In Your Arms I'll Stay

In Your Arms (Jaeho Version)

Jaejoong couldn’t sleep. Yes he was holding Yunho, but he couldn’t sleep since he had slept on the plane for more than four hours after resting in hotel all day. And he just ate, he couldn’t sleep after eating.

And he preferred having his eyes wide open to look at his beautiful lover than closing them and dreaming things that he would forget the next morning.

~~~

“What are you—you gotta be kidding right?”

“Jae hyung, calm down. We’re looking for him right now,” Kangin spoke on the other line.

“How come you let him escape? There’s no way! Your—your cells are safe enough! This has to be a joke!”

Good thing Yunho who was taking a bath couldn’t hear Jaejoong said that, otherwise he would worry about his and Jaejoong’s safety again and that would not a good thing. “You are kidding right? Youngdae is not outside there right? He’s in your cell… right?”

“I’m sorry hyung, I really am. We’ll try our best to find him. Promise he won’t hurt Yunho or you.”

Jaejoong took a deep breath, calming himself. “I trust you Kangin. Go on searching.” Jaejoong brushed his hair. “I’ll protect Yunho no matter what happens.”

~~~

Jaejoong kissed Yunho’s temple again, very softly. He smiled against the skin. He wished Yunho was awake at the moment, but at the same time he didn’t.

His inside made a tingly sensation thrilling up his spine when Yunho’s lips twitched in an almost smile then snuggled closer to his body. There was probably no more possible gap between those two, not that Jaejoong complained.

Jaejoong smiled and kissed Yunho’s cheek.

~~~

After the guests left, Yunho cried his heart out on Jihye and his mother’s grave. He kneeled between them, too weak to stand up. Looking at the gravestones of two women he loved the most, Yunho burst in more tears.

Jaejoong who was standing behind him kneeled as well, offering a shoulder to cry on. Yunho buried his face in his neck instead, yet Jaejoong didn’t push him of. He wrapped his long arms around the crying boy.

“I should be there hyung—mom—Jihye.” He was talking nonsense, but he didn’t care. Jaejoong keep rubbing circles on his back; didn’t say anything.

“Jihye’s only 13 hyung! 13! She’s still had a lot of things to do! She wants to be a dancer like me! Yet—yet she’s—” Yunho wrapped his arms around Jae’s neck, his tears wetting Jae’s collared neck.

The older man knew he better not say anything right now. Instead he comforted the boy by his reassuring touches and kisses on his wet cheek. He knew what it felt like, to lose people you loved the most and how they die was half your fault. It stung, it hurt. It felt like you made to be the filthiest person the world.

Yunho hugged Jae for seemed like forever. Jae’s body was so warm and comforting. Not to mention his touches and kisses. And after a few while, Jae started whispering comforting words, making him never wanted to let him go. Never will.

~~~

The sun was about to rise up.

Yunho squirmed. But when he was about to get up a pair of arms prevent him to do so. Yunho frowned. Then his eyes widened as he inhaled a familiar scent. He looked up to make sure his presumption was right.

Jaejoong. He was right.

He circled his arms around the older man’s body, nuzzling and smiling against his chest.

“Jae hyung... you’re home.”

Jae chuckled softly; bent down to look at the younger’s eyes. “Yes Yun. I am.”

With no second thought, he kissed those lips gently.

~~~

“Chun, have you found him?”

“No. some citizen claimed they saw him though. We’re still searching hyung, no need to worry.”

“Great. Call me if you find something.”

“Definitely.”

Jae closed his phone. He sighed hardly. Youngdae still hadn’t been found. If he knew that Yunho was staying at his place, it would be a disaster for both himself and Yunho. And Key. And Jinki. Yunho had known them for only two weeks but they got along very well.

So what now, Almighty Kim? Runaway? Jaejoong challenged himself.

“Hyung?”

Jae turned, meeting Key and Yunho standing near the doorway to his room. Key’s hand was behind the younger’s back, and Yunho was holding a box wrapped in brown paper. Jae smiled. “Yeah?”

Yunho opened his mouth but closed it again, not sure to what he was going to say. When he tried to say something, he stuttered.

Key smiled in amusement and patted Yunho’s shoulder. “It’s your birthday Jae, and Yunho wants to give you something. He’s nervous.” Key laughed. “Well, go give him,” he pushed Yunho into the room and closed the door.

~~~

They were in each other’s arms, enjoying the silence lingering the bedroom. Jae’s hand playing with Yunho’s hair, and the younger seemed so interested with Jae’s shirt.

“Why didn’t you wake me up when you came home?”

“I tried, yet you slept like a log.”

“Bad comparison.” Jae laughed.

“Well…” Jae kissed his forehead. “I hate to disturb your beauty sleep anyway.”

Yunho blushed. “It’s not a beauty sleep hyung…” he said shyly. “Just a… sleep.”

“Hmm? What do you mean?”

“No, never mind. It’s not so important anyway.”

Jae chuckled again. “Want to eat something? Breakfast maybe?”

“No.” Yunho closed his eyes, feeling Jae’s body heat relaxing him.

~~~

Yunho was nervous. He clearly was, crystal clear.

“Something you want to give me Yunho ah?”

Yunho gulped, he nodded slowly. He approached the businessman and gave the box in his hand in shy manner. Jae bit his lip to prevent a smile from the adorable sight and took the box.

“J—Jae hyung?”

“Yes?”

“Are you going to open it now?” Jae smiled and nodded. Yunho was so eager.

He ripped the brown paper around the box and opened its lid. Jae’s smile grew at the content. A chocolate brown scarf.

“You—you don’t like?” Yunho’s face fell a bit.

“It’s not like that. I haven’t got scarf as a present since forever.” He took the soft fabric and observed it. There was his name knitted at the corner. “Jae,” he read it aloud. He laughed. “I like this Yunho ah. Thank you.”

Yunho smiled as Jae wrapped it around his neck. “I—made it. Kibum hyung taught me.”

Jae’s smile grew in appreciation. “Thanks.”

“Oh, and there’s something else I need to tell you.”

“What is it?”

Yunho walked closer until he was right in front of the businessman. Biting his lip, Yunho bent down to his knees at his eyes level. “I—I think I’ve fallen for you, hyung…”

Silence. They were still looking at each other’s eyes. As if there was no words needed, their silent eye conversation was the only thing they needed.

After a few minutes, Jaejoong got down of his armchair, kneeling as well in front of Yunho. Gently, he cupped Yunho face, bringing his lips to his own, tenderly.

 

A/N: Comment please!!! They really make me happy :D