Chapter 9: Pink Flower

The Tale Of A Lion Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 9: Pink Flower

 

20th December 2016, Tuesday, 11:00 a.m.

The Wal Mansion: Backyard Gardens. 

Yul POV

 

It's been a week since the day father informed me about the prophecy and yet there is still no news about it until now. I am getting frustrated. After that day, I keep searching for the girls but I still didn't have any clue of who they are. I start to wait for Tiffany in front of the building I send her that night and I still didn't have a chance to see her there. I think I'll be going there again today. 

 

As I'm sipping my tea a text message enter my phone. I open it immediately. It's from my little brother Xavier. That is rare of him to text me. 

 

 

From: Xavier 

7. The seventh phase: The prophecy describe something about the girls.

- In your dream please be uneasy so that you will always wondering about me because I can't take my eyes off of you, I can't help myself but to follow you, I want to touch you, I want to hear your voice and please remember my voice because I want to follow you no matter where you go.

Father asked me to tell you this since he's busy with a meeting with our alliance country. Have a nice day ahead, hyung. ;D 

 

To: Xavier

All right. Thanks. You too. :) 

 

 

 

"Is the prophecy is trying to fool around with me?" I sigh. It really. It is so unbelieveable too. I get up and make a way to the garage. Urgh. I forgot to tell the trio that I'm leaving to Tiffany's place. It's okay, I can just text them later. 

 

 

 

Hannam-dong - 11:41 a.m.

 

Right now I'm in front of the building and I park my car at the same place as I did that night. I really hope that I can see her today. I can't help but feel nervous. Just then I saw a girl with a cap and a mask covering her face as she walk out from the building. I was about to look away when I saw her eyes. It's Tiffany.

 

I get out from my car immediately and run towards her. She looks a bit suprise when our eyes met. "Your Highness?" She asked in confused tone. 

 

"Can we talk?" Uh. Am I being too rushed? She stop from walking and stare at me. 

 

"S-Sure." She stutter a bit and then I guide her to my car. I open the car door for her. 

 

 

 

In the car - 12:01 p.m. 

 

"So, um.. I'm sorry for asking you out for all of a sudden.. That was so unpolite of me.." I said as I grin nervously at her. 

 

"No, it's okay." She said as she fix her position on the seat. 

 

I park the car beside the road and turned gaze at her. "You should wear a seatbelt." I said to her which makes her hands reach for the seatbelt right away. 

 

"Sorry." She said. No, that was not something you should be sorry for. 

 

"It's okay. It's just for your safety." I said to her as I drive back on the road. 

 

"Where are we going?" She asked as I mentally curse myself. 

 

"I need to talk to you about something. Do you have any suggestion for it?" I asked her back. 

 

"Lets go to Meric Restaurant. They have a privacy space that can fit about four people." She said.

 

"Sure. Please lead the way." I said.

 

"Uhh. Lets use the GPS. I'm not good with direction." She said shyly. I look at her and smile even though she's not looking at me at all right now. 

 

 

 

Meric Restaurant Parking Lot - 12:29 p.m.

 

As we arrived at the restaurant parking lot I check the surrounding first. "Is it okay for you to go out in a daylight without a bodyguard?" I asked her worriedly as I'm fully aware that I just kidnapped a top hallyu star. 

 

"I have my mask and cap so don't worry." She flashed me her eyes smile. 

 

"Should I wear it too?" I asked her opinion.

 

"Maybe? You don't want to be in a top news later right?" She asked me back.

 

"But I don't have a mask." I grin at her innocently. 

 

"What about cap?" She asked again.

 

"But that will ruin my hairs." I said which I found that she chuckles at me. I give her a question look. 

 

"You sure love your hairs a lot. Wear this." She said as she handed me her mask.

 

"What about you?" I asked in concern tone. I don't want to risk her. 

 

"I have my scarf to cover my face." She said as she take it out from her sling bag.

 

"Lets go." I said as I grab my sunglasses. 

 

...

 

As we arrived at the restaurant entrance their staff greet us and lead the way. "We would like to have a private place." I said to them and there they are leading us to that place. 

 

I pull the chair for her and sit at my seat. "What do you want to eat?" I asked as I flip the menu list. 

 

"I want the most famous meal on lunch time here with a ice strawberry juice." She said to the waiter.

 

I close the book of menu list and order the same lunch as her. "I prefer a warm water." I said to him and he leave us alone there.

 

"So what do you want to talk about if I may ask?" She asked in a polite tone as that waiter left.

 

"I want to ask your phone number. Can I?" I asked. I know it's out of nowhere but I can't be straight to the point with her now. Not when I'm still not sure if she's really the one of them. 

 

I saw her giggles. That makes me give her a confused look. "I thought you're going to talk about something that is serious. So it is just a phone number?" She asked back as she grin at me. I can't lie to myself. She looks so beautiful right now.

 

"It not 'just' a phone number to me since you're not an ordinary person. You're a member of Girls' Generation! An international girl group." I said to her in a matter fact tone. Hell yeah. She's freaking famous, her group is in' famous. Man, mother gonna scold me if she know that I'm swearing. Sorry mother but I only swear in my thought. 

 

I saw her blush. "You can type your number here. I'll send you a message in return." She said as she handed her phone to me. I type my number and save it as 'Kwon Yul'. 

 

"Did that guy still disturb you?" I asked as I handed her phone back to her. 

 

She nodded. "But not today. Usually he will follow me around a lot." She said.

 

Maybe it's true that she's one of that flowers. That man stop following her 'cause I'm here by her side. So it's you. Great. I think I'm now found my very first flower. I really hope it is you, Tiffany. Wonder which flower she belongs to but I still can't say so confidentally that she's one of them. How should I confirm that it is really her? What if that was just her die hard fans? Her stalker? Sasaeng?

 

"Please tell me if he follows you again." I said to her. 

 

"Why? You're gonna beat him up?" She asked as her eyes smile can be seen. I can't take my eyes off of her everytime she smile at me that way.

 

"Yep. I'm gonna beat him up for you." I said confidently as I myself don't know how that person was like. 

 

"Really? Lets see then." She said as she smile at me again. Just then our meal arrived. We enjoy eating. 

 

...

 

"Is it okay for you to go out with me leisurely like this, Your Highness?" She asked as she gulp down her food. 

 

I nodded. "I have nothing to worry. You're the one that should worry about this. Am I right?" I asked back.

 

"I'm not afraid of paparazzi anymore but I'm still trying not to be too open up if I go out in public." She explain. 

 

Wow. "What makes you said that?" I asked as I'm feeling curious right now. 

 

"I'm tired of running away." She said as her face turn sad. No. Don't be sad. 

 

"Hey.." I called in a soft tone. "Cheer up.." I said which makes her smile again. 

 

"Thanks." She reach for her phone and type something. "I had send a message to you." She said and I take my phone to save her number. 

 

I look at her again as I slid my phone in my pocket. "I'm sorry for being like this for all of a sudden. You know, asking you out like out of nowhere and even asked for your phone number." I said with apologetic smile. 

 

"It's okay. There is nothing to worry about. I'm okay with this." She said.

 

"So lets be friend?" I asked as I offer my hand for a hand shake. 

 

"Friend." She reach for my hand and smile. 

 

 

 

In The Car - 01:45 p.m.

 

After done eating I decided to send her home or whenever she wants to go. "Says, do you have any schedule for today Miss Tiffany?" I asked as she chuckles a bit. 

 

"Yes I have but it's okay. You can drop me at my dorm. I will drive there by myself." She said.

 

"Can I just send you there?" I suggest bravely even though I'm kind of nervous too right now. 

 

"It's okay, Your Highness. I don't want to troubling you." She said as she wave her hands in front of me, gesturing a 'no'. I smile and decided to follow her decision. 

 

"I'll send you to your place." I said and fasten my speed. 

 

"Thank you again." She said as she glance at me for a while before turning her gaze at the front. 

 

 

 

Hannam-dong - 02:17 p.m

 

As we arrived I unbuckle my seatbelt and was about to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter