

After a few minutes or so, Jaejoong broke the kiss. Yunho’s face was flushed, and he laughed. “I’ll see you at home?”

Yunho nodded. “See you Jae hyung.”

Jaejoong pecked his cheek before turning around to the bullies. He looked at the sharply, scared the boys. “My name is Kim Jaejoong, the lover of Jung Yunho. I have police Officers and Headquarters as my friends, so don’t you ever dare hurt anyone in this school, or the consequence won’t be good for you all. And don’t let anyone hurt anyone here, too.”

Then walked away, leaving Yunho and his dazed schoolmates.

“Damn,” his bully cursed. Yunho turned to look at him, now straight in the eyes. He could see some of them still looking at Jaejoong’s back, still in amazement.

For the first time in his school life, Yunho felt so proud, so brave, and not because of his grades. But because of his lover that had changed his life there.

~~~

Yunho ate his breakfast while cuddling to Jaejoong’s warm body on the bed. They were watching TV morning cartoons and enjoying the morning fresh air. Not to mention cuddling and kissing here and there.

Suddenly Jaejoong’s phone rang. Reluctantly, Jaejoong got up from bed and picked it up.

“Hello?”

“Jaejoong hyung! It’s me Kangin!”

“I know. What’s up?”

“We found him!”

“E—eh?”

We found Youngdae, hyung! We did it!

Jaejoong smiled widely. “That’s great! How’s he?”

“He’s in his cell now hyung. We’ll execute him tomorrow.”

“So… no more danger to me and Yunho now?”

Zero danger for you two!

Jaejoong grinned. “Congratulations Headquarter! Celebrate it at my place?”

Gladly! See you at eight!” Kangin hung up.

Jaejoong turned to Yunho who was till eating his breakfast. Yunho felt his gaze and shot a questioning look at him. Jaejoong merely shook his head, approached him to kiss him softly.

Life is perfect.

 

 

Kina Grannis-In Your Arms

Hush, now let's go quiet to the park
Where it first started
Cool night, us lying in the dark
I felt my heart
Was trying to find the place for you to stay
A place where I feel safe

Anything we have known, anything we've forgotten
In the rain, in the dark we'll lay
In your arms, in your arms I'll stay
Anything we have known, anything we've forgotten
In the rain, in the dark we'll lay
In your arms, in your arms I'll stay

Take my hand
Let's go into the trees
Behind the branches
Falling on our knees
I remember feeling like this part of us will never change

Anything we have known, anything we've forgotten
In the rain, in the dark we'll lay
In your arms, in your arms I'll stay
Anything we have known, anything we've forgotten
In the rain, in the dark we'll lay
In your arms, in your arms I'll stay

Follow me
We both know the way
It's always been the same

Anything we have known, anything we've forgotten
In the rain, in the dark we'll lay
In your arms, in your arms I'll stay
Anything we have known, anything we've forgotten
In the rain, in the dark we'll lay
In your arms, in your arms I'll stay

In your arms I'll stay

In your arms I'll stay

In your arms I'll stay

In your arms I'll stay

In your arms I'll stay…