Do Ghost Exist?

Bodyguards?Friends?Brothers?

"What are you doing?"Kyuhyun asked when he saw Donghae and Eunhyuk carrying a pailwith cleaning materials in it.

"We're gonna clean the basement."Eunhyuk said as Donghae nodded eagerly.

"Oh?Can I help?"Kyuhyun asked,interested.

"Sure."Eunhyuk said.Kyuhyun grinned as he quickly shut down his laptop and followed those two.

"Eh?It's locked."Donghae said when he tried to open the basement door."I think Teukie-hyung have the key.I'll go ask him"he said as he dashed into Kangin's room where Leeteuk is coaxing Kangin to eat.

"Hyung,do you have the basement door key?"Donghae asked aftervhe greeted Kangin.

"The oak door?I don't that door has key,Hae."Leeteuk told him as he helped Kangin to lay back on the bed.

"Really?But it's locked and we wanna clean the basement."Dongae complained.

"Why don't you try pick the lock?"Leeteuk suggested.

"Hmmm...Alright then.Thanks,hyung."Donghae left the room and went back to the basement door just in time to see Kyuhyun easily push open the havy oak door.

"Did you pixk the lock?"he asked.Kyuhyn shook his head.

"It just open when I pushed it."he said,peeking at the satirs that led to the basement.

"Alright then.Come on!"Eunhyuk said,picking up the pail as he walked down the stair,the two following closely behind.

"Whoaa..it's so big..."Donghae exclaimed,his loud voice echoed,leaving an eerie sound effect,like those in the movies.

"Yeah.And dirty,and dusty and disgusting and...did I mention dirty?"Kyuhyun said in awe.The bodyguards chuckled.

"Let's get to work!"Eunhyuk cheered.

"I forgot to take the mop.I'll go take it."Donghae said,leaving the basement.Kyuhyun was about to start cleaning when the lights flickered and goes off.

"HYUNG!!!"Kyuhyun shouted,scared.

"I'm here,Kyu.Don't worry."he heard Eunhyuk's voice and felt cold hands touching his shoulder."Maybe the bulb burnt."Eunhyuk's voice sounded so far away.But it couldn't be,right?Eunhyuk was behind him,right?

Suddenly,a torchlight was flashed to his face by...EUNHYUK?Then whose hands was it on him just now?Kyuhyun quickly turn his head and he saw the same boy from last night,looking at him with a smile."Who are you?!Why are you here?!"Kyuhyun bravely said.

"Who are you talking to,Kyu?"Eunhyuk asked,feeling weird.

"Can't you see him,hyung?"Kyuhyun asked,panicking.

Eunhyuk shook his head."That's not funny,Kyu.Come on,let's go out.I'll ask Yesung to fix the bulb first.Then we can continue."he then walked back upstairs,motioning for Kyuhyun to follow but the maknae chose to confront the boy.

"Answer me!Who are you?!How did you get inside?!"Kyuhyun yelled.The boy took a step forward.

"I'm Henry.Henry Lau."the boy introduced himself with asmile.

"How did you get here?"Kyuhyun asked suspiciously.

"This was my home."Henry told him.

"No!This is our home!"the maknae denied,enraged.

Henry nodded."I know.I said it was.Now it's yours."he said.Before Kyuhyun could respond,Yesung showed up and Henry dissapeared.After Yesung finish changing the bulb,Eunhyuk and Donghae continued to clean the basement but Kyuhyun refused.Instead,he ran to Siwon's room.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Siwon who was reading is shocked when Kyhhyun suddenly barged into his room."Wht happened?"he asked,putting his book down.

Panting,Kyuhyun said,"I wanna ask something."

Siwon smiled."Sure.Here."He patted the bed,signaling the maknae to sit down.

"Do ghost exist?"Kyhhyun asked when he sat down.

"Of course.Why?"Siwon pulled Kyuhyun's body so that the maknae's back was against his chest.

"I think there's aghost in the basement."Kyuhyun told him seriously.

"Why would you think so?"Siwon asked,slowly running his fingers through Kyhhyun's hair.

"I saw someone there.He talked to me but Hyukie-hyung said he doesn't see him."the maknae explained.Siwon nodded as he kissed the top of Kyuhyun's head,smiling when he noticed his charge body relaxing slightly.

At the dame moment,Sungmin entered the room When he saw that Kyuhyun is also there,he become flustered."uh...sorry..."he said.

"Nah...it's fine.What's wrong?" Siwon asked but Kyuhyun seem content the way he is,he doesn't seem to acknowledge Sungmin's presence.

"I just wanna ask if yoy want to follow me and Teukie-hyung to the mall."Sungmin explained.

"Mall?Why?"Kyuhyun suddenly asked.

"To buy some meds for Kangin-hyung and groceries shopping for Wookie."Sungmin told him.

"I wanna follow!"Kyuhyun said,jumping out of bed a he grabbed siwon's arm at the same time,not seeing Sungmin's pained expression.

"Okay!Okay!Calm down!"Siwon laughed as he pulled on a black jacket.

"Can I wear this?"Kyuhyun asked,holding up a blue wuth red strip jacket he took from Siwon's cupboard.

"Yes.Here."Siwon helped Kyuhyun get into the jacket in no time as Sungmin watched from the doorway.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

~thanks 4 viewing...please tell me what you think...thank you…sorry 4 the typos ang grammatical error,english isnt my first language...thanks again!~