Vampire Party

Being A Vampire Is Difficult

Sunny's P.O.V

"Hide me Sungminnie." I whispered.

He looked at me in curiosity and I did my puppy dog face. He turned around and hid me. He covered me with all the Super Junior's coats and put the presents I got him right in front of me.

"Have you seen Sunny, Sungmin? " Over heard Taecyeon say.

"No." Sungmin said.

"Okay then." Taecyeon said.

I could hear foot steps going father away, but I wasn't sure so I stayed quiet.

"It's like a pile of leaves but with jackets, Im going to jump in" I heard Shindong say.

I'm going to be crush by Shindong!!!

"STOP!!!" I shouted coming out of the pile.

I saw Shindong with his eyes widened and he started laughing at me. I came up to him and slapped his arm. He glared at me and started tickling me. I couldn't stop laughing.

Shindong didn't stop then I saw Leeteuk grabbing Sungmin out of the room. Sungmin has been mysterious lately.

Sungmin's P.O.V

"Oww what was that!" I yelled at Leeteuk.

"We are going to a party." Leeteuk said.

He pulled me to a van where there was every vampire that was there when I got bitten, Oh a vampire party. The van was very quiet so I drifted into sleep.

"Were here, sleepyhead." I heard Yesung's voice in my head.

I slowly woke up and went outside. WOAH there was a lot of vampire idols! I saw Taeyeon there waving her hand in the air. We all went there and sat at the table. I looked beside Taeyeon and a blonde haired girl was looking down. Taeyeon noticed me looking.

"Oh, we bit Jessica today and now she feels bad for drinking blood from a human." Taeyeon cheerfully said. 

"Don't worry if you didn't you would have died." Leeteuk said.

Jessica looked terrified of what he said and was shocked when she saw me.

"Sungmin what will Sunny say!" Jessica said while pointing at me.

I shrugged then we all sat down.

"We want to welcome to the vampire idol community two new members." Lee Joon said. He must be a vampire too.

"Jessica and Sungmin please come up here!" He yelled.

We both got up there when I saw HIM.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I changed the title....sorry but this story might be done in a month or 2

READ NEXT CHAPPIE