Vampire...

Being A Vampire Is Difficult

Sungmin's P.O.V

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Don't you ever wonder why Yesung, Heechul, Donghae, Siwon, and I always the last people to sleep?" Leeteuk said with an evil grinned.

I shook my head, I was the first people to sleep so I didn't really notice it.

"I'll do it, I'm his best friend." Jae said while raising up his hand.

"Go ahead." Jonghyun cried with a smirk on his face.

Jae put his hand in my shoulder and slowly came closer to my neck. I looked over to see what he was doing, I notice on his teeth fangs came out.

WHAT THE HECK !!!!!!

"Sorry." I here him whisper into my ear.

His teeth pushed into my neck and I could fell something going into my blood. He let go of me and stopped biting me. I Held my neck, I felt dizzy, something rushed to my head and it slowly became black.

~The Next Day~

"Good Morning." Leeteuk said to me when I woke-up.

"Hyung I had the strangest dream, Jae bit me and you were there too." I said.

How could that have been real !?

"Oh, that was real and now your a true vampire." He happily said.

I looked at him in shock.

"Yah after you fainted you drank blood from a human." 

"WHAT !?" I screamed.

"Don't worry the person wanted to die and you can eat normal food, but at least every month you drink blood from an animal." Leeteuk said happily again.

Thank-you, I love my burgers. 

~2 Week Later~

Leeteuk, Yesung and I went on a trip. They wanted to teach me how to drink blood from an animal. Since I turned into a vampire I have been really fast so, I we didn't take a bus or car.

It was the day Sunny came back, but today was the only day we had a day off. Jae went to help out SNSD with their luggage in my place.

Yesung taught me to be quick and Leeteuk  showed how to attack. I had to slowly sneek to the animal and pounce. I tried it on the first time and Leeteuk and Yesung told me I was a natural.

We finally went back. We were going to Music Bank to perform our song Bonamana. We all got changed and waited. 

"Annyeong!" Cheerful voice screamed behind me.

"Sungmin!" Sunny cheerfully cried.

"Sunny I missed you!" I ran to her and hugged her tightly.

Yuri, Soo-young, and Taeyeon looked at me funny. What were they looking at, they know me and Sunny are dating.

"Oh, I have to give you something...so wait here." Sunny ran off to her waiting room.

Taeyeon pulled me to the corner with Soo-young and Yuri following.

"You're one of us now I see......or smell." Taeyeon said smirking

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What did Taeyeon mean?

Hope you like so far and hope you read next time ^^