Chapter 19: Getting Closer To His Tulips

The Tale Of A Lion Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 19: Getting Closer To His Tulips

 

29th December 2016, Monday, 02:40 a.m. 

The Wales Air: Z. K. Y. Room.

 

Yul is still sleeping when he heard someone knock the door. He stirred from his sleep and get up lazily as his body feel sore due to the busy day he had yesterday. He rubbed his eyes and slap his face to gain a conscious. He open the door and it reveal a worry face of Jessica.

 

"What's wrong?" He asked.

 

"I'm sorry for disturbing your sleep but Krystal is having a nightmare again." She said.

 

"Hey, calm down." Yul said as he give her a comfort smile. "I'll go and check on her."

 

...

 

As Yul reach the bed he take a chair and sit beside it. Jessica is standing behind him still with a worry look on her face. "Hey.." He called softly and caressed Krystal's head. "Wake up Krystal.." 

 

"Please say it a little louder." Jessica suggest.

 

"Krystal.." He shake her body gently. "Wake up, Krystal.." He said and she begin to open her eyes slowly. 

 

"Hngh.." She groan as she rubbed her eyes. Jessica finally sigh in relief and sit on the bed. 

 

"How are you feeling?" He asked. 

 

Jessica massage Krystal legs and patted it as she eyed the two people. "I'm gonna go outside for a while." She excuse herself to give YulKrys a space to be alone again. Jessica get out from the room and close the door. 

 

"I'm sorry for troubling you again, Your Highness." She sit up and bowed at him. 

 

"It's fine. I told you that I wanted to protect you from those nightmare right?" He speak in a low tone and he sound too gentle by that voice.

 

Krystal smile. "I've been dreaming of you since the first day we met each other. I wonder why it happpened." 

 

"Mind to tell me what was it that you dreamed about Krystal?" He asked.

 

"Just now I dreamed about you. You became a hostage and you was being tied at the tall tree. You was teribbly being hurt by them." She explain as her lips begin to tremble. 

 

Yul smile and caressed her arm. "Don't think about it too much since it's just a dream. I will be fine." He coax.

 

She nods. "I'm really sorry for troubling you." A guilty feeling is eating her up now. 

 

"I said it's fine right? Now why don't you continue your sleep because it still have a long way to go." He said and get up from his chair. He fix the pillow and help her to lay down again. 

 

"Thanks again.." She play with her fingers as she said that. She's too shy to look at his face right now. 

 

"It's my pleasure, Krystal. I will be here until you fall asleep again." He patted her head and stare at her. 

 

"How can I sleep if you stare at me that way?" She asked shyly as she turned her head to other side. 

 

He let out a small laugh. "Sorry. I won't stare at you. Now please sleep and let your mind free."

 

She nods and smile. They stare and keep smiling at each other. "Why did you so nice towards us?" She asked after a long thinking.

 

"Maybe it's because of my natural instinct that always want to protect someone in need and give them a best treatment when they are under my responsibilities." He said.

 

"You're so nice." She said. 

 

"Thank you." He smile. He raise his hand and caressed her head. He don't want to do it but his body doesn't listen to him. Krystal's cheeks got redden because of his action. "Please sleep now. I promise those nightmare won't disturb you again if you sleep right now." He said while she nods. 

 

 

 

After making sure that Krystal had fell asleep he get out from the room and close the door. He walk to the counter and found Jessica is talking to Soo. Yul walk towards them which Soo stand up and bowed at him. "Your Highness!" 

 

"Soo.." He said and nods. He then join them sit at the counter. "One warm water please.." He said to the waiter. 

 

"How is she?" Jessica asked. 

 

"She's fine. Don't worry." 

 

"Well Jessica, I will be going now. Good night you two." Soo said as he bowed and walk away from there. 

 

"Jessica? He called you Jessica now?" Yul asked as his friend had left the scene.

 

"Yeah. I told him to call me by name only." She answer. 

 

"Oh. Is that so?" He mumbles. "Aren't you sleepy?" He asked. 

 

"I'm not sleepy anymore since Soo cracked too many jokes just now." She said as she smile widely. 

 

"Well I'm happy that you enjoy your journey here." He said. 

 

"I'm enjoying my trip here. No worries. So what about you?" She sipped her drink and look at him.

 

"I'm fine. It's just I'm a little bit tired."

 

"Why don't you go and have a rest then?" She suggest.

 

He shook his head. "I'm not going to leave you here alone." He said.

 

"Why? I'm safe here and you probably the one that truly aware of that since this flight is yours." She grin as she said that.

 

He chuckles. "Stingy Missy, I suddenly remember of something. About my rejected request by you." He start. Jessica start to feel nervous and guilty. 

 

"Me? Rejected your request? Which one if I may know?" She asked as she is clueless right now.

 

"About watching your MV's together." He said.

 

She turned her head to other side and make a regretful face. "God! How can I forget about that?" She thought. "You know I'm just teasing you right?" She turned her head at him and asked.

 

He nods and smile. "It's fine. I had forget about that. I just want to test you out just now." He said. Somehow she disappointed because it seems like he had lost interest to watch her MV's. 

 

"I'm sorry. I just want to tease you that night." She said. 

 

"Gwenchana." Just then he saw she yawn and it is very cute sight to him. "You should sleep now." He said smile at her. 

 

"Good night Mister Prince. Don't stay up for too long." She remind and walk away from there. Yul can't help but smile widely as she looks too cute in her pyjamas. He shook his head and finish up his drink. 

 

 

 

Seoul, South Korea - 12:10 p.m.

Incheon Airport. 

 

As they arrived, the guard immediately make a big circle in order to protect them. Yul, Eric and the trio surround JungSis to make sure they are safe. "Unnie, I feel so small and safe right now. I mean just look at the men around us right now." Krystal said as he point at the prince and the trio. 

 

"I know right. I never feel this safe before." Jessica agreed to her statement. 

 

The boys walk them to the car and they bid a goodbye there. "Please take care and lets meet again someday." Yul said to JungSis and bowed a bit. 

 

The girls bowed and smile. "You too. Please take care. I'm afraid we need to say goodbye now." Jessica said.

 

Yul nods and smile. He close the door as JungSis are safely get in the car. They bid goodbye and go on the separate ways. 

 

 

 

The Wal Mansion: Study Room - 12:49 p.m.

 

Yul is sitting at his desk when someone knock the door. "Get in." 

 

"Yul." It's Eric.

 

"Uh, Taeng. Is there something I can help you?" He asked as he reach for the document placed on the shelves behind him. 

 

"Nope. I just don't know on what to do. The trio had gone to buy us a meal." He said and sit in front of his desk. 

 

"I see. So, are you ready to meet Jiwon?" Yul close the document and focus on his best friend. 

 

"Huh? R-Right now?" Eric stutter. 

 

"Not now of course Taeng. I will meet her personally first and then I will bring you along. How is that sound?" He suggest.

 

"That's fine. It will be a surprise if you suddenly bring me to your dates." Eric said. 

 

"All right then. I will tell you when it's time for you to meet her." 

 

"Really thank you for this Yul." He thankfully said. 

 

"No problem."

 

...

 

"Where is she?" Yul is walking back and forth in his study room as he keep dialling a certain number. Eric has left the room after a small talk they had just now. "She's making me worry." He cut the call and decide to call Rain. 

 

 

"Hyung! Where are you now? Is Miss Taehee with you right now? I want to ask her about Jiwon. I've been calling her for so many time but she didn't pick it up." He said as Rain pick up his call.

 

"Calm down Yul-ah. I'm at their house now. Good thing you called. Please come here. Jiwon has been locked herself in her room for 24 hours and all we can hear is her crying sound." Rain said worriedly. 

 

"What? Arasso. I will go there now. Komawo hyung." He said and rush to downstairs.

 

 

 

As he walk downstairs he keep his cool and act like nothing happen. He don't want them to know about this yet. "Soo, I will eat outside for today and please don't wait for me. Just eat first. Inform this to others all right?" He said.

 

"All right Sir." Soo nods. 

 

"There. I will be going now." He patted Soo's shoulder and walk to the garage. 

 

 

 

Kim Mansion: Living Room - 03:00 p.m.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo." Yul greet as he bowed at Jiwon's family. They greet him back and welcome him to the house.

 

"Uh you're here." Rain said as he shake hand with him. 

 

"Is she still upstairs?" He asked worriedly. 

 

Rain nods. "Lets go." 

 

"Mr. and Mrs. Kim, if I may can I go upstairs?" He asked politely. 

 

"Off you go." Mr. Kim said as he give him a fatherly smile.

 

...

 

As they reach in front of her room, Yul give Rain a sign to try to coax her to open the door. Rain knock the door. "Jiwon-ah, open the door please. What's wrong? You know that we are always here for you right? Jiwon?"

 

"Please don't say my name! Please. Just please!" She shout inside the room. 

 

Rain sigh and look at Yul. "She has been this way since yesterday and she keep telling us not to call her by her name." 

 

Yul nods. "This must be connected to the dark spirit." He thought as he zoned out a bit before he talk to Rain. "You can count on me hyung. I will try my best." He said. Rain smile and patted his shoulder before he go down to join others. Now it is only left Yul at her bedroom door. 

 

He take a deep breath and knock the door. "Please go away Jihoon oppa!" She said angrily. 

 

"Hey, can you look at your phone?" He start. He raise his voice a little just to make her heard him. Yul reach for his phone and dial her number hoping that she heard what he said just now. Fortunately she answer his call. 

 

 

"Hey.. How are you?" Yul start. He can hear that she's still crying now. 

 

"Are y-you o-outside there?" She asked as she ignored his question.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter