The Big Fight

Being A Vampire Is Difficult

Sungmin's P.O.V

I slowly woke-up from my dream. It was wonderful it was Sunny and I on the rides at this amusement park and we had the best time ever. Maybe that was a sign of not going.....hhhmmmmm.

As I got out of my room, I saw that the members were all surrounded the computer. What were they looking at? 

"Hyung what you doing?" I asked Leeteuk.

"OH......nothing." He said while covering the screen.

I pushed him out of the way and Shindong went in front of the screen. I tried to push him off, but it didn't work at all. So walked back a little and tickled Shindong and he moved out of the way.

Hot Scandal the title read. 

Yesterday at an amusement park two idol lovers were hugging passionately.

Who are these to idols you may ask?

Well, Taecyeon from 2PM and Sunny from SNSD.

Don't these two look good together?

WHAT !!! I'm furious, I stormed off to get my coat and headed out the door. The members tried to stop me but it didn't work, I went into the van and told the driver where to go.

~At SNSD's Dorm~


Sunny's P.O.V

What am I going to do !!!! Sungmin must have seen the article and will be heading here soon. Taeyeon and Jessica was calming me down. Somehow the look like they know where Sungmin was last time. 

DING DONG~

Our door bell rang. Here he is, so i ran up to the door and answered it. When I opened the door it was Sungmin.

Sungmin's P.O.V

"Sungmin!" sunny cheerfully said while hugging me.

I took her off of me and went to the coach the girls all went into their rooms before I reached the coach. Sunny sat beside me, looking sad.

"What were you doing with Taecyeon!?" I demanded. 

"I was all alone at the park I needed a hug because you weren't coming!" Sunny raising her voice said.

"Why is Taecyeon always bothering you?" I asked in a softer voice.

"I think because in Japan when we played a game with 2PM, Yuri made me kiss him." She said quietly.

Now I was furious!

"Why you kissed him? I asked her with a i-am-going-to-kill-him-tone.

" He kissed me." Sunny reponded.

"Lies." I said.

"Then why did you go to the amusement park with me then." She shouted.

"Because..." I  trailed off.

"Are you cheating on me?" She asked.

"Are YOU cheating on me!?" I asked too.

She looked at me about cry and two words fell out of my mouth, "It's over."

She looked down, I could see the other members coming out ready to comfort Sunny. She was about to cry, I felt sorry I wanted to take it back. Now all the girls were out and Sunny's tears would not stop.

"Get out." Taeyeon said. 

I was heading to the door and looked back. All the girls were staring at me. Sunny looked up for just a few seconds and started crying even more.

"GET OUT!" Seohyun shouted.

Seohyun was a calm and pure girl, she wouldn't yell at someone and that's when I knew I messed up big time. I trudged to the car. Once I got in and no one could see me, I started crying. BEING A VAMPIRE IS THE WORST!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Are the really over?

Will Sunny forgive him?

Are vampires the worst????

So many questions. so many answer, all i know is READ THE NEXT CHAPTER~