Chapter 20: SNSD's Leader

The Tale Of A Lion Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 20: SNSD's Leader

 

30th December 2016, Tuesday, 06:30 a.m. 

SNSD's Dorm: KTY's Room.

 

Taeyeon is putting her stuff into her backpack and she's ready to go to SME right now. She woke up early and even manage to cook a breakfast for the girls. 

 

"My coloring books, the brush and done." She said as she checked her bag for the last time.

 

She walk out from her room and being greet by Tiffany in the living room. The eyes smile girl looking all sleepy while playing with her phone. 

 

"You're early today Pany-ah." Taeyeon said with a smile.

 

"Manager oppa suddenly said the change of schedule." She sigh. "You're going now?" 

 

Taeyeon nods and wear her shoes. 

 

"I will visit you and Prince Yul on lunch all right?" 

 

"Gosh. Luckily you remind me about him. I totally forgot." Taeyeon facepalmed.

 

Tiffany chuckles at it. "I know you will forget about it thats why I mentioned it." 

 

She grin. "Thanks by the way. I'll be going now!"

 

"Yes~ Drive safely Taeyeon-ah." They bid goodbye. 

 

 

 

SM Entertainment: Music Room 309 - 09:05 a.m.

 

Taeyeon had been practicing her vocal for almost 2 hours now. She stop and drink a water to keep her voice stable. She decide to rest for an hour so she send a text to Yul saying that he can come now. 

 

In order to wait for him to come she take out her coloring books and put it on the table. She's humming a song and begin to color the character in the book.

 

...

 

As she's too mesmerized in coloring she doesn't realized the knock on the door. That person knock it again and open the door. It reveal Kangta with a wide smile on his face. "Taeyeon, someone is looking for you."

 

"Sunbae-nim." She stand abruptly and bowed. Kangta smile at this and shook his head. "Where is that person?" She asked.

 

Just then a tall man wearing a dark grey short sleeves collared shirt enter and bowed. Before both of them could speak, Kangta excuse himself from there.

 

"Totally looks like Eric but of course she's way better since she's a woman. I must say she's breaktakingly beautiful." He thought. "Hello, I'm Kwon Yul. Nice to meet you Miss Taeyeon." He bowed and smile as he done it.

 

She bowed back. "Hello Your Highness. It's my pleasure to meet you too. Have a seat." She guide him to her desk.

 

Yul take a seat and look at the stuff on her table. He smile at it. "I bought you a breakfast and I hope you like it." He said and handed her a paper bag.

 

"You don't have to do this, Your Highness." She said in a guilty tone but she still take it from him.

 

"No, it's fine. You may call me Sir. It's kind of long to call me by that." He grin as he said it which Taeyeon nods. 

 

"Wait a minute. I'm just gonna clean this up." She said with apologetic smile. 

 

"Let me help." He said and stand to help her.

 

"No, it's fine. I can manage." She smile beautifully this time which makes him sit back at his seat without him knowing.

 

...

 

"So which song that you wish to sing?" She asked as they sit facing each other.

 

"I planned to sing I Do's song by Westlife." He answer as he take out his notebook.

 

"Lets warm up your voice. Just sing any part of the song." Taeyeon said as she wait for him to start singing nervously. Yul clear his throat and take a deep breath.

 

 

"Tell me can you feel my heart beat? Tell me as I kneel down at your feet." He sings while looking straight into her eyes. Taeyeon is feeling all shy but she can't move her eyes away. 

 

He close his eyes as he sing this line. She take this chance and look at the book on her desk instead while listening to him. "I knew there would come a time when this two hearts would entwined just put your hand in mine forever."

 

He look at her again and sing. Their eyes met. "For so long I have been an island when no-one could ever reach the shores and we've got a whole lifetime to share and I'll always be there, darling this I swear." Then he stop.

 

 

 

"I think I manage 'till that part only." He chuckles. "Sorry that I have to look at you while singing. I need to get the right feel for the song." He said.

 

"It's fine. Thats professional. There is only a tiny little thing that you need to fix and other than that you're good. Did you used to sing a lot?" She asked as she note down something in her notebook.

 

"I used to before but not recently." He smile. Just like how Jessica noticed, Taeyeon noticed that he smile a lot too.

 

"I see. Now I want you to keep praticing this notes and if you can please try to sing a full song." She handed him her notebook and write a details about the notes that he need to improve. 

 

"Sure and please eat first Miss Taeyeon. Tiffany told me that you love to skip your breakfast." He said.

 

"Curse you Pany." She thought as she close her eyes but then she smile as her eyes meet his. "I will. What about you?"

 

"I had mine." There he goes. He smile again.

 

"I will eat deliciously. Thank you for the treat." Taeyeon bowed at him and he bowed back.

 

...

 

Yul is currently watching Taeyeon sing in the recording room because her vocal teacher ask him to join along. He sit there while looking at her. Taeyeon is a professional one. She's a little bit shy at first but not when she begin to focus on her job. It's almost lunch right now.

 

The door creak open and it reveals a very beautiful girl with eyes smile. "Annyeonghaseyo Yul oppa." Tiffany greet and somehow they still shy using an informal language towards each other. 

 

Yul bowed and greet back. He gesture her to sit beside him which she gladly make a way to his side. "How was your practice going?" She asked.

 

"Brilliant. I learned a lot from her." He said as he was actually had a hard time to choose the right words to say to Tiffany because for sure he can't say 'Taeyeon is very good at singing' because Tiffany is also a singer too. 

 

"Jongmal? Daebak. I know Taeyeon is the best." She happily said. 

 

Yul nods. "So you're here to have lunch with Miss Taeyeon? Did someone followed you again?" He asked.

 

"Yes! I bought lunch for the three of us. I mean both of you must be hungry and about that it's a 'no' because I didn't walk around today." She informed. 

 

He smile. "Thats a relief. Anyway, you should have told me about that earlier. We can go to buy lunch together." 

 

"It's fine. I'm not alone." She grin at him and both focus on Taeyeon. 

 

 

 

Dance Practice Room - 01:40 p.m.

 

TaeNy are rushing going in and out of the room as they lift the chair and a dining table to the room. Yul wanted to help but they never let him to do so. Instead, they asked for their manager's help. 

 

"You girls are making me feel uncomfortable. I can just sit on the floor and eat." Yul frown. He feels guilty. 

 

"No, Your Highness, that will be so rude of us to let you eat in such state." Taeyeon said as she's arranging the food on the table. 

 

"Have a seat oppa." Tiffany voice out after she eyed the two people talking to each other with a smile. 

 

"Thank you." Yul sit with Tiffany on his left and Taeyeon on his right. "I will eat deliciously. Thank you for the tr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter