Time to Smell....hehehe XD

Being A Vampire Is Difficult

Sungmin's P.O.V

Of all people to be a vampire, Ok Taecyeon is one =_= He was annoying me today now he will today. Well I think Taeyeon said he was a vampire when I asked her.

We just waved at the other vampires and went down back to our seats. It seems Jessica is okay now. 

"Let's all dance now." Joon shouted. 

A CD played from all the idols here. Then a lot of idols came to our table to congratulate Jessica and I. First the KARA and F(x) girls came, then the MBLAQ, B2ST, U-KISS boys came, then the Miss A, and After School girls came, , Lastly, 2AM and 2PM came.

"Sungmin." I heard a voice behind me after everyone left.

"I need to ask you something." I looked behind me and it was Taecyeon.

"What." I said with a I-HATE-YOU tone.

"Are you Sunny's boy friend? He asked.

I paused for a few seconds.

"Yes, so back off." I said with the tone again.

"I will get her somehow." He said and walked away.

Pfft...yeah right Ok Taecyeon.

~Few Hours Later~

Finally it's over. I got so bored and other people were dancing. Jessica and I were the only ones at our table who didn't dance. 
We went in the car and I checked my cellphone.

"Sunngmin-Ah, you missing your girl friend." Yesung made fun of me.

I ignored him. They always maked fun of me and Sunny together. Ooooo I got a text....from Sunny. It read:

Where did you go?

I miss you, let's go somewhere tomorrow!

Love Sunny~

YAH!!! We haven't went on a date in like 2 weeks. Should I responded to her??? Okay I will, I wrote:

Okay let's go to an amusement park!

Love Sungmin

~The Next Day~

"Yah, Sungmin-Ah were going!" A voiced yelled in my ear.

"WHAT THE HECK!" I yelled.

"Get changed." Siwon said with his fist near my face. =_= When he gets angry no one can stop him.

I went into my closet and got changed. Bleh why do I have to wake-up early? I trudged to the van.

"We are teaching you skills today." Leeteuk said to me when I got in the van.

"You need to learn, how to smell vampires. YOU COULDN'T TELL THAT TAEYEON WAS A VAMPIRE!" Yesung shouted.

It was true, but I was a new vampire. The driver drove off to the place where they taught me to hunt. 

~Few Hours Later~

So boring ! I finally get it, but now I have to tell if people are vampires. It's like is she one, is he, are they vampires? just let me go home or maybe go to an amusement park........OOOO SHOOT !!!!! Totally, forgot about our date today! I took out my cellphone and texted Sunny. 

Sorry can't make it today.

Maybe tomorrow. ^^

Love Sungmin~

She will understand right? 

~At the Amusement Park~

Sunny's P.O.V

Where is Sungmin, He was suppose to be hours ago! 

RING RING RING

Oooo I got a text! From Sungmin! 

Sorry can't make it today.

Maybe tomorrow. ^^

Love Sungmin~

WHAT !!!! Today was our day together, he has been so mysterious lately. As I deleted the message tears ran down my face.  

"Stop crying Sunny." a gentle voice behind me said.

It was Taecyeon....even though he was pissing me off I needed a hug so I ran up to him and gave him a hug. He felt warm but I still wanted my Sungmin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PLEASE I NEED MORE SUBSCRIBERS ON THIS STORY! PLEASE TELL YOUR FRIENDS~