Chapter 16: The Effect of Prophecy

The Tale Of A Lion Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 16: The Effect of The Prophecy

 

27th December 2016, Saturday, 10:31 p.m.

Hannam-dong.

SNSD’s Dorm: Living Room.

 

“Taeyeon. Her hands.” Tiffany said. As Taeyeon didn’t even unable to open her eyes. The pain she felt is so unbearable.

 

Sunny’s eyes widen. “Yah, what was happening?” She join them sit on the couch. “Why don’t you bring her to the hospital?”

 

“We can’t. It’s a long story.” Seohyun said as she come back with a first aid.

 

“We will tell you the whole story later. Let me clean up Taeyeon’s wound first.” Tiffany said and earn a nod from Sunny. Yoona then show up as she heard Sunny loud voice.

 

“Your hand!” Yoona gasped. “What happened? No wonder my heart feel so uneasy!” She exclaimed.

 

“You always felt that way, Yoong.” Sunny said in a worry tone. It’s not one day or two Yoona has been acting like this.

 

“That’s right Yoona unnie. If there is anything just tell us. We are worry about you.” Maknae said.

 

Yoona patted Seohyun’s head and smile. Gesturing her that she’s fine.

 

...

 

After done treat Taeyeon’s wound, they let her lying on the couch as all of them sit near the couch and give her a worry look.

 

“I’m fine kids.” Taeyeon said as she let out a small smile.

 

“Lets go to our private hospital. Huh?” Sunny asked.

 

“Not tonight Sunny-ah. I will have a checks up tomorrow.” She said and Sunny nodded.

 

“Now mind to tell me what was happening?” Sunny asked for only God knows for how many time already.

 

Tiffany take a deep breath and look at Taeyeon. She nods her head at Tiffany and smile. “Let me begin. It started on our way back from rehearsal room.”

 

 

Flashback

 

The three of them are packing up their thing into their bag since the rehearsal had ended. They make a way to the parking lot while Tiffany is walking a bit far from them as she’s focusing on her phone. Seohyun and Taeyeon are ahead of her.

 

Tiffany heard a man clear his throat. She turned behind and saw a man wearing black from head to toe. He is just five steps away from her. She screamed which gain attention of the other two. She can hardly recognize his face because he is wearing a mask.

 

“Unnie?” Seohyun peek and saw Tiffany is running. It’s a total mess that time. “Unnie, it’s that man again.” She inform Taeyeon as she nodded and rush to her car.

 

Unfortunately, there are three roses that untangle around Taeyeon’s door handle. She carelessly pull those roses which makes her hand bleeding. She ignore the pain and open the door as she grab the handle tightly. “Unnie!” Seohyun shout as she saw Taeyeon’s bleeding hand.

 

“Get in Seohyun-ah.” Taeyeon said as she manage to open the driver door.

 

“Hop to the passenger seat. I’ll drive.” The maknae sternly said as Taeyeon nodded and move to it. She’s silently groan in pain as her hands are shaking due to the pain she felt. “Please bear with it a little.” Seohyun said in panic tone and lower the window. “Fany unnie. Hurry!” She said as she’s already open the back door using her long hand.

 

Tiffany successful get into the car and Seohyun lock it right away. She drive away from there quickly without looking back. “Thanks Seo.” Tiffany said as she still try to gain her normal breath plus her body is trembling a lot right now.

 

“Gwenchana Fany unnie?” Maknae asked.

 

“I’m fine, Seo. What about you?” She asked back.

 

“I’m fine but Taeyeon unnie..” She didn’t have a chance to finish up her sentences when Tiffany cut her.

 

“Why? What’s with Taeyeon?”

 

“U-Unnie’s hand.” Seohyun stutter as her eyes fixed on the road. That’s when Tiffany quickly peek between the driver and passenger seat to look at Taeyeon’s hand.

 

“Oh my God! Taetae lets go to the hospital now!” Tiffany nervously said.

 

“No. Please not now. I’m too tired to deal with the doctor or paparazzi. Just go back to our dorm.” Taeyeon plead.

 

“But unnie—“

 

“I’ll be fine Seohyun-ah. I’ll go to the hospital tomorrow.” Taeyeon reassure with a smile.

 

“Here. Let me wrap your hand with this first.” Tiffany said as she take out a handkerchief from her handbag.

 

End of Flashback

 

 

 

“That’s what happened to us..” Tiffany said as she’s done telling the whole story.

 

Sunny sigh heavily. “Do you really don’t know who send those flower to you Tae? You never saw that person?”

 

Taeyeon shook her head. “Should I put the camera on the right side of my car?”

 

“I think you should. That way we will know who that person is.” Sunny suggest. “Just who is this person really is? It creep me out sometimes. Is it our antis?”

 

“We really can’t make sure of that at this moment Sunny-ah. I’m afraid if someday he tend to do something that is more dangerous to us.” Taeyeon said with a frown. She’s deadly worried for her members right now.

 

“I know you’re worry unnie but we will figure this out together. Don’t carry this burden alone.” Yoona voice out after a long thought.

 

“I know Yoong..” Taeyeon smile at her and patted her head since she just sit near her.

 

“You should have a rest in your room now. Want me to make you something? Do you hungry?” Sunny asked in a worried tone.

 

“Nope. It’s fine. I want to rest.” Taeyeon said as she’s walking to her room now.

 

“If there is anything just call us.” Sunny remind and Taeyeon show a toothy grin before she enter her room.

 

 

 

Kitchen – 11:17 p.m.

 

The girls gathered in the kitchen as Taeyeon is already fall asleep in her room. Each of them have a late night drink at the dining table when Yoona suddenly wipe her tears. “Tto Yoona-ah?” Sunny is eyeing her with a worry look. This is not the first time that Yoona is crying out of nowhere.

 

She nodded slowly. “What is happening to me unnies? Seo? Am I going to die?” She desperately asked as she grab her chest.

 

“Unnie. That is not a nice thing to say.” Seohyun scold.

 

“You don’t understand Seo. I’ve been going through this for almost a month already and I feel so depressed right now. I don’t even remember when I’m truly fine.” Yoona confessed sadly. She only feels okay when she was with Yul that evening.

 

Tiffany pull Yoona for a hug. “Is there anything you wish to do so that you can have your smile back Yoong? We really miss that.”

 

“I don’t know unnie. Please help me.” Yoona begged which leave the trio of them sigh slightly but they still nodded.

 

“Now. Lets sleep. Luckily it’s our day off tomorrow.” Tiffany said.

 

“Can one of you sleep with me?” Yoona shyly asked.

 

2Ny shared a smile with each other. “Me and Seohyun will accompany you. You pink pig go and look after Taeyeon.” Sunny said which they nodded happily and make a way to the bedroom.

 

 

 

28th December 2016, Sunday, 05:00 a.m. (KST)

SNSD’s Dorm: Yoona’s Room.

 

Yoona is sweating all over her body when the air-conditioner is already at the lowest degree right now. Her head keep turning to left and right as her eyes still close. Seohyun and Sunny stir from their sleep as they feel the bed is moving. They rubbed their eyes in a sleepy manner and look beside them. Yoona is sleeping in the middle.

 

“Yoona unnie?” Seohyun called worriedly and then she look at Sunny.

 

“Yoona-ah?” Sunny shook her body gently to wake her up but she didn’t even bother to wake up.

 

“Ergh!” Yoona groan as her fist turned white for holding the bed sheet too tight.

 

“This is bad. Seo, please turn on the lamp then go and wake that pink pig.” Sunny order as she calmly approached Yoona and hug her head. Seohyun nodded and rush to the Taeyeon’s room.

 

...

 

“Unnie..” She called as she enter a kid leader’s room.

 

“Fany unnie..” She try again and try to lower her voice because she don’t want to wake Taeyeon up. She knows that Taeyeon need a rest.

 

“Unnie~” Seohyun shook Tiffany’s body but only earn a low groan from her. “Pink pig unnie!” Seohyun shouted as she don’t care anymore if Taeyeon will wake up due to her loud voice. TaeNy jerk up and glare at a maknae.

 

“Aww. What was that for Juhyun-ah?” Tiffany pout.

 

“Wae?” Taeyeon asked as she yawn.

 

“Yoona unnie. She’s acting all weird. She’s not being herself at this moment.” Seohyun said and it seems like she’s going to burst into tears anytime soon.

 

“What?” Taeyeon manage to ask before she make a way to the second maknae’s room.

 

...

 

Taeyeon burst into Yoona’s room and left the door open. Sunny is still hugging Yoona’s head as Yoona is sobbing hard now. She’s already awake. “What’s wrong?” Taeyeon softly asked as she caressed Yoona’s head but she didn’t answer her.

 

“She’s not talking to me either. I’ve been asking that question for so many times now.” Sunny said in a sad tone. While Tiffany on the other hand is focusing on her phone.

 

 

From: Kwon Yul

Good night Tiffany. Sleep well.

 

 

She facepalmed. He send this 6 hours ago. She bite her lips and was about to reply his text when she suddenly thought of something. “Wait. What time is it now there?” She thought and begin to count. “It’s 8 p.m. now so I think it is fine to reply him.” She thought more.

 

 

To: Kwon Yul

Good morning! Sorry. I didn’t checked my phone before I went to sleep last night. Something came up. I’m messed up.

 

From: Kwon Yul

Something came up? You messed up? Are you all right?

 

 

 

She facepalmed again. “God. Now I made him worry.” She mumbles alone and sigh.

 

“What are you sighing for?” Taeyeon frown as she asked that.

 

“Nothing, Tae.” She let out her infamous eyes smile but then she focus on her phone again. All eyes on her and of course except Yoona but Tiffany didn’t even aware of that.

 

 

To: Kwon Yul

I’ll tell you the whole story later. I need to take care of Yoona now. She’s suddenly acting all weird and even cry once she woke up.

 

From: Kwon Yul

Sure. Just tell me about it when you’re ready. Sorry for the sudden request but can I give you a phone call now?

 

To: Kwon Yul

You can but let me comfort Yoona for a while. I’ll tell you when I’m ready.

 

From: Kwon Yul

Sure. Thanks for considering my request.

 

 

 

Tiffany can’t help but smile for his good manner. She lock her phone and focus on Yoona. “Come to me.” Tiffany said in a motherly tone as Yoona gladly throw herself in her embrace. She’s still crying right now but she never said a word about why she cry. “Shhh. You know that you can count on us right?” Yoona nodded to Tiffany’s question. “Tell me, what’s wrong?”

 

But Yoona didn’t answer her too. The three of them are eyeing her worriedly. They don’t know what to do every time this thing happen. Yoona didn’t even bother to answer their question and it makes it harder for them to figure out what her problem is.

 

Tiffany look at Sunny and tell her to take Yoona from her arms. She reach for her phone and walk out from the room. She send a text to Yul and asked him to call her. Not too long after she send him a text, he’s already calling her.

 

 

“Hey..” He greet softly.

 

“Hi there..” She greet back.

 

“So, are you ready to tell me the whole story?”

 

“Sorry. I think maybe not now. I’m worried of Yoona. What should I do to make her tell us what was happening to her in the first place that she always cried out of nowhere?” She asked in a worried tone.

 

“She cry?” He answer with a question.

 

“Yes she is. Even...right now.” Tiffany peek at Yoona’s room as she sid that.

 

“What about you? Are you sure you’re fine?” It’s his turn to be worry now.

 

“I’m fine. I always do. Thanks for asking.” She smile a bit.

 

“That's good to hear. Do you have any schedule later on?”

 

“No. We got a day off today.”

 

“I see. So, uhm. Can I probably talk to Miss Yoona? Maybe I can give her a little advice. I had an experienced talking to a people that is going through an unstable emotional state before.” He suddenly asked which makes her confused.

 

“Sure..?” She answer confusedly. “But I can’t make sure if she wants to talk to you.” Tiffany said and suddenly she smile widely as she remembered about Yoona fantasizing about Yul few weeks ago. “Wait a minute.” She said and put her phone away from her face. She walk into Yoona’s room again.

 

...

 

“Guys, it’s Prince Yul on the phone.” Tiffany whisper to the girl which makes their eyes widen. Yoona is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter