2 Months Later.

Being A Vampire Is Difficult

2 Months Later...

Sungmin's P.O.V

Sunny hasn't forgave me.

Ever since we broke-up she never talked to me not even waved at me, even if I greeted her she would ignore me. 

She found someone else too.........Jae, i didn't even know he liked her, but now they are dating.

*Flashback*

The Day After Our Break-up at the SM Studios.

As my group and DBSK walk into the SM studio, we saw SNSD recording a song.

As usual Sunny looked extremely cute. Finally, they were done and was packing up.

When Sunny packed her stuff I called her name.

Of course she ignored me, but I kept calling her name until Yuri stopped me.

She showed me her fangs so, i got scared and stopped.

"Hey, Sunny you wanna go on a date?" A voice boomed.

Everyone stared at Sunny's direction to see Jae holding her hand and looking at her.

Sunny looked at me and bent her head.

She looked up and paused for a second.

"Yes." She spoke cheerfully.

*End of Flashback*

Ever since that day Sunny and Jae was one of the happiest couples I saw.

They always hugged when they met, they kissed each other all the time and when one of them goes somewhere the other follows. 

Oh and Taecyeon well he is happy too.

He and Yoona are together now ( love this couple, but I love the Sunny and Sungmin couple even more )

They do the same thing as Sunny except the last part and they are better keeping it a secret.

Right now we are at Music Bank performing a song with DBSK it's this special stage.

We wait quietly, usually I would have talked to Jae, but since I was Sunny's ex and now she is dating him, It would be a bad idea.

"Hero!' A cute voiced ringed in my head.

Sunny came rushing into the room and hugged him. She looked happy....happier than when she was with me.

Jaejoong's P.O.V ( finally xD )

I kissed Sunny on the lips and hugged her tightly. She sat on my lap with her head on my shoulder.

I looked around the room and Sungmin was looking down.

Maybe this wasn't worth it......having your dream girl or losing your best friend ???

"Sit right here." I told Sunny. 

She looked at me in confusion and I grabbed Leeteuk's hand and went outside. 

"Yah what was that!?" Leeteuk shouted at me.

"Stay here." I told him.

I ran into SNSD's waiting room and grabbed Taeyeon's arm, I brought her where Leeteuk was. 

"We need to tell her!" I screamded

They looked at me in confusion......dumb leaders =_=

"We need to tell Sunny about vampire-ay" I uttered slowly so that would understand.

"Ohhh." They said in unision. 

They looked at me then each other.

"We are going to bite her soon." Taeyeon declared.

"It would also get Sungmin and Sunny back together." I told them.

"Sungmin hasn't been himself since the broke-up." Leeteuk spoke.

"I still don't forgive him, but okay." Taeyeon whined.

After that we all went back and I saw Shindong tickling Sunny, which looked like Sunny did something to Shindong because he only tickles her when she is mad at him.

She saw me and she made a help me look.

I took Sunny outside and Taeyeon and Leeteuk was out there waiting.

"What is this?" Sunny asked as we dragged her into the van

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This story will almost be done >o<  but please read I might make a squeal. 

So please read next chapter and I FINALLY MADE JAEJOONG P.O.V