The force.

The Monster's babysitter.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SAELI’s POV

“UMMA!” Nari screams as she jumps into her mother’s arms while Haeri happily hugs her back and kisses her forehead.

“Were you good while I was gone?” Haeri smiles as she brushes Nari’s hair out of her face. Nari gives a bright nod and hugs her mom one more time. Haeri then looks at me and smiles. She had just come back from her trip from Japan.

“How was your first time while I was away?”

“It was fine; Taemin was more of a problem to me than Nari was.” I smile back as Haeri laughs at my choice of words.

“That boy is a handful even when we were just kids.” She places Nari back on the floor then grabs a mug and a bag of tea “Where is he anyway? At a schedule?”

“Yeah, he said he’d be back by dinner. He left pretty early this morning.”

She simply nods as she makes her tea while Nari starts telling her about what we had been doing for the past two days.

 

Once nightfall had arrived, I watched as Haeri started chopping vegetables while I washed the rice for dinner. Loud bangs suddenly erupted throughout the house, letting us know that shine had just arrived.

“I’m starving!” Key yells as he enters the kitchen and finds us preparing dinner. He claps his hands happily as he steps beside Haeri, asking her what he could help her with. Nari squeals as Minho picks her up and places her on his shoulders while she holds his head for balance.

“Minho-ssi, be careful.” I mumble as I stare at them. Minho turns to me then smiles as he bobs his head to the side.

“That depends; you have to do something for me first.” He announces which makes me furrow my eyebrows as I stare at him.

“What?”

“You’re about the same age as Taemin right?” He asks

I give him a short nod and he smiles.

“Call me oppa then.”

“Me too!!” Jonghyun screeches as he scrambles beside Minho.

“Me three.” Onew raises his hand as he steps beside Minho too. My cheeks immediately heat up as I look down at the pot in my hands and clear my throat.

“No way.” I mutter as I shake my head. I suddenly hear Nari yelp making me snap my head up only to see her clutching onto Minho even more.

“Minho oppa~~” Minho sang as he smiled at me.

I clenched my fists and gritted my teeth as I stared at the three boys basically teasing me. Key nudges me and laughs “You better just say it; those guys won’t leave you alone if you don’t.”

I let out a sigh and turn back towards the three men who swayed happily while looking at me.

“Ugh alright.” I mumble “Minho oppa, Jonghyun oppa, Onew oppa….”

“YEEEEEY!” Jonghyun and Onew scream as they run towards me and suddenly hug me. Jonghyun pinches my cheeks while Onew pats my head. I shrug them off me and run behind Key who scolds them for being idiots. Once they had scrambled away, I fan myself and shut my eyes in total exasperation.

“Unnie’s cheeks have gone red again just like when she was watching Taemin opp—“

“NARI-AH!” I scream as my eyes fly open and I fling my arms forward “LET’S GO PLAY A GAME, OH?”

“Watching Taemin oppa’s what?” Key smiles as he sets his knife down to look at the little girl.

“Don’t listen to her, she’s just muttering nonsense.” I wave away as I try to snatch Nari from Minho who was smirking at me with everything he had in him. Don’t give me that look Minho, I’ll kill you.

“We were watching Shinee Oppa’s music video and unnie’s cheeks got really red when Taemin oppa—“

Taemin leans against the kitchen door frame and crosses his arms as he arches an eyebrow in my direction “What was I doing in the video?”

“YAA!” I bark and try reaching for Nari again only to have Minho run away while Nari screamed happily. Onew now began chasing them making it completely impossible for me to escape the situation. I cleared my throat and walked back towards the stove, checking to see if the water was boiling.

“What was I doing?” Taemin sings from the door frame making me grit my teeth as I tried doing my best to ignore him.

“Your cheeks were apparently red just like last night, so that means you saw—“Before he could finish his sentence I grab a grape from right beside me and fling it at him, hitting him perfectly on the forehead. He lets out a yell as he staggers back and touches his forehead. His eyes snap up to lock with mine.

“YAA!” He growls and grabs the grape from the floor and aims it at me. I let out a yelp as I run behind Key once more while Taemin runs right after me, trying to look for a clear shot.

“I swear if that thing hits me, I’m killing you both.” Key warns us as I cover my face with my hands and continue dodging Taemin. I hear Haeri laughing behind me as she started washing the vegetables she had chopped.

“That ing hurt.” Taemin hissed as he threw the grape only to have it miss me and hit Key on the arm. Key lets out a yell then glares at Taemin who immediately stands frozen in his place. He widens his eyes as Key steps forward and starts running toward him. The younger boy immediately reacts by running into the living room as he screams apologies to the annoyed fashionista of shinee.

 

 

“OKAY SO TIME FOR SOJU!” Onew screams as he slams a few bottles of soju on the table. I widen my eyes and turn to Haeri who looks at me and shrugs, telling me it was alright. We had just finished dinner and put Nari to bed, so it was just us adults in the living room.

“Nari’s asleep already anyway.” Haeri mutters.

“I don’t think I should—“Before I could finish Onew shakes his head then grabs my arm.

“You will join us whether I have to force this down your throat or not.”

“Yaa!” Key nudges him “You could be sued for harassment speaking like that.”

“No I wont.” Onew frowned then turned back to me with a huge smile “Saeli knows I was just teasing her.”

“I’ll drink with you guys, but just a bit okay?” I muttered as I stared at the bottle in front of me.

“Alright.” Minho clapped then opened up a bottle. He poured himself a shot and drank it down without even flinching. I shudder as I watch Minho pour a shot for Key who grabs a deck of cards and shuffles it.

Eventually the shot glass reaches me and I bite my tongue as I watch Jonghyun pour the soju for me. I feel eyes on me making me snap my head up only to lock eyes with Taemin who arches an eyebrow at me. I frown at him then turn back to the glass right in front of me. I absolutely hate drinking but what th hell, I can’t fear it forever right?

“Hurry up, we’ll play a game after this.” Key announces as he shuffles the cards and smiles.

I grab the shot glass and grimace, knowing that I’d hate the taste even though I haven’t even drank it yet. As I place the glass to my lips and the drink goes down my throat, I shudder again and shut my eyes as I cough. I hear them laugh at me but I just fan myself and clear my throat and laugh.

“Wasn’t that bad right?” Minho smiles at me making nod and smile back at him.

 

TAEMIN’s POV

*A few shots later*

I watch as my sister and Onew laugh while Jonghyun growls and downs his shot with one gulp. He then raises his hands and grabs the attention of the others.

“Let’s ch—change the game.” He hiccups.

“Alrig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter