Noona?

The Monster's babysitter.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SAELI’s POV

“Oh .” I groan as I sit up from the bed and clutch my aching head. That rhymed. But holy hell this headache ing hurts.

I place my head between my knees and frown as it starts beating uncomfortably. I swear I am never drinking ever again. I knew I hated drinking for a reason and now I know what that reason is this. ing hangovers are pains sent straight from hell.

I slowly get off my bed and walk out the door and towards the kitchen, trying to find some painkillers for this horrible headache of mine. As I glance towards the living room, I widen my eyes when I see shinee passed out and sprawled on the floor or the couch. I let out a light laugh before I feel pain shoot through my head yet again.

“in .” I growl as I turn around to walk into the kitchen only to stop in my tracks when I was about to bump into another body. My eyes land on a sweaty wife beater, making me lift my head and lock eyes with Taemin who widens his eyes and steps away from me as fast as lightning.

“You’re aw—awake.” He stutters as he wipes his face with a towel, trying to wipe away his sweat.

“Yeah.” I nod and step forward only to arch my eyebrows when he immediately steps back
“Why are you so jumpy today?”

“Jumpy? I’m not jumpy.” He laughs then turns away from me.

I groan again as the pain shoots through me once more “Don’t be so damn loud, this headache feeds on loud voices.”

He turns to look at me and smiles “You have a hangover?”

“Yes.” I hiss as I grab a glass of water and start opening random drawers, looking for the painkillers. A hand then appears in front of me with 2 painkillers on it. I turn to look at Taemin who chugs down an energy drink as he avoids looking at me. I grab the two tablets and thank him before drinking it down. He steps away from me and leans against the kitchen counter as I watch him rotate his foot.

“Were you out jogging?” I asked.

He gave me a short nod before turning to look at me and suddenly widening his eyes yet again. He immediately straightens his body and walks out of the kitchen, telling me that he was going to get dressed. I bob my head to the side and shrug as I watched him walk away.

 I wonder what going on with him today.

 

 

By lunch time, I watch as Taemin and Haeri shoot daggers at Onew with their eyes while I do my best to comfort a crying Nari. I quietly pat her back as she continues to wail “Bu—But Onew oppa said I—I could watch.”

“Shhhh.” I cooed as she shook her head and continued crying. Haeri let out a sigh and lowered her head. Taemin on the other hand pulled out his phone as he hissed at Shinee’s leader who simply smiles apologetically in return.

“Hyung.” Taemin calls into the phone and steps out of the room. I then turn to look at Key and Jonghyun who silently eat their lunch, doing their best to avoid the Lee family’s eyes.

“I—I want to go!!” Nari screamed yet again making me tell her to calm down. She turns to look at me and pouts as tears stream down her cheeks. I quickly wipe them away and tell her that we could go out and play later with the neighbourhood kids.

“But I want to watch the show they’re going on!” She stomps making me purse my lips and turn towards Taemin as he walks in.

“I called our manager.” He then kneels beside me as he smiles at Nari who looks at him with hopeful eyes “And he said he could get you, your mom and your beast of a babysitter some seats on the show.”

“REALLY?!” Nari screams and jumps into his arms making Taemin smile as he wraps his arms around her as she squeals “Show show show show! I’m going to watch the show!”

Haeri shakes her head then hisses at Onew who gives her the peace sign. She then calls for Nari, telling her to quickly get dressed if she wanted us to make it on time. Minho then starts shoving me, telling me to get dressed as well since their van would be arriving soon to pick us up. I change into my peach sweater then into a pair of skinny jeans which I finish off with sneakers. I tie my hair up in a ponytail and turn to look at myself in the mirror, only to frown at how pale I was. I grab my tinted lip balm from my bag and put some on my lips and smile at the color.

I walk out of my room just in time to see Nari run out in a dress while she wore a bow on her hair. I smile as she runs towards me and twirls.

“You look so pretty Nari-ah.” I tell her making her smile happily as she runs toward Taemin this time. It’s as if she wasn’t raging just a few minutes ago. I walk towards Nari’s room and grab her bag from the bed and st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter