FLASHBACK~

Being A Vampire Is Difficult

Sungmin's P.O.V

What the F^#$ !!!!!

What did that guy say.........I know a lot of people like Sunny, but not LOVE! I went closer near them to hear their conversation.

"WHAT!?" Sunny shouted.

"I really love you." Taecyeon said while grabbing Sunny's hand and hugged her.

LET GO OF MY GIRLFRIEND !!!!! wait....keep calm.

"We can't be together." Sunny cried. 

She pulled Taecyeon off of her and walked my way. As fast as I could I ran to our waiting room and silently waiting for Sunny. She ran up to and gave me something.

"What's this?" I asked.

"Surprise." She responded with a smirk.

I opened it and it was a gold ring with a pink heart with an S in it. I was so shocked I loved rings and my favourite colour was pink so it was perfect.

I hugged her tightly and she said,

"That's not all my Sungminnie." She pulled out another box that was pretty big, I didn't even notice it.

I opened it and it was a cooking apron with the cartoon character of me and sunny from Chunji days. I kissed Sunny on the cheek and hugged her tightly. The best presents I ever got !

"Sunny, Can we please talk!" A voiced boomed from the door.

It was Taecyeon, when she noticed it was him she hid behind me. What is with those two !?

Sunny's P.O.V

Taecyeon-Oppa when i'm with my boy friend is not a good time. Geez that guy has been on my nerves. It's always Sunny please talk with me, Sunny I need to talk, Sunny can we seriously talk, OMG I don't like you! 

That guy is so obsessed with me....ever since what happen when we were in Japan. It seems like it was yesterday when it happened and I regret it all.

*FLASHBACK*

"Taeyeon-Ah I can't wait for the things we are going to do in Japan!" I shouted while linking arms with her.

We were getting of the plane and I love going to different countries and experience the food, the culture, and the tradition. 

"I can't wait either, 2PM is also going to be in Japan!" Yoona said while linking arms with me.

Yoona had always like the 2PM boys. She said they were even better than SHINee, our label mate. She had a crush on Taecyeon and Nickhun since that Idol Army episode and Family Outing. It was so cute~

"Hey, Yoona don't forget Kimura Takuya lives in Japan." Sooyoung shouted from behind us.

We all got in our car and drove to the hotel. As we got out we saw familiar faces outside.

"Nikhun!?" Yoona shouted from the back of the car.

The boys from 2PM came put up to us.

"We have been waiting for hours for you guys!" Wooyoung said while grabbing luggages from the back.

They all grabbed one of our suit cases and carried it to our which was right beside each others. 

"Thank-you." We all said at the same time while doing a 90 degree bow.

"You want to go out with us tonight?" Junho asked.

We all looked at each other and all nodded our head.

That day we went to all the tourist spots in Tokyo, Japan and went to other shops. Taecyeon actually bought every in SNSD this cute key-chain. When we got back at the hotel it was about 6pm already.

Since we had a bigger suite we started to play games there. We played truth dare, puzzles, hide and seek and this game called kings court.

Kings Court is when we have chopsticks that have 1 to 14 and one chopstick with a red mark on top. You all pick a chopstick and the person with the chopstick with the red mark is King. The king make one thing like, #3 hugs #12. 

So we started the game it was pretty fun, but it going boring near the end.

"One last turn because we have to go back to our room." Junsu said.

We all picked out chopstick, I didn't get the mark but whatever...I got number 7.

"I got a hit!" Yuri cried.

"Ummm let see........#7 kissees #13." Yuri said.

I looked at my chopstick that had 7 on it and looked who had #13. 

"Sunny and Taecyeon have to kiss." Taeyeon screamed.

"I can't I have a boy-" Before finishing the sentence Taecyeon grabbed my cheeks and kissed me. After a few seconds he let go and all the 2PM boys went back to the dorm.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

I was okay, I have kissed Sungmin on the lips before, but that was when it all started with Taecyeon. 

"Sunny-Ah!!!" I heard Taecyeon scream.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PLS READ NEXT CHAPTER IS WHAT I CAN SAY!