Ice-cream

Bodyguards?Friends?Brothers?

The next morning,Sungmin refused to sit next to Kyuhyun at the dining table because when h entered the kitchen he saw Kyuhyun holding Siwon's hand.Leeteuk entered the kitchen with Kangin behind him,looking much better.

:Good morning!"the leader greeted as he sit next to Kyuhyun,Kangin  beside him.Ryeowook placed a plate of pancakes in front of each of them and poured a generous amount of maple syrup.

"Glad to see you,Hyung."Ryeowook said,smiling towards Kangin who nodded.

Everyone was eating happily when Sungmin stood up from the table without a word,bringing his dirty plate to the sink as he washed his hands.leeteuk noticed Sungmin tryimg to hide his tears as he exited the kitchen silently.He quicly approached him,worried.

"Are you okay?"Leeteuk asked once he saw Sungmin sit on the sofa.Wiping his tears,Sungmin nodded.

"I'm fine,hyung...Don't worry."he assured.

"Why are you crying?"Leeeteuk asked as he hugged him.

"Nothing.Can I not follow him to school today?Can you ask Heechul-hyung instead?"Sungmin plead.

"Of course.Don't cry,okay?"Leeteuk comforted,he couldn't help but notice that Sungmin referred to Kyuhyun As 'him' not Kyu.He must have been hurt badly,the leader thought.Heechul walked out of the kitchen to see Leeteu comforting Sungmin.

"What's wrong?"he asked,concerned.Sungmin rarely cry.He'll cry if..."It's Kyu,right?"he guessed.Leeteuk nodded.

"You'll go to school with Kyu today,okay?But don't tell him why Minnie won't follow."he instructed.Heechul agreed as he kissed Sungmin's head.He doesn't do that often and if he did,that persom muat be really precious to him.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

On their way to Kyuhyun's school,Sungmin sat next to Leeteuk who"s driving.He followed them because Leeteuk said he wanted to take him somewhere.Kyuhyun,Siwon and Heechul sat at the back.Sungmin did his best to look normal as Kyuhym aid his goodbye.Inside,he's really worried.

"Don't worry.I'll take care of him."?Heechul assured once Siwon and Kyuhyun left the car,knowing how anxious Sungmin is.

"Thanks..."WSungmin said gratefully

After that,Leeteuk drive away until they arrived at an ice-cream shop."What flavour do you want?"Leeteul asked once they get in the shop.

"Strawberry..."Sungmijn said half heartedly.

"Okay.Give me one stawberry and on chocolate.Take away,please."Leeteuk told the worker.

"take away?Where are we going?"Sungmin asked but Leeteuk just give him a comforting smile.

Soon they are on their way to ..."A playground?"Sungmin said,amused.

"Yup,sit down Minnie"Leeteuk said,sitting on a bench under a tree.Since it"s morning,there aren't anyone there besides them.Once Sungmin took a seat,Leeteuk gave him his ice-cream.

"Why here?"Sungmin asked as he eat his ice-cream.

"No reason.I just like it here.Besides,who doesn't miss their childhood?"Leeteuk exclaimed.

"Yeah...I miss my childhood too.Doesn't have to worry about anything,just do whatever I want.Doesn't have to protect anyone,just look after myself..."Sungmin sighed heavily.

"Do you perhaps regret choosing this carrer,Sungmin?"Leeteuk asked.'Sungmin',not 'Minnie'..Sungmin knows that means Leeteuk is talking as his leader now,not his friend.

"Maybe..."He admitted."I know a bodyguard shouldn't fall for their charge,especially when the charge is only a kid.But I did anyway.That shows that I don't qualify to be abodyguard."he reasoned.Leeteuk nodded but stayed quiet.They ate their ice-cream in silence.

When Sungmin  finishedthe last spoon of his ice-cream,he suddenly feel really drowsy and sleepy.The empty cup fall from his hand as Leeteuk glanced at him.Putting his quarter full cup,Leeteuk caught Sungmin's falling body.

"Sweet dreams,Minie..."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading...Sorry for the grammatical errors and typos..Also thanks to my first subscriber : oOhsenshine

Image result for leeteuk and sungmin