How Sungmin and Sunny Met Part 2~

Being A Vampire Is Difficult

A few weeks later....

Sungmin's P.O.V

We never get these much viewers when I co-host with Sooyoung. It has already been 2 weeks and our rating doubled. Chunji was one of the most popular radio station in Korea !!!!!!!!!

I still haven't told Sunny about my feelings. Well, after the kiss she didn't say anything and I think she does that to everyone.

I looked over at Sunny and she was pouting. What was she mad at?

Sunny's P.O.V

Damn that Sungmin... I have kissed him and no response. Yeah, I had feelings for him, but how could I show him more. He was looking at me, I put on my sparkling eyes and fluttered my eyelashes.

 He looked away. I must get him at least at the end of our radio show !!!!!

~Last Day at Chunji~

"I'm going to miss our time at Chunji together!" I cheerfully said.

"Yeah." Sungmin said.

It was the last day and I haven't made him mine yet. I am the cutest girl in SNSD ..... I think, WHY DOESN'T HE LIKE ME !!!!!!

~After the Radio Show~

"Bye Sunny." Sungmin said.

Ugghh....I give up I won't get him.

RING RING RING

"Hello?" Seohyun said into the phone.

"Seohyun, why are you calling." I asked her.

"Unnie, we can't pick you up today, Sorry." Seohyun said with sadness in her tone.

"Okay, Bye." I cheerfully said.

She hung up. Know I have to walk home.......Oh gosh it's raining. Oh no! I forgot my umbrella......Phew I brought my rain coat.

As I left I saw  Sungmin talking cheerfully to the girl PDs or whatever they are called. Now I know I won't get him.

Sungmin's P.O.V

These PD Noonas are so noisy. Seriously I want to go already.

As I looke over near the door waiting for my ride I see Sunny with a rain coat and no umbrella. Is she going out in the rain. 

I looked over to my umbrella and I took out my cellphone and sent a text Leeteuk. I grabbed my umbrella and rain coat and headed out the door.

I looked for her everywhere when I ran down the side-walk. I finally saw her, as fast I could I ran to her.

"Sunny !!!" I shouted.

She looked behind and her eyes popped wide opened. I ran up to her, she was standing there with her eyes widen.

"Sunny you're going to get a cold." I told her softly.

"Yeah, Yeah." She went right beside under the umbrella.

This my chance to be close to her. As I looked over at her she looked sad. Which she doesn't act like that. She looked up at me,

"I like you..." She softly said.

I stared at her......I WASN'T THIS HAPPY EVER IN MY LIFE.

She looked blankly at me and tears went straight down her face.

"Why are you crying?" I asked her.

"I know you do like me so, say it already." Sunny screamed her last few words.

Why would she think that. I thought of an idea to show her my feelings.

I dropped the umbrella and grabbed her shoulders. I pulled her closer to me and I kissed her.

I let go of her and her eyes looked at me in shock.

"That's how I fell about you." I said calmly.

More tears ran down her face and she ran up to me and hugged me. 

From that day on, we were a couple.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did you guys like how they met?

Don't worry I will go back to the original story.

HOPE YOU READ MY NEXT CHAPTER~