Chapter 17: The Cure for the Girls’ Misery

The Tale Of A Lion Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 17: The Cure for the Girls’ Misery

 

28th December, Sunday, 09:30 a.m. (London current time)

Windsor, United Kingdom.

Windsor Castle: The Corridor.

 

“The girls are in danger nowadays, father. The dark spirit is going overboard from time to time. Do you already found a solution about solving it?” He asked with full of hope.

 

King Denrick sigh and walk closer to the corridor barrier. He put his hands on it and stare at the scenery before he start to speak again. “Your mother forbid me from telling this to you but I told her that I insist. She knew that you will gladly accept this method and I’m telling you this because I know how you feel.”

 

Yul just keep quiet and wait for his father to continue his words. “Another solution has been found. In order to take away all the misery the girl faced, you need to carry that burden. We are going to move their misery to you and you might experience it for the rest of your life, son.”

 

“So if I do that then they will be free from the dark spirit?” He asked for a confirmation.


“Son, you’ve hurt enough for losing Elizabeth and we knew that you’re struggling a lot in that time being. I swore that I will never let my son live his life miserably anymore.” King Denrick hold both of Yul’s shoulder as he said that. “My request is just please follow the earlier method that I told you which is just stay with the girl and their misery will eventually go away.”

 

“Father, I can’t stay with them all the time. Besides, what should I do if all of them are in danger at the same time? I can’t afford of losing someone again.” Yul desperately said the last sentence as his voice sound so much in agony. “Now tell me the details of the method. I need it.”

 

King Denrick eyed him worriedly and nodded. “Lets go to the study room.”

 

 

 

Study Room – 09:43 a.m.

 

King Denrick take a small bag from the shelves and put it on the coffee table. Both father and son sit on the couch as they eyed the bag. “What's in the bag?” Yul asked as he begin to feel curious.

 

“Mr. Ferdeg prepared this for you on the day he found out about this new method. It’s a bottle of potion that represent each of the tulip.” He open the bag and it reveal a various color of potion in a small bottle based on the tulips’ color. “He just made a new one for the eight number tulip which is the peach one. Your new tulip. Do you remember about the fifth phase of the prophecy?”

 

He nods. "It's about the tulip's color." 

 

"You need to add about the eighth tulip's color which is peach. That will makes the fifth phase complete." King Denrick explain.

 

"I will add that to it once I'm home." He stare at the bottles of potion. “What should I do with them?” Yul hold the peach potion’s bottle right now as he wonder why did this person shown up late. So he thought there might be something special about the last tulip's of his.

 

“Put it on them. Just a drop of it will do. There is a letter at the bottom of the bag that will guide you on how to use them.” He said more.

 

Yul take a letter as he carefully try not to damage the bottle because it just bumped into each other. He clear his throat before he start to read. His eyes widen as he scan the text thoroughly.

 

“1. If the pain comes from her dream then you may drop the liquid on her head and caressed it until it dry then kiss her head.

2. If the misery comes after she saw that dark spirit then close her eyes and drop it on her eyelid. Caressed it until it dry and kiss her eyes.

3. If she feel uneasy and her heart feels heavy drop it on her chest. Caressed it until it dry and kiss it to ease away her heavy heart. 

4. If something scared her by a poke on her body then drop it anywhere she feels she's being poked to, caressed and kiss it.

5. If the pain comes when she hold on to something then you may drop it there and kiss it as it dry.

6. If the sound of someone is calling her makes her become miserable and always in fear then drop it around her ears and kiss them.

7. If her fear risen because someone followed her then drop it on her legs. You may caressed it and kiss them.

8. If someone disturb her with a loud melody then envelope her in your arms. Drop it around her ears and temples. Kiss both of it.”

 

 

Yul lean his back at the couch as he eyed the letter in disbelief. “Are you kidding me? I need to give them a kiss?! How can I do that? God! And...Yoona is the most extreme one. Damn...” He yelled in his mind. 

 

“Now Zachary, don’t blame me for that. I already told you to not doing this method yet and do as I say about telling them all of this thing after they fell for you.” King Denrick voice out after he look at Yul's blank face. "I bet you understand my reason now right?"

 

He slowly nods. “But father, how can Mr. Ferdeg describe about this all?”

 

“It is a hint from the previous phases of prophecy. If you put them altogether then you will find a conclusion to it which is this. This is actually the hint on how the dark spirit haunted the girl.” King Denrick explain. Yul then nods. “You still urge to do this?”

 

“I don’t know now father. I can’t just go and drop this on them and even need to kiss it. That is crazy. I need to get close to them first.” Yul said as he put the letter in the bag again. “But I will still take this with me.” He point at the bag as his father nods.

 

“But as you done it please, just please tell us immediately. We will move it to you and cover your back as much as we can from here.”

 

Yul nods again. “Will I get the same as theirs?”

 

“Maybe and maybe it will be more horrible than how they had experienced. Are sure you will be okay with this?” King Denrick asked for a confirmation.

 

“I will father. I have to in order to protect them. Didn’t you said before that I will eventually sacrifice my own happiness just to see them happy?”

 

“I know. Just tell us anything. Don’t keep it by yourself.” He remind the young man.

 

“Father, I’m a big guy already. Just trust me.” Yul smile at his father.

 

"I trust you but hang in there for a bit. We will work this out. Mr. Ferdeg will try his best to find another way."

 

Yul just nods and give him a reassure smile. 

 

...

 

Yul is walking to the garage with a backpack. He keep make a hissed sound as he thought about the way to take away the pain from the girl. “How can I do that? Gosh!” He mumbles.

 

“Now all I need to do is to make sure about what is the method they used in order to bring a misery to my girls. With that, I can figure out to use all of those potion on who and who.” He thought and nods. He open the trunk and put his backpack in there. As he close it and was about to walk to driver seat that’s when he saw the trio smile at him. A creepy smile I tell you.

 

“What?” Yul asked as they didn’t stop smiling.

 

“Don’t you want to bring Miss Jessica and Miss Krystal along, Sir?” To his surprise, Hyomin voice out first.

 

“Why should I?” Yul confusedly asked.

 

“In order for you to get closer to them?” Soo join the conversation while wriggling his brows.

 

Yul lean his body at his car with his arms crossed in front of his chest as he look at the trio of them. “That won’t do. Tyler is gonna be with them. How can I get close to them if he’s going along? Besides, I once said to Jessica that I will not going to ask her out since she got Tyler already.” Just then a few texts entered Yul’s phone but he decide to ignore it first.

 

“We know how to make him stay and drop off that sentences. You need to ask her out in order to protect her.” Hyo let out a naughty smile.

 

“Don’t tell me you’re up to something bad? I don’t want it.” Yul eyed him seriously which makes Hyo gulp in nervous.

 

“Nah, it’s not like what you think of. Here goes our plan. We will give this Tyler a phone call saying that we want to be a part of his company shareholder and would like to sponsor for his artist new album. We won’t do it personally because we will hired someone to do it. What do you think?” Hyo excitedly asked.

 

“Do you think he will buy it? He’s not a fool.” Yul reason out as he tapped his chin.

 

“He will. We will make sure he will. Now all you need to do is asked them to go out with you. To Scotland.” Hyo smirk as he salute.

 

...

 

Yul get into the throne room after the crazy suggestion of his friends. He bowed at his parents who are discussing about something.

 

“What bring you here, Zachary? I thought you’re leaving already.” Queen Eleonora asked.

 

“I want to ask both of you that is it okay if I want to bring my girls along with me?”

 

King Denrick smile. “Zach that is your right. We will support you in no matter what you do as long as it bring no harm.”

 

“Thank you father. I will try my best.”

 

“Who are they if I may know?” Queen asked.

 

“It’s Jessica Jung and Krystal Jung, mother.” He smile as he said that. “‘Till we meet again.” He bowed at them and walk away from there.

 

“He’s so impatient didn’t he?” King Denrick asked as he shook his head and smile.

 

“And so you.” Queen Eleonora said as the King just laugh awkwardly.

 

...

 

“We had settle about Tyler.” Hyo said as he make a high five with the other two.

 

Yul nods. “Thanks. I’ll try to ask them.” He then open a text from Xavier which was send an hour ago.

 

 

From: Xavier

Hyung, I’m already here. Just let me know once you have arrived all right? I’ll be touring around the village for now before the launch.

 

To: Xavier

Will be there soon and I’m bringing my girls along.

 

 

He shook his head and smile as he open the next one.

 

 

From: Stingy Missy

Seriously? Are you like seriously asking me to go with you? Are you really serious this time? You’ve been asking about it for so many time.

 

To: Stingy Missy

Well lets bring your little sister along and your boyfriend too. How? I want you guys to touring around there. There are many beautiful places there.

 

 

From: My Red Tulip

Good morning~ I don’t know yet. Unnie didn’t tell me anything about today.

 

To: My Red Tulip

I need to go to Scotland this morning. Discuss about this with your sister. If you want to tag along feel free to text me. ;)

 

 

 

“Done! Just need to wait for their replies.” Yul said as he fixed his cloth. He’s just wearing a casual one right now but he had prepared a suits for him to wear at the launched later. “Did any of you would like to come with me?”

 

The trio shook their head. “We have to prepare for the supply we need before we depart to Seoul later.” Hyomin voic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter