Chapter 18: With Love, Scotland

The Tale Of A Lion Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 18: With Love, Scotland

 

28th December, Sunday, 12:41 p.m. (London current time)

Wal Flight.

Jessica POV

 

“Again?” He asked as he eyed Soojung worriedly.

 

“Yes. Almost every time she sleep she become like this. She hold herself to sleep sometimes. It hurt me seeing her this way.” I said more.

 

“Dream?” I heard him mumbles.

 

“Soojung.. Please wake up..” I said as I caressed her head. I turned my head at him and he looks so worry as he eyed Soojung. Did he like my little sister? Just then Soojung’s body start to tremble. “No. Soojung. Wake up.” I said as I’m in the verge of crying.

 

“Let me try.” He suddenly said. I didn’t said a word and I move a little bit to give him a space. He kneel beside my little sister and stare at her. Knowing Soojung, she will blushed hard if she know that he is that close to her right now. Gently, he caressed Soojung’s head. I smile at the sight.

 

“Miss Krystal. Can you hear me?” He begin to talk. “Miss Krystal?” He called again. Amazingly, she open her eyes! What a surprise. “Bad dream?” He asked more. I smile and walk to the front seat. I just wanna let them to have alone time together.

 

End of Jessica POV

 

 

 

Jessica walked away from YulKrys as she saw Krystal awake. Yul aware of it but he need to focus on Krystal at this moment. He stand and sit at Jessica’s seat which is beside Krystal. “Tell me, what you dream about?”

 

“It’s about you.” She said in a low tone and sigh heavily.

 

“About me? What is it about?” Yul asked softly. His eyes widen when she suddenly cry. “Hey, what’s wrong?” He asked worriedly.

 

“Someone killed you and they blamed me for that.” She said. Yul didn’t know what to say so he just keep quiet.

 

After a long silence he begin to speak. “Look, it’s just a dream all right? I’ll be fine.” He try to cheer her up. “Now why don’t you smile a bit?”

 

She wipe her tears and look at him. She give him a small smile. “Please take care of yourself, Your Highness.”

 

“Don’t worry. I will be fine but can you promise me something?” He asked with a smile on his face.

 

“What is it?”

 

“Give me a call every time you want to sleep. I will protect you from those nightmares.” He said but somehow it sound like he is just being playful at this moment. Krystal chuckles at his comment which leave him in confusion. “I’m serious.” He frown and why does he look so handsome by only being frowning?

 

Krystal nods. “Sorry.” She mumbles and smile. “But I don’t want to disturb you.”

 

“Sending me a chat will do.” He said and stare at her for a long time. He is tempting whether to ask her about that Kai guy or not but in the end he decide to keep it by himself first.

 

“I promise.” She said and smile.

 

“Now go and wash your face. We will arrive soon.” He said and get up from the seat. He turned to look at her before he walked away. “If there is anything happen please let me know.” He said.

 

...

 

Yul is changing his former cloth to the suits for the ceremony later. Krystal is continuing her sleep after a small talk with Yul before so he decide to check on what Jessica is doing. He walk to Jessica's seat and found her rubbing her eyes. It seems like she just woke up. He sit beside her with a necktie in his hand. “Hey.” He greet.

 

She give him a sleepy smile and bowed a bit. She somehow stunned as she look at him wearing a suits. He really look good in it. “Are we gonna arrived soon?” She asked.

 

“Yeah. Maybe in 10 minutes more.” He said as he is busy wearing his necktie. “By the way, I would like to buy all type of suits that you launched that day. I’ll go to your company by myself later. Can I do that?” He asked and button up his long sleeves coat.

 

“Sure but please inform me before coming. I’m afraid I’m not in Korea that time.” She explain.

 

He nods. “All right Miss Jessica.”

 

“I thought I have already told you about calling me by name only didn’t I?” She asked with a smile. He smile back at her and nods again. He seems a little bit shy to call her by name only.

 

“I guess you should get ready now and please wake Miss Krystal later.” He said as he wear his seatbelt and lean his back at the chair. He close his eyes and rubbed his temples.

 

“Gwenchana?” She asked worriedly.

 

“Just a little headache. Don’t worry.” He said as he open his eyes a little to look at her. Just when he saw her nods he close his eyes again. “Wear your seatbelt. We are going to land soon.” He said more.

 

 

 

Edinburgh Airport, Scotland – 02:07 p.m.

 

Finally the three of them are safely arrived at the airport. They gathered their stuff and walk out from the flight. Yul is walking ahead of them. The girls are being greet by a guard as they walk out from the flight.

 

“Welcome to Scotland Your Highness.” He greet. Yul smile and nods.

 

Just then JungSis walk towards Yul. “And you are Princess--?” He asked. Yul stop his track and approached them. Before JungSis could ever say anything Yul cut them.

 

“Introducing Miss Jessica and Miss Krystal. Please informed to others about the young misses arrival.” Yul said in a serious tone. He nods and bowed.

 

“We hope you enjoy your trip here Young Misses.” He said as he bowed at them. The girl nods and smile.

 

...

 

“I never expect people know that you’re going to Scotland.” Yul whisper at both of them as he walk between them. His eyes fixed to the fans that are welcoming JungSis at the airport.

 

“I didn’t even update in my SNS about it.” Jessica confusedly state but she still wave her hands at them and flash a smile. That goes the same for Krystal too.

 

Yul eyed his bodyguards and told them to tighten the security. He don’t want them to get hurt or anything bad happen to them. After a while they successfully get into the car. The camera keep flashing as they take their picture non-stop.

 

Yul close the car door. He sit beside Jessica while Krystal sit behind them. “So did the ceremony had started?” Yul asked his driver.

 

“Not yet. Prince Xavier is waiting for your arrival.” He answer.

 

Yul nods at it and turned his attention to the girls. “Girls, I will send both of you to our hotel and I will get both of you once I have done with my work. You girls can come to the ceremony if you want. Dress code is white. If there is anything you need just inform my personal assistant.” He handed Jessica and Krystal his business card.

 

“Is it okay if we come along?” Jessica asked as she look at him. Krystal do the same. Both girl are looking at him with that question look.

 

“Of course. Since both of you are my girls. Oh how I wish I can say that.” He thought and clear his throat. “Sure. I will wait for both of you to get ready.”

 

 

 

The Royal Hotel: Living Room – 02:40 p.m.

 

The girl are going to the living room as they finished dress up. Just then a knock at the door can be heard. Both of them walk to the door and open it. It shows a man in a black suits with a crown in his hands. “I’m sorry for disturbing you Princesses but I need to ask your help to handed this to Prince Zachary.” He said which left the girl confused but they still take it from him thinking maybe he mean about Yul.

 

Just then Yul show up and found the three of them at the door. “Prince Zachary.” He greet and bowed.

 

“Thanks Carlos. You can go now.” Yul said with a small smile at that guy bowed again and close the door.

 

Both girls eyed each other and have this questionable look on their face. “Girls? Can I have my crown?” Yul asked as he break the staring battle between them. As he found that they still in daze so he decide to approached them instead. He take the crown from them slowly and smile.

 

“They called us princess!” Jessica whisper at her little sister.

 

“I know right! Fans had always called me that but just now it felt too real and overwhelm.” She whisper back.

 

“Girls?” He called for their attention. “I’m sorry about earlier. Lets start with a proper introduction. My name is Zachary Kwon Yul, Prince of Wales.” He said and bowed at them.

 

“Zachary? Too perfect in and out, visible and invisible. What a great man.” Jessica and Krystal thought the same. Both held out their hands towards him.

 

“I’m Jessica Jung Sooyeon, you can call me Jessica.” She start.

 

“I’m Krystal Jung Soojung, just call me Krystal.” She said right after Jessica.

 

Yul chuckles and shake their hand. “So I should just call both of you by name only starting from now on?” He asked as they nods. “Now lets go. The ceremony can’t be delayed anymore.” He said and smile at them. He put his hands inside his pocket and walk out from the room.

 

 

 

Braemar, Cairngorms, Scotland – 03:37 p.m.

 

Finally the three of them arrived at the highest and snowiest village in Scotland which is Braemar. Yul smile at he look at them. Both are so breathtakingly beautiful in their white dress. It feels like they are going to have a wedding ceremony now with Yul wearing a black tuxedo.

 

“If you ever feel cold or get boring while the event is still going on just get inside the house. They know who you are since I had informed them about both of you.” Yul said as he eyed both of them.

 

“Sure, Your Highness.” They said in unison.

 

“Do I look good?” He asked and he caught them off guard again. He chuckles as he didn’t hear any respond from them. “Bet I look too good didn’t I?” He thought and shook his head. “We’ll be going now girls. You can sit with the audience. I had booked the first row for you both.” He said.

 

...

 

The place is too luxury to even describe in words. JungSis can hardly believe that he called this as a small village. Yul is sitting on the front together with his little brother Xavier and they are facing the audience.

 

“Lets begin the launching with our Duke of Cambrigde, Prince of Wales!” An announcer announced and the audience clap their hands. Yul stand and fixed his cloth. He have this different look on his face that JungSis never seen before. He is so passionate doing his job right now.

 

He clear his throat and smile at the audience but his eyes focus on the two girls that keep smiling at him. “Hello everyone. My name is Zachary. Nice to meet all of you again. There are a few faces that I have never seen before so I think a little introduction about what is my name is needed since I’ve been away for 3 years.” He said and they give him a warm look.

 

“By the way, thanks to our Prince of Scotland, Prince Xavier for guiding the successfulness of this village.” He look at him as he said that.

 

“It is so great to see the renovation that you guys had made for this village. I still remembe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter