Mission 1?

The Monster's babysitter.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SAELI’s POV

As I sat beside Nari, teaching her the different letters of the alphabet, a basket of clothes suddenly lands right beside me making me gasp and snap my head to the side. I look up and find Taemin smiling down at me as he tapped the top of the basket.

“Babysitter, these are Nari’s clothes that need to be washed.”

I look at the large pile and widen my eyes. How much clothes can a little girl like her go through?

I stand up and grab the basket from him and nod “Alright, I’ll start washing them now.”
Just as I was about to walk away, Taemin whistles after me making me snap my head back to look at him.

“All of her clothes have to be hand washed though because she gets rashes if you use the washing machine.”

“What?” I scoff “Seriously??”

“Yup.” He smiles as he sits down on the couch and places his hands behind his head.

I frown as I lift the basket, shocked at how heavy it was. I was about to continue walking forward when a hand takes the basket away from me.

“I’ll carry it for you.” I snap my head up and see Jonghyun smiling at me as he drags the basket along with him.

“Thank you.” I mumble as I follow him towards the laundry room.

“It’s no problem since….” He clears his throat then raises his voice so that he could be heard even more “OUR MAKNAE SEEMS TO HAVE LOST HIS MANNERS WHEN IT COMES TO GIRLS.”

“SHE ISN’T A GIRL IN MY EYES!” Taemin screams back making me glare at the back of his head and clench my fists together.

“.”

“Don’t worry” Jonghyun messes my hair and laughs “I still think you’re a girl.”

I turn to look at him and blush when he gives me one of those heart melting smiles. I rub the back of my neck and bow as I thank him for helping me.

“Just call me if you need help, okay?” He says as he walks back toward the living room.

I fan myself and shut my eyes as I lean against the laundry room door while watching Jonghyun walk away. The Kim Jonghyun of shinee actually said he sees me as a girl. He even helped me out! I slap my cheeks happily and smile.

“He’s so handsome.”

 

 

“Yaa.” I growl as I stare at the pile of clothes that don’t seem to be lessening “This is crazy, don’t they ever wash her clothes? And half of these look like they haven’t been used anyway.”

I’ve been scrubbing for hours now but I haven’t even finished washing half of the pile of clothes yet.
As I decide to start scrubbing again, I felt a presence behind me so I snap my head back and find Key frowning down at me.

“Key-ssi.” I nod making him widen his eyes and kneel down beside me.

“What are you doing?” He asks as he looks at the pile of clothes I was washing.

“Well Nari’s clothes needed to be washed.” I shrug.

“Then why aren’t you using the washing machine?”

“She gets rashes if her clothes are washed through the washing machine.”

“What? No she doesn’t. Haeri usually washes Nari’s clothes in the washing machine.” Key had announced making me drop what I was holding and blink at him, trying to see if he was joking.

“Seriously?”

Key then walks toward the pile of clothes and holds up a few shirts “And I just helped her washed these yesterday, I don’t think Nari has even used these yet.”

I immediately stand up and widen my eyes “THEY HAVEN’T BEEN WORN YET?”

“I don’t think so.” Key shakes his head “So why are you washing them?”

“UGH!” I scream as I walk out of the laundry room. I stomp into the living room where Taemin laid with the other Shinee members and Nari. I walk behind him and grab his cheeks with both my hands that still had a great amount of soap on them. I pinch his cheeks an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter