Chapter 10: The Encounter

The Tale Of A Lion Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 10: The Encounter

 

23th December 2016, Friday, 08:00 a.m.

Jung Mansion: SYJ's Bedroom.

Jessica POV

 

I yawn and search for my phone with my eyes half open. Just where on earth are you. Ugh! I groan in silence as my hands roaming around the bed and after a while I found it. "Got you." I unlock the phone and found a message from him. 

 

 

From: T.

J, you should take a look at your graph stock now. It has risen rapidly and many people request for the men suits. We should celebrate this together with him! Congrats! You did a good job. :D

 

 

 

I frown and imediately check my company graph stock. Wow. It has rise to 50% in just eleven days! I never thought people will like the suits this much. I smile and silently congratulate myself for my achievement. I should tell him about this but first lets reply his text. 

 

 

To: T.

Thanks! I can't do it without you. We achieved this together. Well thats for sure. Lets celebrate it later. ;D 

 

To: Mister Prince 

I got a news for you. The men suits just got sold almost five thousand pieces already! I've planned to celebrate this achievement sooner or later. Do you think you can come and join us? 

 

 

 

I send it to him and can't help but feel excited on how he will respond. I smile as I stare at my phone. I'm waiting for him to reply my text patiently right now. *Beep!* I take my phone and saw my T reply the text. 

 

 

From: T.

You're doing all the effort, J! I'm just supporting you from behind. ^_^

 

To: T.

But still thank you. ;D 

 

From: T.

No problem. See you around love!

 

 

 

I didn't reply his text and just smile as I read it. Why isn't he reply my text? Is he going for a jog again? Is he having a breakfast? Hmmm. Cut it off Jessica Jung! Urgh. *Beep! Beep!* I reach for my phone in a quick manner and let out a small smile.

 

 

From: Mister Prince

Really? I'm glad! Congratulations Miss Jessica. ;D Uh huh? You want to celebrate it? I don't mind though. Just tell me the place and time so that I can infrom my PA about this. 

 

To: Mister Prince 

Thanks! I think I should congratulate you too! Sure! I will inform you later. 

 

From: Mister Prince

I'm just doing my job as being told to. Well, I will wait for it. Says, Miss Krystal is going to be there too for the celebration right?

 

 

 

He's asking about Soojung again. Did he fancy her? Need to check this out! Assa! 

 

 

To: Mister Prince

Why? You won't be coming if Krystal didn't join us?

 

From: Mister Prince

No. Of course it's not like that.

 

To: Mister Prince

I will make sure that she will be there so you need to come, arasso?

 

From: Mister Prince

Sure! I need to go now. Need to buy a breakfast for Hani. She's still didn't have a breakfast. 

 

 

 

That girl again uh? So she's living in his house? I see.

 

 

To: Mister Prince

Right. Till' next time. 

 

 

 

I reply him and lock my phone. Not wanting to read any reply from him. Geez. I shouldn't act like this. I already have a perfect boyfriend in my life. I buried my face in the pillow and begin to feel sleepy again. I should sleep a little bit more before freshen up. 

 

End Of Jessica POV

 

 

 

SNSD's Dorm: Steph's Bedroom - 08:47 a.m.

Tiffany POV

 

I open my eyes and give attention to my phone. I smile as I read a text from him. Why did he suddenly approached me and acting all caring towards me? He didn't fancy me didn't he? It will be amazing if that come true though. But still I can't put any hope for this. He just want to be friend with me and I should keep that in mind, always. 

 

 

From: Kwon Yul

Good morning, Miss Tiffany. Did you sleep well? You should take a breakfast before you go to work. Don't let your stomach empty all right? 

 

To: Kwon Yul

Good morning too! I sleep well. What about you? Yes Sir! I'll eat before I go. Don't worry. 

 

From: Kwon Yul

I sleep well too. Glad to hear that. Have a nice day ahead! Bye! Till' next time. :D

 

To: Kwon Yul

You too! :) 

 

 

 

He must be busy huh? Unconsciously I pout. Stephanie, he's not even your boyfriend so stop acting like he's one. I get up from bed and walk to the kitchen. I saw Taeyeon busy cutting the vegetables at the dining table. "Morning Taetae." I greet.

 

"Morning Pany." She greet back as her gaze fixed at the veggie. 

 

"What are you going to cook for breakfast?" I asked as I was about to eat a strawberry when she stop me.

 

"Go and wash your face first, Pany-ah." She said as she shook her head. I pout at her and try to make a cute face but she rolled her eyes at me. 

 

"Fine." I said and walk to the restroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. 

 

...

 

After done wash up I go to the kitchen again and this time the girls are all there. Both maknae are helping out with the breakfast as Sunny is washing the dishes. "What can I help you with?" I asked Taeyeon. 

 

"Arrange the plate on table. Breakfast is ready." She said. That fast? Oh yeah! I silently cheer in my mind. 

 

"Happy because you don't have to help out uh, Tiff sis?" Seohyun asked as she shook her head with a smile. This maknae really know me too well. I wish she could stop her magical power of entering my mind. I merong at her and arrange the plate on the dining table. 

 

 

 

Dining Room - 09:11 a.m.

 

All of us are waiting for Taeyeon right now. Yoona is incharge for serving the breakfast to us this morning. She scoop the fried rice in each of our plate. "Thank you." I said to her as she smile at me. 

 

"Unnie, hurry up." Yoona shout. 

 

"Ne!" Taeyeon shout back from the kitchen. 

 

...

 

When all of us had gathered at the table we start to eat. "Thanks for the food, Taeyeon unnie!" Seohyun said excitedly. 

 

"Eat a lot kids." Taeyeon said with a wide smile on her face. She's so motherly. 

 

We are eating silently when Seohyun's phone keep ringing. All of us are eyeing her right now as we still munching our food. Our maknae sigh and turn off her phone. Again all of us look at her with a question look. 

 

"It's that person again. He keep calling me!" She said in frustrated tone. She must be so stress because of this. 

 

"It's kind of creepy." Yoona said as she lowering her voice and her eyes shows that she feels uneasy. 

 

I reach for Yoona's hand and tap it for a few times to coax her. "You've been this way for almost three weeks already. What is going on? Mind to tell us?" I asked her in a worried tone. 

 

"I don't know why too. I just feel uneasy. Every minute, every second." She said as she look at each of us. "I'm tired of this feeling unnies!" She ruffles her hairs in frustration. 

 

"What is happening to us actually girls? Seohyun, someone keep dialling her number. Yoona, always feel uneasy. Tiffany, someone keep following her while me? I always feel that someone poke my shoulder whenever I walk alone." Sunny said which makes me feel a goosebump.

 

Wait. "Why didn't you tell us that you've been disturbed by something too?" I asked as I frown. 

 

"I thought it was just my feelings but when I think about it again this might be connected to each of us." She explain. For some reason I think Sunny is right. 

 

"What about you, Taetae? Don't you experienced something weird too?" I asked as she's the only one who didn't said anything about this weirdness. 

 

She stop eating and stare at the food blankly. "Someone put a flower at my car door handle everyday. It's a flower that I have never seen before. But I think maybe that is just from a fans and not as creepy as you girls." She said.

 

I nodded at her words. "Maybe it's from a fans, Tae." I said which earn a nod from others too. 

 

"Even though it's a fans you still need to be careful, Taeyeon-ah." Sunny said and I know exactly what she mean. Sasaeng fans are scarier than a ghost. 

 

"Yes chief!" She said playfully as Sunny shook her head while smiling. "Now please finish up your breakfast. We have a schedule after this." 

 

End Of Tiffany POV

 

 

 

Jung Mansion: Dining Room - 11:30 a.m.

Jessica POV

 

I accidentally overslept today so I'm planning to go to my office after lunch instead now. No one is home right now and it's only me. I sigh and sipped my coffee. I don't really have an appetite to eat breakfast today. *Beep! Beep!* Just who on earth send me a message at this time? Disturbing my peaceful time. Omo! I need to play hard to get.

 

 

From: Mister Prince 

Miss Jessica? Are you busy? Well I have something to tell you. 

 

To: Mister Prince

I'm pretty busy. What is it? 

 

From: Mister Prince

Can I give you a phone call? It might takes long for me to type the whole thing. Can I?

 

To: Mister Prince

Hmmm. Call me after 5 minutes. I got something to do.

 

From: Mister Prince

Sure. :) 

 

...

 

Phew. Why did he want to call me anyway? Aish. What am I supposed to say to him when we talk? What is it that so important that he need to give me a phone call? There. There Jessica. I suddenly feel hot now. I hope dad won't be mad that I made his newspaper crumpled. I need to fan myself now. 

 

My phone is ringing and it's him. Omo! What should I do? Why am I acting so much like a teenage girl right now? Take a deep breath. Inhale, exhale. Lets pick up his call. 

 

 

"Hello?" He greet. 

 

"Yes, hello." I greet back in an awkward tone. 

 

"Sorry that I disturb you." He said in apologetic tone. 

 

"Thats fine. I'm on my resting time now." I said as I bite my nail. 

 

"So let me get straight to the point since I'm feeling so guilty now for disturbing you. Someone entrust me to tell you this." He said which makes me kinda nervous. 

 

"What is it about may I know? You sound serious." I said. 

 

"My father asked me to told you about something." What? His father? That mean? King of United Kingdom?! Seriously? Did I just commited a sin or did unforgiveable thing? Oh no. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter