Sickness

Bodyguards?Friends?Brothers?

Yesung walked quietly behind Ryeowook as he chooses the paints."Teuki-hyung likes white,Siwon likes blue,Sungmin likes pink,Heechul....."Ryeowook hesitated.He turn to look at his bodyguard."Heechul like what colour?"he asked.

"Purple."Yesung answered spontaneously.He knows how obsessed the diva is with purple.(i don't know,actually)

Ryeowook nodded."Right..."he murmured.He was distracted from the paints as he saw Kangin slipped and almost fall.His forehead creased.

"Woahhhh...What's wrong with you?"Eunhyuk asked as he barely caughtKangin's body from crashing to the floor with Donghae's help.(since Kangin is heavy).Kangin shook his head,leaning against the wall as the two let go of him.

"Nothing...just tired.."he said as he try regaining his composure.Ryeowook watch him in concern.

_________________________________________________________________________________

After shopping,they  decided to have lunch at their favourite restaurant before heading home.Ryeowook was eating his dessert when he noticed Kangin's uneasiness."What's wrong?"he asked.

"It' s quite hot here..."Kangin said,wiping his sweat.

"Hot?It's freaking cold,Kangin"Yesung pointed out,earning nods from the others.He noticed Kangin's flushed face.He reached out a hand and touch the leader's forehead.Hot."Fever."he told Ryeowook whom quickly widen his eyes in concern.

"Let's go to the clinic"Ryeowook rushed but Kangin refused.

"No need.I'll just sleep it away."he assured his charge,forcing a smile.

"Are you sure?"Donghae asked,noticing how pale his face was.Kangin nodded.

"Come.I'll drive us home."Kangin said,walking out if the restaurant.Before he even managed to reach the car,he wavered.

"Whoaa..."Eunhyuk said,once again catching his body,shocked.

"KANGIN!"Ryeowook called out in suprise as the leader passed out.Luckily,Yesung can drive well to get them home safely.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Leeteuk and Heechul who were sitting in the living room are suprised to see Yesung and Donghae half drag-half carry Kangin into the house.They quickly rush over to help.

"What happened?"Leeteuk asked when they had safely laid Kangin on bed.

"He has fever,he fainted in front of the restaurant."Yesung told him.

Leeteuk sigh."Chulie..."he said in a certain tone.Heechul quickly understand.The diva hushed the others out of the room."Doctor time!"he told them as he closed the door and locked it.The others just obeyed.

Leeteuk rushed out of the bathroom with a bowl of cold water and cloth just as Heechul checked Kangin's temperature."It's quite high."the diva exclaimed.Leeteuk put the wet cloth on Kangin's forehead just in time as he opened his eyes groggily.

"Where's Wookie?What happened?"Kangin asked weakly as he tried to get up but Heechul held him down.

"You,strong man,fainted.Remember?"Heechul told him sternly."You know if you don't feel well,you should just stay at home,right?Someone might take advantage of your weak state and hurt Ryeowook."he explained.

Kangin looked down in shame."I'm sorry."he whispered in guilt.Leeteuk shook his head.

"That's enough,Chulie.Let him rest."the angel leader stopped Heechul from saying more."We should be picking Kyu now.It's late."he said as he patted Kangin's shoulder."Juat rest.Wookie is fine."he assured,smiling.