Ballerina.

The Monster's babysitter.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TAEMIN’s POV

I let out a groan at the sound of birds chirping against my window. I bury myself under my pillows but sigh when I realized my brain had already awoken. I throw the pillow away and glare at my window, hissing at the birds that had disturbed my slumber. I hadn’t gotten that much sleep last night after Saeli had left me alone. Waves of embarrassment hit me by the bucket load as my mind continually replayed her falling on top of me. I basically wanted to punch the hell out of my own face when one thought had casually slipped into my mind: “Her body fits perfectly against mine.”

I immediately sit up from the bed and tap my cheeks, trying to rid myself of that thought again. I run my hands through my hair and let out an annoyed groan. What the hell was I doing thinking about the enemy with such tender thoughts? Get your together Lee Taemin.

I throw my covers off of me and stare at my door, trying to decide if I should go out or not. I’d have to face her sooner or later anyway. I let out a deep breath as I stand up and twist the door knob open. As the door flies open and I try to step out, my chest immediately collides onto someone making freeze in place and glance down. My eyes immediately lock onto her brown orbs as they stare at me in surprise. Once I was pretty sure I was staring down at Saeli, I immediately fly back and slam the back of my head against the door making me hiss and drop to my knees at the pain.

“.” I bark and rub the back of my head.

“Ar—Are you okay?” I hear her voice which my body immediately responds to by turning to look up at her. Her eyes are wide with slightly open as she stared down at me. Her hair was all over her face, probably because she had bumped into me earlier. Had she just woken up too? Did she sleep well or did she suffer like me? Please tell me she suffered like me.

Once I realized what was running through my mind, I immediately shook my head and glared at her.
“What the hell are you doing blocking a man’s door this early in the morning anyway?”

Once she heard the bite in my tone, she immediately shut and scoffed at me as she crossed her arms over her chest.
“I was going to check on your fever, you .”

Fever? Holy my fever. Right,  I almost felt like dying yesterday. I lightly touch my forehead and neck and arch an eyebrow, shocked that I felt totally normal now.
“Actually I feel fine.”

“No , no wonder you’re such a jerk again.” She hissed before turning around and stomping down the hall “Eat breakfast then drink some medicine before your niece wakes up, if she gets sick I’m blaming you.”

I hiss at the back of her head before grabbing a face mask from one of my drawers and walking out into the kitchen where I find her tying her hair up in a bun as she started pulling out plates and utensils.

“What’s for breakfast?” I casually ask, trying to show her that she doesn’t affect me at all.

“Chicken ginseng soup.” She mutters as she sets out the side dishes and out of nowhere starts tugging my ears. I scream in protest as I snap my head to look at her.

“Yaa, King Taemin, didn’t I tell you I wasn’t a maid? Do you have no manners at all? How about helping me set up the table?”

I slap her hand away from my ear and hiss at her as I stand up “You could have just asked nicely.”

“You could have just acted nicely by helping on your own accord.”

I mock her voice and she immediately smacks my back making me scream yet again. I swear to god this woman is as violent as can be.

Once she sees me helping around, she tries to hide a smile but I immediately catch it and to my ing irritation, I can’t help but smile back. Good thing I was wearing this face mask so she couldn’t see it anyway. Once everything was set, we both sat across each other and started eating.

I couldn’t help but glance at her every now and then as she ate. For a tiny girl like her, she had a pretty big appetite. I watched her feed herself a spoonful of rice which shocked me since I thought it was too big to fit into . She glanced up at me and furrowed her eyebrows, annoyed that I was staring at her. She probably wanted to say something insulting to me but was too full at the moment. She looked like a damn gerbil like this.

A light bulb suddenly lit up in my head and I reached my hand out and caught her cheek between my fingers. She let out a scream and caught my wrist with her hands, trying to pull my fingers off her. Yet every time she would tug, I would only pinch her harder.

“Yaa! Taemin-ah! That ing hurts.” She barked as she started slapping my arms.

“Really? You just looked too cute, so I couldn’t help myself but pinch you.” I teased. Cute? Bull-ing-, she isn’t cute. She’s a menace.

My plan immediately back fires when she starts pinching the skin on my wrist making me scream and pull away from her. Once I had let go, her hands fly to her cheeks and she gapes at me.
“Are you crazy?!”

I let out a satisfied smirk at her reaction as I shake my head and grab my chopsticks, trying to get back to eating. I heard her click her tongue before she suddenly starts leaning against the table and tugging onto my ear yet again. She pulled my face closer to her and my eyes immediately widened. What the hell was she doing now?

Once my face was only inches from hers she smirked at me while I just stared at her with wide eyes, my heart drumming against my chest frantically. Then out of nowhere, I feel a wet substance on my cheek making me fly back and rub my cheek only to be shocked when I find sauce on my face.

“Yaa!” I scream and stand up. She lets out a laugh as she runs behind her chair, basically taunting me. I dash towards her, refusing to be the last fool standing. She darts out the kitchen and into the living room, trying to climb over the couch. Before she could make it over, I grab her wrist and pull her towards me. She tries to use her back to push me off but I immediately wrap my arms around her waist, hoping to flip her over as we struggle around. Her laughter ends up booming around the room as she tries kicking around in my arms. I let out a smirk when I find a perfect moment to flip her over but before I could do it, I hear someone clear their throat making the both of us freeze and snap our heads to the side.

My eyes widen when I see shinee staring at us with amused grins on their faces. My mouth flies open hoping to explain the situation but for some reason no words could come out.

“Since our Taeminnie was sick, we brought him some fruits to get some vitamins in him.” Onew muttered as he bobbed his head to the side and smiled.

“But our Taeminnie doesn’t look that sick anymore huh?” Minho rubbed his chin teasingly.

“Turns out all he needed was some vitamin Saeli.” Jonghyun muttered as he stretched his arms in the air and yawned then turned around “Carry on kids, we’ll be in the kitchen.”

As they all retreated to the kitchen, I let out a grimace and turned to look down only to be shocked when I saw my arms still wrapped around Saeli. I immediately let go of her and step back, wrapping my arms around myself. She slowly turns to look at me and I catch sight of her cheeks which were the reddest I’ve ever seen them. She locks eyes with me then hisses making me step back in fear. She then storms off and messes her hair and screa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter