Bye-Bye Sunny : ( Hello Burgers : )

Being A Vampire Is Difficult

Sunny's P.O.V

"Bye my Sungminnie!" I said when I was about to hug him.

Jaejoong or Hero as I call him went in front of me and gave me a big bear hug.

"Jae, that was my hug!" Sungminnie yelled.

He pulled my arm and hugged me, he was about to kiss me when......

"Sunny-Ah !!!!! We are going !!!!" Taeyeon screamed.

"Goodbye, my Sunny-Bunny.........I will call you every night." Sungminnie yelled as I followed the other members.

We were going to Japan for two weeks. We had recorded a Japanese version of GEE and Genie, so we were going to promote it.

I'm totally going to miss my Sungminnie.

Sungmin's P.O.V

As Sunny left Jae and I alone, we decided to go to McDonalds or something.

We were really hungry because we stayed at that airport for like 6 hours.........do you know how long 9 girls plus like 10 other people from SM with about 75 suitcases take to check-in !? We didn't even eat at all!!!!!

"Sungmin, what you want?" Jae asked while we were in the car.

"Hamburger is just fine." I told him.

He had a little smirk on his face, I always wanted an hamburger.

~After Getting Burgers~

Well that took long......since the time we left the airport and getting burgers it took us like 4 hours. =_= Someone found out that we were in Super Junior and DBSK. I love my fans, but I wanted my burger !!!

"We are here, Sungmin." Jae told me while un-locking the door.

I went out-side and notcide that it wasn't Super Junior's Dorm but DBSK's.

"You got the wrong dorm." I said to Jae with annoyed face.

"Sorry." He said while leaving me out-side.

I have to walk now, at least it wasn't that far.

As I pass the park where my band members and I plae I noticed someone on the swings.

OH ! It was Jonghyun from SHINee, as I shouted his name several other guys came out. Even some of my band mates and Jae was there. Leeteuk came out with a huge grin on his face.

"I'm sorry for not telling you." Jae cried.

"Shut-up." I hear Jonghyun's voice from the back.

"It's time for you to be one of us." Yesung said while coming out of the shadows.

After Yesung said that, Jonghyun, Key, Minho, Yesung, Leeteuk, Heechul, Donghae, Siwon, Jae,and Yunho, surronded me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO SUNGMIN?????

If you want to know..................READ THE NEXT CHAPTER !!!!!!!!!!!!!