The start of Lee Taemin's wrath.

The Monster's babysitter.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I drop my bag on the floor of my new room and smile as I run my hand against the bed. I let out a squeal as I jump on and lay down.

“FINALLY!” I giggle and hug a pillow “A KING SIZED BED!!! AND IT’S SO SOFT!!”

I flap my feet happily as I sit up and take another glance around the room. I grab my bag from the floor and decide to fix my things before I give Nari a bath. As I started folding my clothes, my mind ends up drifting into thought.

So apparently Haeri is a single mom and she works a job that requires her to leave Korea every now and then. And since Taemin’s a kpop idol, she can’t just leave Nari with him all the time. That’s why they needed a babysitter. Nari also seems to call Taemin Oppa because she could never pronounce Uncle properly.

I clap my hands together once everything was organized. I stood up and took one more glance around the room.  

“Time to give Nari a bath before she goes to sleep.”  I mutter as I walk out of my room and into the living room where Shinee was lazing around.

“Are you done fixing your things?” Onew asked as he sat down beside Minho. I nodded and smiled, only to have Key put an arm around my shoulders.

“You’re too awkward with us Saeli.” He smiled “You do know you’ll be seeing more of us around here right?”

“Really?” I widen my eyes “You guys live here too?”

“Nope.” Jonghyun shook his head “We just like seeing Nari a lot.”

“Oh.” I nod but then look around the room “Speaking of Nari, where is she? I need to give her a bath.”

“Taemin took care of it.” Haeri announced as she walked into the room “He says he’ll do it for tonight.”

“Is that okay?” I ask as I step toward her, making Key let go of me.

“It’s fine.”

“Scared that Taemin would use this against you?” Minho smiled as he looked at me from the couch.

“Taemin doesn’t scare me.” I scoff and pick up a few of Nari’s toys and place them back in her toy box.

“That is why I like you.” Haeri chuckled as she sat beside Onew on the couch. I walked towards them and gasped when Jonghyun grabbed my arm and forced me to sit beside him. Once he saw my reaction he laughed and offered me a can of soda.

“Since we’ll be seeing more of you around here Saeli-ah, let’s treat each other comfortably okay?” Jonghyun smiled “You can start calling me Jonghyun Oppa from now on.”

Key suddenly smacks him on the back of the head making Jonghyun fall off the couch and onto the floor.

“YAA!” Jonghyun screamed and glared at Key “What the hell?!”

“She hasn’t been here for more than 24 hours and you’re flirting already?” Key scoffed.

“I wasn’t flirting!” Jonghyun barked back and rubbed his head making me and the others laugh.

“They’re usually like this.” Haeri said as she pointed at all the boys “They may be charismatic on stage or TV but they’re just total dorks in real life.”

“Except me, I’m the coolest.” Onew sits up only to be shoved back by the three members making me laugh even more.

“Sit down and be quiet.” Key mutters only to have Onew stick his tongue out at the younger boy.

“Umma!” Nari runs in and jumps into Haeri’s arms.

“Are you finally clean?” Haeri asks, making the little girl nod and pat down her pajamas. Haeri smiled and lifted Nari in her arms.
“Say goodnight to everyone so I can tuck you in.”

“Goodnight everyone.” She muttered after her mom as she waved at us. I couldn’t help but smile as I watched her laugh and walk away. Taemin then walked into the living room in a fresh shirt and sweatpants with a towel around his shoulders.

“Did you take a bath too?” Minho chuckled.

“She kept splashing water on me so I got dressed.” Taemin shrugged.

Dressed? He has clothes here? So that means….
“You live here?!”

“No sherlock.” Taemin scoffed as he plopped down beside Onew and grabbed the older boy’s soda.
“Where’d you think I live?”

“Don’t you guys have dorms and ?” I asked, looking at the other members.

“We did.” Jonghyun nods “But now we don’t. We live wherever we want but not too far from work.”

“Great.” I mumbled as I glared at Taemin who just arched his eyebrows at me and smirked. I rolled my eyes at him and looked away, cursing myself for accepting the option of living in this house when I didn’t even realize this devil would be living here with me.

 

 

 

*BANG BANG BANG*

What the hell.

*BANG BANG BANG*

“Shut up.” I groaned as I sat up from my bed, only to have the sound ring louder in my ears. I snap my eyes open and find Taemin walking around my room with two pans in his hands as he slammed them together continuously.

“Wake up wake up wake up” He chanted while Nari giggled and followed him as he marched around my room.

“Yaa!” I screamed and threw a pillow at him, hitting him right on the face “What the hell—“ I turn to look at Nari and change my set of words “What do you think you’re doing?”

“Waking you up.” Taemin shrugged as Nari climbed onto my bed and threw herself at me. I wrapped my arms around her as she jumped up and down on the bed and continued chanting “wake up wake up wake up”.

Taemin smiled at her then turned to look at me “You look ugly when you wake up with all that bed hair and drool.”

My hands immediately fly to my face, trying to wipe and sign of drool as I glared at Taemin who laughed at me.

“.” I mouthed and flipped him off while Nari wasn’t looking only to have him wink at me and walk out of my room. I let out a growl as I slam my face my on the pillow while Nari continued to jump on my bed.

 

Once I had taken a shower and fixed myself up, I walked into the kitchen where I found Haeri an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter